Don't listen to that basement rotter. He has zero irl experience

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ROTTING, AscendingHero, Chintuck22 and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14693 and 7 others
Please don't tell me that hypermusculine ogres mog pretty boys from tiktok. It's like comparing a stone to a diamond

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deprived, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
male gaze vs female gaze

male gaze = gymmaxxing, blad+beard, hypermusculine like gigachad meme
female gaze= Timothee Chamelete, tiktok chad(pretty face, androgenous, lean)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Stopping@Nothing19, Deprived and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 18840
Ure a pretty gook 👄
nordic foids keep talking about my lips and nose I used to think that she was mocking now I am pretty neutral gotta embrace my beauty ignoring the hater's comments criticizing my features. Only female opinion matters:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
tiktok eboy gay shit propaganda from a german twink who never leaves the basement, gtfo.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Dystopian, justinzayn and 6 others
All this female and male gaze talk is such a huge cope.

Most men with a normal functioning brain now exactly what women find attractive. It’s not the twink on tiktok who applys make up on his feminine face.
It’s the tall college jock chad they get wet for.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chawaje, ROTTING, AscendingHero and 9 others
nordic foids keep talking about my lips and nose I used to think that she was mocking now I am pretty neutral gotta embrace my beauty ignoring the hater's comments criticizing my features. Only female opinion matters:blackpill:
Im jk you should indeed go with who finds you hot. Im ethnic and do good. Girls have types

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Most men with a normal functioning brain now exactly what women find attractive. It’s not the twink on tiktok who applys make up on his feminine face.
Picture?

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32

Girls find those twinks attractive tbh, but the ideal is always going to be a prettyboy face combined with an athletic body

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, the next o'pry, Stopping@Nothing19 and 4 others
male gaze vs female gaze

chamelete is a trucel

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
male gaze vs female gaze

neither is nice, you gotta have balance which is maesthethic. chico is prettyboy but has high-ish maesthethic-ness, same applies to vinnie which is why they both mog chalamet extremely hard. also on tiktok there is a new trend of appreciating big noses saw it some weeks ago

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Xangsane, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others

Yup, but this guys making this content is a german virgin who never leaves the basement.

Socially conditioned attractive archeotypes of "good looking" never work long term.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 17311
Girls find those twinks attractive tbh, but the ideal is always going to be a prettyboy face combined with an athletic body
exactly Prettyboy as in moderate angular facial bones, high collagen, slightly good coloring, dense dark eyebrows, slightly wavy dark hair, good height, leaness, and lastly moderate amount of muscularity you don't want to look like a try hard body builder just so enough that girls can see that you are genetically healthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Xangsane and Kingcel32
male gaze vs female gaze

its not female gaze its 14 years old gaze. Stop coping with pretty boy stuff. It work to some degree until they 20 max then they want something more mature. Not necessearly ogremaxxed bald dude with huge beard. Truth always somewhere in between

DNR FAGGOT
6'7 Tall wide hypermasculine chad with overly-developed jaws and chins or death

Image in boys oh boys😉😏 collection by Daniela.
24 Gorgeous Fransico Lachowski ideas | francisco lachowski, francisco, male  models
Francisco Lachowski na Gify - Zszywka.pl
Lachowski GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Francisco Lachowski GIFs | Tenor
francisco lachowski chico lachowski gif | Francisco lachowski, Francisco,  The twenties

tldr: This is ideal for every age group to every races. You can ask your younger sisters, your mom, your grandmotherthe answer would always be the same

• +1
Reactions: ALP, ROTTING, OneTwoThree and 1 other person
in b4 they hit 30 and their collagen and elastin fibers become looser and thinner

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 17311
in b4 they hit 30 and their collagen and elastin fibers become looser and thinner
Sunscreen, retin a, minimal alchol and tobacco smoke esily push to early 40s

male gaze vs female gaze

women dont like androg faces lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
Don't listen to that basement rotter. He has zero irl experience
For real though its losers like tails who prevents average dudes from ascending, fuck his stupid channel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
exactly Prettyboy as in moderate angular facial bones, high collagen, slightly good coloring, dense dark eyebrows, slightly wavy dark hair, good height, leaness, and lastly moderate amount of muscularity you don't want to look like a try hard body builder just so enough that girls can see that you are genetically healthy
pretty boy is basically what the ideal chad is supposed to be but with slightly inferior bones btw

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

yes it is.

Sunscreen, retin a, minimal alchol and tobacco smoke esily push to early 40s
still yet to see a “prettyboy” look “pretty” past 30

and the dermis layer naturally starts producing less collagen year by year. has nothing to do with sunlight or wtv

still yet to see a “prettyboy” look “pretty” past 30

and the dermis layer naturally starts producing less collagen year by year. has nothing to do with sunlight or wtv
because they grow facial hair lol
edit: COLTON HAYNES

Also cage at retards who think masculine = ogre

Insane levels of cope.

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
because they grow facial hair lol
edit: COLTON HAYNES
the fact that u think colton is just another pretty boy says a lot about your family tree and it’s upcomings of such a degenerate level of spatial intelligence

its not female gaze its 14 years old gaze. Stop coping with pretty boy stuff. It work to some degree until they 20 max then they want something more mature. Not necessearly ogremaxxed bald dude with huge beard. Truth always somewhere in between
The real blackpill is both genders seek youthfullness. It is well understood men want prime women (AOC - 25) but the cope that women want old fucks has been going on for so long. No, women don’t want “masc” hairy bald wrinkly matured men. They want young fertile, high T early 20s pretty men. I’m telling you that in future the biggest taboo being broken will be mifls getting with young guys
@Biggdink

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ALP, ROTTING, AscendingHero and 3 others
the fact that u think colton is just another pretty boy says a lot about your family tree and it’s upcomings of such a degenerate level of spatial intelligence
no youre just a literal moron. even henry cavill is a pretty boy. have you retards actually seen what these guys looked like before they were 30?

Attachments

• stop.PNG
    stop.PNG
    283.1 KB · Views: 0
  • kek.jpg
    kek.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 0
you just have some retarded bias against prettyboys aging, NEWFLASH the ones who age well just look like masculine older chads retard. im probably the only person whos actually spoke on this topic. yeah bro henry cavill just lost all his smv past 30 bro!!

Attachments

• cringeee.jpg
    cringeee.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 0
  • lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
you just have some retarded bias against prettyboys aging, NEWFLASH the ones who age well just look like masculine older chads retard. im probably the only person whos actually spoke on this topic. yeah bro henry cavill just lost all his smv past 30 bro!!
no youre just a literal moron. even henry cavill is a pretty boy. have you retards actually seen what these guys looked like before they were 30?
they have twice the bone mass and raw sexual dimorphism than the average tiktok pretty boy. they actually just look like the stereotypical high school jock rather than a prettyboy.

once again a chap lipped tree swinging coconut cracking spear chucking melon munching chicken bone sucking jungle nigger clarifying everyone their iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, ALP and germanlooks
they have twice the bone mass and raw sexual dimorphism than the average tiktok pretty boy. they actually just look like the stereotypical high school jock rather than a prettyboy.

once again a chap lipped tree swinging coconut cracking spear chucking melon munching chicken bone sucking jungle nigger clarifying everyone their iq
theyre not jock chads you literal retard. i just proved you wrong and youre in denial. Cavill as he was young would be like the peak prettyboy on tiktok. No wonder your post to rep ratio is shit. youre just fucking stupid lol

theyre not jock chads you literal retard. i just proved you wrong and youre in denial. Cavill as he was young would be like the peak prettyboy on tiktok. No wonder your post to rep ratio is shit. youre just fucking stupid lol
blinded by his soft features which appear to be on the feminine side. his bones are extremely masculine (developed frontal bone, tall ramus, wide and tall chin, low set and projecting supras).

yes he would be peak pretty boy on tiktok because he has better bones than the avg pretty boy you claiming mog, when they don’t

jfl at using maesthetic chads as an example of pretty boys. but what did i expect

jfl at using “post/rep ratio” as an insult to someone who clearly doesnt give a fuck unlike you lil nigga

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 17429 and 3 others
i think the first surgery imma save up for is hairline reduction, i need NW0

• +1
Reactions: ALP

This, plus it’s always the weird ugly girls that are attracted to prettyboys. Most stacies irl are attracted to tall masculine chads.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks

Exactly

My avi or death
8bd2819bd69c2acb9436f0e17819ebd6  lancelot beautiful men

blinded by his soft features which appear to be on the feminine side. his bones are extremely masculine (developed frontal bone, tall ramus, wide and tall chin, low set and projecting supras).

yes he would be peak pretty boy on tiktok because he has better bones than the avg pretty boy you claiming mog, when they don’t

jfl at using maesthetic chads as an example of pretty boys. but what did i expect

jfl at using “post/rep ratio” as an insult to someone who clearly doesnt give a fuck unlike you lil nigga
dude youre a fucking idiot. youre just switching the goal post to fit your narrative. prettyboys all have passable mandibles so what you say when i drop an example is "oh hes actually just not a prettyboy and masthetic.
btw all prettyboys have a masculine mandible. ALL, they dont get away with not having one. fuck you retard

Attachments

• cringeeeeeeeeeeee.PNG
    cringeeeeeeeeeeee.PNG
    30.2 KB · Views: 0

except for the like 13 year old boys, when you google "pretty boys male" they ALL have masculine fucking mandibles. youre just fucking stupid man xD

Just fucking lol if you seriously think Colton Haynes and Cavill are pretty boys

Pretty boys don’t Have such high amount of dimorphism (tall square chin, big browridge, low set eyebrows etc)

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 9779 and Lmao
Just fucking lol if you seriously think Colton Haynes and Cavill are pretty boys
View attachment 1773965
Pretty boys don’t Have such high amount of dimorphism (tall square chin, big browridge, low set eyebrows etc)
>posts him after hes aged
also both of them have short mandibles and lack masculine af eye area which plenty of prettyboys have and tall chin LUL, nothing compared to maher who is a real jock looking mf