a proud brahmin

Look at this shit man holy fuck

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Virgin at 29 😔, buflek and 12 others

Look at this shit man holy fuck

I have been saying this for a while:

"There are no ugly people, there are POOR people... who cannot afford a facelift and its revisions" :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, AscendingHero, Yerico7 and 11 others
facelifts are magic tbh

if you have the money do them at 30 then at 40 then at 50

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Mewton and Deleted member 16380
facelifts are magic tbh

Its insane yeah mogs bimax results tbqh because they lift the fat around the neck

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7, ROTTING and 3 others

"There are no ugly people, there are POOR people... who cannot afford a facelift and its revisions" :feelshehe:
but facelifts are cheap in compare to implants in western Europe or osteotomies

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
People will call this cope but women 100% age faster than men. Most people call this cope because women have higher baseline SMV, men bald, and less likely to care about grooming/sun protection. The estrogen dive that women experience in mid 30s is unlike anything men face. Men have a gradual decrease in T that leads to less E, estrogen is important as fuck in collagen and elastin production

most people compare old couples muh "they both look old!", yes the end result is the same but women look horrible at 45 without facelifts and makeup meanwhile there are chads that are completely fuckable to women at 45

The most collagenous baby ass faced recessed troglodyte will be virgin at 18 and chad can be slaying at 35

if you're chad your prime is probably 25-30, it's when facial development is near full, excess external storage fat pads get slightly smaller, but deep collagenous adipocytes are still intact

After 35, get a facelift and fat grafts, rinse and repeat every decade and u will mog

Btw my mother approached menopause at 50 (late as fuck) and she has better collagen than 99% of women with 0 surgery or sunscreen

Ask most old women and they'll tell you their faces took a huge nose dive between 35-40 in particular

The agepill is one of the many examples of how people here are programming themselves to think like women. No woman on earth thinks a Chad's prime is muh 18 yo, every woman will say it's 25-35

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero, AdamLanza and 18 others
facelifts are magic tbh

At 30, you do not need them usually. In 30s, if one keeps good weight and is not too sun-damaged, or genetically prone to ageing, filler or implant revolumization works better than facelifting.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, eduardkoopman, ROTTING and 1 other person
People will call this cope but women 100% age faster than men. Most people call this cope because women have higher baseline SMV, men bald, and less likely to care about grooming/sun protection. The estrogen dive that women experience in mid 30s is unlike anything men face. Men have a gradual decrease in T that leads to less E, estrogen is important as fuck in collagen and elastin production

most people compare old couples muh "they both look old!", yes the end result is the same but women look horrible at 45 without facelifts and makeup meanwhile there are chads that are completely fuckable to women at 45

The most collagenous baby ass faced recessed troglodyte will be virgin at 18 and chad can be slaying at 35

if you're chad your prime is probably 25-30, it's when facial development is near full, excess external storage fat pads get slightly smaller, but deep collagenous adipocytes are still intact

After 35, get a facelift and fat grafts, rinse and repeat every decade and u will mog
yeah, big truth

At 30, you do not need them usually. In 30s, if one keeps good weight and is not too sun-damaged, or genetically prone to ageing, filler or implant revolumization works better than facelifting.

I havent seen filler results as good as this tbqh

• +1

why would you do fillers when you can do facelifts?

it could be a minor one yet still better

• Hmm...
but facelifts are cheap in compare to implants in western Europe or osteotomies
You don't say...

This foid had at least her neck and midface lifted... and most probably her forehead too, because why not make the whole face young?

Looking here in finland:
Prices

Her treatment cost 16,000 Euros... unless she did it in the backalley :feelshehe:

PLUS you HAVE to do also FAT GRAFTS to achieve her results, because the bone is lost needs to bre replaced. This is totally custom, add another 10k..:feelsrope:

16k for the full facelift... how much does Bimax cost in e.g. UK? I don't know about finland, cause here it is IMPOSSIBLE to get as a "cosmetic" surgery, only performed in the government hospital :feelsrope: But I would guess still around the same price

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 17244
I havent seen filler results as good as this tbqh
Yeah, she is NOT 30 man... she is way beyond the Wall ... I would guess 45-50... at minimum, early 40s... :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman

yeah i started to believe that everything is possible if you have enough willpower and money

• +1
You don't say...

This foid had at least her neck and midface lifted... and most probably her forehead too, because why not make the whole face young?

Looking here in finland:
View attachment 1727511
Her treatment cost 16,000 Euros... unless she did it in the backalley :feelshehe:

16k for the full facelift... how much does Bimax cost in e.g. UK? I don't know about finland, cause here it is IMPOSSIBLE to get as a "cosmetic" surgery, only performed in the government hospital :feelsrope: But I would guess still around the same price

This isnt a standard face lift its a deep plane 1 and its done by a doctor in germanu i belive your looking at least 40 k

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 16380
You don't say...

Looking here in finland:
View attachment 1727511

in Poland 20k PLN for full facelift lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Deleted member 16058
why would you do fillers when you can do facelifts?

it could be a minor one yet still better
No, it is because fillers are BETTER. They give better results for real.

Ofc, doing a facelift can improve even a 30year old. But this is literally such a small PSL improvement, that you are srsly burning money :feelsrope:

Also, don't forget months of healing. This shit is brutal as fuck. I had a colleague doing a facelift in 50s. Her sick leave expired after 1 month, and she came to work before fully healing. She looked fucking horrible for the next month at least :feelsrope:

I don't know about finland, cause here it is IMPOSSIBLE to get as a "cosmetic" surgery, only performed in the government hospital
what a communist hellhole

• So Sad
Those results are insane.

facelift-patient-before-and-after-photos-15a.jpg

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, eduardkoopman, BoneDensity and 6 others
Those results are insane.

facelift-patient-before-and-after-photos-15a.jpg

Damn that mogs this result super hard the women in this pic went from a creature to a mid 40s becky the guy who did this should be called the goblin slayer

• JFL
No, it is because fillers are BETTER. They give better results for real.

Ofc, doing a facelift can improve even a 30year old. But this is literally such a small PSL improvement, that you are srsly burning money :feelsrope:

Also, don't forget months of healing. This shit is brutal as fuck. I had a colleague doing a facelift in 50s. Her sick leave expired after 1 month, and she came to work before fully healing. She looked fucking horrible for the next month at least :feelsrope:

hehe i got those tatar genes from my mom's side so no worries about aging :feelshmm:

• Love it
hehe i got those tatar genes from my mom's side so no worries about aging :feelshmm:

I thibk they do more than aging its like they raise the midface abd neck

• +1
This isnt a standard face lift its a deep plane 1 and its done by a doctor in germanu i belive your looking at least 40 k
Deep plane lift is frankly speaking a shitty procedure. Nowadays, all best surgeons do SMAS lifting. It is WAY safer, and gives the same results.

Deep plane lifts differs from SMAS techniques in that they move muscle/fat and skin TOGETHER. WHile in SMAS-lift, muscle is moved separately from the skin. The latter has a WAY better safety profile. (y)

IDK why she did exactly deep-plane face lift, because the results would have been the same anyways. But maybe there is some "catch", im not a surgeon...

Also, quite possible it was just a SMAS-lift, rebranded as "deep plane"... after all, it is all about advertising... "deep plane" sounds MORE CHAD :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Racky
I thibk they do more than aging its like they raise the midface abd neck

yeah it all comes in complex

even if she's not rich but from middle class.

she could have started saving up for a facelift starting at 18 without a problem.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 16058 and Tallooksmaxxer
  • Hmm...
are you ethnic in Finland?
I am a russian born finnish citizen (y)

So, i'm white... not sure i can be called "ethnic" :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
Tera brutal diffiulity its the nordic block of europe very hard to mog any 1

i'm ukrainian ( turanid pheno tho so on the darker side )

but i actually had more success in matching with polish, baltic or finnish girls when i had premium ( refunded so jews got nothing 😹 )

• Love it
I am a russian born finnish citizen (y)

So, i'm white... not sure i can be called "ethnic" :unsure:
if you are slav you are ethnic. Over for slavs

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: spongebob, Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 16380
Tera brutal diffiulity its the nordic block of europe very hard to mog any 1
Idk, im ok... i mog pretty much everyone due to coloring, good jaw, and. very lean physique.

It is true that Nordics is HTN central due to height and prominent cheekbones (= tapered chad faces), but TBH a LOT of people with recessed jaws here, and Nerdic pheno is cringe TBH, because they have no eyebrows :feelsrope:

The biggest issue is height.. Im 5'10, ~30% pussy is unavailable simply because they are of the same height, or taller... :feelsrope:

But i m just complaining, otherwise, possible to survive. Just be HTN yourself :Comfy:

• +1
it's the tatar genes i swear :lul::lul:

jfl my mothers side is tatar rapebabies bro

grandmother looks very tatar
my parents look very decent, mog me to death. And I have Russian roots in family like Lagrange.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 16380
Idk, im ok... i mog pretty much everyone due to coloring, good jaw, and. very lean physique.

It is true that Nordics is HTN central due to height and prominent cheekbones (= tapered chad faces), but TBH a LOT of people with recessed jaws here, and Nerdic pheno is cringe TBH, because they have no eyebrows :feelsrope:

The biggest issue is height.. Im 5'10, ~30% pussy is unavailable simply because they are of the same height, or taller... :feelsrope:

But i m just complaining, otherwise, possible to survive. Just be HTN yourself :Comfy:

A lot of nordicw you've seen have recessed jaws? Seems cope tbqh most the ones ive seen in the uk were large boned moggers.

• +1
i'm ukrainian ( turanid pheno tho so on the darker side )
Oh you are like me then ... nice to meet my pheno-brothers here (y)
but i actually had more success in matching with polish, baltic or finnish girls when i had premium ( refunded so jews got nothing 😹 )
Native finnish girls are easy TBH... but with Swedish-mixed foids it is harder, cause they are usually leaner, and more HTN+ faces :unsure:

WIth slavic girls it is on easy mode if you are slavic yourself: money, and you are golden :ROFLMAO:

• +1
A lot of nordicw you've seen have recessed jaws? Seems cope tbqh most the ones ive seen in the uk were large boned moggers.
in Poland every 3-4 normies out of 10 need get bimax tbh. But polish pheno is very based and I'm getting mogged brutally day by day

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 16380 and reptiles
Yeah, I think a lot of people in finland have them. THis is why beards are so popular. ANd i lived in sweden too, the same shit.

When i say "recessed", i do not mean "medically recessed"... i mean their jawlines are "ok" but LTN/MTN. Nothing good.

Maybe you just see the handsomest, and then your brain pays more attention to them. Your brain just filters our all the subhumans (y)

• +1
Native finnish girls are easy TBH.
easy girls dont exist. Maybe in Pakistan. Every girl in Western society require at least 6' low inhibit HTN as a bf or for ONS. And as the Western society I also mean Russia and UA because they have easy access to western technologies and western life

• Hmm...
in Poland every 3-4 normies out of 10 need get bimax tbh. But polish pheno is very based and I'm getting mogged brutally day by day

Im gonna be honewt the polish people at my work place weren't moggers ive never seen any polish dudes outside of work tbqh.

Yeah, I think a lot of people in finland have them. THis is why beards are so popular. ANd i lived in sweden too, the same shit.

When i say "recessed", i do not mean "medically recessed"... i mean their jawlines are "ok" but LTN/MTN. Nothing good.

Maybe you just see the handsomest, and then your brain pays more attention to them. Your brain just filters our all the subhumans (y)

How many look like this guy.

TAN3809 copy2 copy 1280x720

Im gonna be honewt the polish people at my work place weren't moggers ive never seen any polish dudes outside of work tbqh.
it's like ukrainian refugees in PL. All these slavs who wageslave in shitty work like warehouse, courier, gastro etc. look bad because they are retard low iq idiots

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 16380
Oh you are like me then ... nice to meet my pheno-brothers here (y)

Native finnish girls are easy TBH... but with Swedish-mixed foids it is harder, cause they are usually leaner, and more HTN+ faces :unsure:

WIth slavic girls it is on easy mode if you are slavic yourself: money, and you are golden :ROFLMAO:

tbh modern Ukrainian is essentially slav + tatar

are you too on the darker side?

idk about swedish or danish ones

they never really appealed to me either way

hungarians suki are tho :ROFLMAO:

my great-grandfather was "liberating" Budapest we all know what that means :feelshmm:

easy girls dont exist. Maybe in Pakistan. Every girl in Western society require at least 6' low inhibit HTN as a bf or for ONS. And as the Western society I also mean Russia and UA because they have easy access to western technologies and western life
Idk man.... my experience with slavic girls (i dated russian, and polish a little), they are WAY more materialistic. I frankly speaking do not even feel they care shit at all about your looks... your wallet is the king... :Comfy:

• +1
it's like ukrainian refugees in PL. All these slavs who wageslave in shitty work like warehouse, courier, gastro etc. look bad because they are retard low iq idiots

That explains it they have this wierd pheno tbqh itw not the best ngl its. A wierd combination of balding and a recessed maxilla similar to what some chechnens have.

Usman Mitayev 23 02 21 1024x683

Sort of like this tbqh although this might just be subhumanity rather than phenotype

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 16058
To state the obvious, if you're a man who does the usual - never gives up training, good diet, keeps the bf% low, neck & facial exercises/stretches - you shouldn't get jowls or turkey neck until after 60.

That explains it they have this wierd pheno tbqh itw not the best ngl its. A wierd combination of balding and a recessed maxilla similar to what some chechnens have.

View attachment 1727564

Sort of like this tbqh although this might just be subhumanity rather than phenotype

Ukrainians are swarthy mfers especially in the south and near Romania

tbh modern Ukrainian is essentially slav + tatar

are you too on the darker side?
I am total brunette. I only have slavic potato-nose, high hairline, and propensity to store fat in lower cheek. Otherwise, ALL GIRLS i asked during my younger years at the university - NEVER guessed i was russian, or even slavic... the most common answer was "Spanish" LMAO :ROFLMAO:
idk about swedish or danish ones

they never really appealed to me either way

hungarians suki are tho :ROFLMAO:

my great-grandfather was "liberating" Budapest we all know what that means :feelshmm:
:ROFLMAO::feelshaha::feelshehe:

• +1
Idk man.... my experience with slavic girls (i dated russian, and polish a little), they are WAY more materialistic. I frankly speaking do not even feel they care shit at all about your looks... your wallet is the king... :Comfy:

can vouch

it's natural tbh if they are poor to get out of poverty and secure a future for their offspring

i don't see anything wrong with that only bitter incels on forums complain

• +1
I am total brunette. I only have slavic potato-nose, high hairline, and propensity to store fat in lower cheek. Otherwise, ALL GIRLS i asked during my younger years at the university - NEVER guessed i was russian, or even slavic... the most common answer was "Spanish" LMAO :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::feelshaha::feelshehe:

i have very similar bone structure to the guy in the top, even gonial angle jfl + pheno

it's from the anthropological types of Ukrainians

• Love it