Lifefuel for Oldcels

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I work a part time Job in a factory while being an old Student. Factory is a big company (over 1000 employees and a lot of new people)
Sometimes I work together with people I have never seen before and we talk about the most random BS because the work is so boring.

I regularly bring up the topic girls because I want to know if my perception is skewed due to this forum. Some of them legit 40yo have banged 25 yr olds that worked with them with pics for proof. I was shocked. How could this guy pull and not me?

I have found some common denominators of these guys: they are friendly and initiate conversations with these girls. He also told me that some girls told him nobody wants to speak with them or only harass them and they were happy to find a new friend there.

So being NT actually helps and is not cope. One of them was a techno fan and regularly went to raves, another one was a car fan. They just somehow bullshit talk the girls into liking them.
And they were at least average looking, so no subhumans.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Jungcuck and user204
Yeah but those women have daddy issues or using them. Can't take them seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
water

man discovers fire moment

tales from the slums of mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
It defies blackpill

Bp is not just about looks.

95% of men in their 40s couldn't bang a pretty 25. But yes, if you have the looks, or the money or you are really NT and get lucky with circumstances, it can happen.

Bp is not just about looks.

95% of men in their 40s couldn't bang a pretty 25. But yes, if you have the looks, or the money or you are really NT and get lucky with circumstances, it can happen.
Just be the best one around theory.

Proximity is most important, yeah she gets dms from guys on IG all the time but those are just words on a screen.

If you were the only MTN guy among LTNs you’d get all the women since you’re the best looking around.

You also see this in highschool, the best looking guy in class gets all the girls within crushing on him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
Just be the best one around theory.

Proximity is most important, yeah she gets dms from guys on IG all the time but those are just words on a screen.

If you were the only MTN guy among LTNs you’d get all the women since you’re the best looking around.

You also see this in highschool, the best looking guy in class gets all the girls within crushing on him.
Or just be first theory
The other guys were just too pussy to make a move and initiate talking with her

• +1
Reactions: audimax and Deleted member 50511
Or just be first theory
The other guys were just too pussy to make a move and initiate talking with her
Yes this might be true here. If noone else tries to really talk to her, he will be seen as the only one

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
What country?