Lifefuel for Prettyboy maxxing

>posts him after hes aged
also both of them have short mandibles and lack masculine af eye area which plenty of prettyboys have and tall chin LUL, nothing compared to maher who is a real jock looking mf
Yes and you post them as below 20 when there bones aren’t even fully developed jfl

Short mandibles? Wtf look up cavills side Profile his mandible is gigalong.
You probably meant mandible height from the front but that doesn’t make them a prettyboy.

No, pretty boys almost never have great chins.

Here is an example of a maesthetic chad. Not a pretty boy. And he is 23y so the age argument can’t be used as well

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Just fucking lol if you seriously think Colton Haynes and Cavill are pretty boys
View attachment 1773965
Pretty boys don’t Have such high amount of dimorphism (tall square chin, big browridge, low set eyebrows etc)
this is my last point on it just to drive the point home.

Attachments

• jocksmeee.jpg
    jocksmeee.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 0
  • preetty.PNG
    preetty.PNG
    392.6 KB · Views: 0
  • kekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.webp
    64.5 KB · Views: 0
masthetic > prettyboy > masc

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 5815
this shit literally doesnt work in eastern europe
they all want ogres

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
they all want ogres
What is the appeal of ogres why are slavic foids want ogres

What is the appeal of ogres why are slavic foids want ogres
I dont know but im 6'4 with the exact ''pretty boy'' hairstyle
That alone would put me in top 0.05 percent in the west
I am literally invisible to females

I dont know but im 6'4 with the exact ''pretty boy'' hairstyle
That alone would put me in top 0.05 percent in the west
I am literally invisible to females
Wtf how are you not knowing what appeal to the women of the country you were rotting in decades since birth. Tbh if you were in hunter gather era you would have been killed either by predators or your own men long time ago XD

they all want ogres

EE whores crave Mediterranean men I once made a tinder profile in Warsaw, Poland and my matched tripled.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
The real blackpill is both genders seek youthfullness. It is well understood men want prime women (AOC - 25) but the cope that women want old fucks has been going on for so long. No, women don’t want “masc” hairy bald wrinkly matured men. They want young fertile, high T early 20s pretty men. I’m telling you that in future the biggest taboo being broken will be mifls getting with young guys
@Biggdink
its not taboo its niche already. Who wouldn't fuck a hot milf? Especially young hungry for pussy teenagers.
Some women want older guys but its men in 30s(mid 30s max) which look way younger and with full head of hair. They usually have experience, assets and masculine frame. Not ogremaxxed baldy