Lifefuel for short ramus and chew maxxers

fucking chewing retads, the study says: "big masseter is correlated with long ramus", that does not mean: "if you have a thin masseter and you train it, then your ramus will grow"

even if you train your masseter 8 hours a day, your facial bones will not change, you will olny get masseter hypetrophy, which is a death sentence
Thank you lorsss for the clear up.
Masseter hypotrophy is a death sentence? J F L. Masseter hypotrophy is 10x better than having a narrow jaw and looks much better
Also good point sir

one dude in my class with tall ramus, great gonial angle wide jaw etc. is chewing gum every time, in every fucking lesson. His jaw is really great.
yeah same for a guy in my class chewing is not cope

• +1
Reactions: Freddo
how do you think you can look the same in a picture taken 50 centimeter far and in a picture taken 2 metres away?
lens distorton is extremely important in side profile too.

Furthermore how the hell can you compare a picture of a guy seated and tilting his head on a side with a picture of him standing?
This is the biggest cope ive seen, this is just utterly dumb

• +1
Reactions: Usum
one dude in my class with tall ramus, great gonial angle wide jaw etc. is chewing gum every time, in every fucking lesson. His jaw is really great.
Same, but it was a girl I knew who had a drug addiction and tried to cope by chewing. She grew a man jaw, more so than that 13 girl in HOUSE MD

If you are chewing with a small ramus all you’re doing is making your face rounder and smothering your zygos, I hope you do realize that.

If you are chewing with a small ramus all you’re doing is making your face rounder and smothering your zygos, I hope you do realize that.
My zygomatic arch is now buried deep under the bulk of my temporalis jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and DianabolDownie
Yea my massatuers fuck me too
Jfl i chewed for hours daily, while my gonion does seem to be a bit thicker the muscles literally buried any definition and any benefit that might give jfl

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 3962
Jfl i chewed for hours daily, while my gonion does seem to be a bit thicker the muscles literally buried any definition and any benefit that might give jfl
Chewing is a meme indeed

• +1
Reactions: Xander578
exactly what happened to me, my temporals looked like tumors and my zygos were 404'd with round masseters protruding too far past the now non existant zygos

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Deleted member 3962 and Xander578
exactly what happened to me, my temporals looked like tumors and my zygos were 404'd with round masseters protruding too far past the now non existant zygos
Yes same, I have 0 definition jfl chewing is a meme

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
maybe if you have better insertions and wider zygo width it could be of benefit
I have wide zygos and high fwhr, i just hypertrophied my muscles so much that it buried them, altho i'm a bit high bf atm so i'll get to 12% before botox just to see(coping rn)
(masseter insertions def, but those mostly come with a taller ramus)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and DianabolDownie
humans are not rats.

for example rats are able to grow fallen teeth infinite times, humans cannot

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN a single person able to show an honest improvement with mewing or chewing
What's are real looksmaxxing then ?
Facepuller,MSE ?

Chewing is cope if you are adult. It won't change your jaw shape

I have wide zygos and high fwhr, i just hypertrophied my muscles so much that it buried them, altho i'm a bit high bf atm so i'll get to 12% before botox just to see(coping rn)
(masseter insertions def, but those mostly come with a taller ramus)
yea alot of people say it only looks bad on fat people....

however, it looked awful on me....

im 110 lbs

• So Sad
Reactions: Xander578
  • +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Thnx Bhai.
Life fuel for my Barret short tier ramjs.

What's are real looksmaxxing then ?
Facepuller,MSE ?
real Looksmaxing is improvement that moves bones: Bimax, MSE, MSDO, orthodontic palate and mandible expansion and why not facepuller.

further Looksmaxing is surgery on eye area and zygos.
and chin implants are cope

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
real Looksmaxing is improvement that moves bones: Bimax, MSE, MSDO, orthodontic palate and mandible expansion and why not facepuller.

further Looksmaxing is surgery on eye area and zygos.
and chin implants are cope
all i can do at the moment is chew gymcel take supps an stuff

What to chew and how, time, routine? :)

i snould just make one large thread with all the studies ive come across but i cant even be bothered

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Why do you think mouth breathing causes recessed facies? You hang your mouth open and it recesses over time, thereforesame thing could be said for open mouth chewing. What part did you not understand?

This is true. I usually had a habit of chewing more from my right side and it is longer and bigger than my left ramus
Same.
Still, I look less gl on the stronger side ...

Lol is this new? There were dozens of threads made about this ages ago

It's legit, but you'll have to do a shitton of chewing and it's more legit when you're young af (5 to 10) since bone remodeling is way more apparent

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Lol is this new? There were dozens of threads made about this ages ago
My conclusion would be that a large mandible on a shitty upper tier face does not change anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
humans are not rats
https://lookism.net/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%2Fimages%2Foriginal%2F000%2F744%2F400%2F8d2.jpg&hash=a5c756ac1fb84cf709774b9ff8b96642

@Short Ugly and Brown @Ritalincel @FatJattMofo @Gudru @Pietrosiek @BrettyBoy @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Tony @reptiles @Goblin @Lifewasted @Roping Subhuman @Yoyome99 @rockndogs @Titbot @toolateforme @Petsmart @fobos @dotacel @blackopstruecel @Blackout.xl @BlackBoyo @TRUE_CEL @pisslord @turkproducer @CupOfCoffee @ZyzzReincarnate @Alexanderr @SirGey @Butthurt Dweller @Alarico8 @OwlGod @Deliciadecu @LordNorwood @Lifeisgood72 @Dogs @ChoSeungHui @SayNoToRotting @6ft1 @Zeta ascended @ElliotRodgerJr @Fuk @weissbier @Chadelite @obesecel @KEy21 @currymax @Simone Nobili @Peachy @Time Travel @fukmylyf @AbandonShip @Curious0 @eyes @Vitruvian @Zygos4Life @TsarTsar444 @6ft5manlet @RichardSpencel @Felix97 @BigBiceps @her @Coping @KrissKross @Bewusst @chadpreetinthemaking @11gaijin @Framletgod @godsmistake @The Dude Abides @Enigmatic93 @itsoverbuddyboyo @nattycel @Dyorotic2 @moggingmachine @MammothActuary @onnysk @balding17yomanletcel @needsolution @Gorilla @Saranghae @Playboypuertorican @buflek @didntreadlol @Virgin @SHARK @Gosick @SixFootManlet @Dude420 @disillusioned @Rob Paul'sHeight @Yummyinmytummy @maxmendietta @elfmaxx @RAITEIII @Alt Number 3 @IWantToMax @Jaded @shibo @BigChinHispanic @JuicyAnimeTitties @chadpreetcel123 @Mateusz74 @Justbeconfidentsrs @EternalLearner @HailToTheKing @DaddyBigPenis @apollothegun @Squirtoutmabooty @AutisticBeaner @autistic_tendencies @PenileFacialSurgery @Blackpill3d @Dr Shekelberg @MD_Hopeful69 @AleksVs @Tyrionlannistercel @OldRooster @aut0phobic @Over @Enlil @john2 @johnnydeep222 @john_cope @sub6manletnozygos @Dicklet.4.3 @nastynas @Heirio @LowTierNormie @Wincel @Jagged0 @nelson @GoMadAndSTFU @noped @ZHZ1773 @OCDMaxxing @PubertyMaxxer @Drugs @facemaxxed @benisblatt @bassfreak @EthnicelAscension @Ethnicope @Deusmaximus @honkhonkpatna @Dante1 @sgt_iron @hebbewem @looxmakser49 @Brandon10 @Rugged @ShredPill @samm735 @Too$hort @Golden Glass @Swescension @Zyros @prgfromnl @Slayer @diggbicc @KlutchPurpp @fakemeta. @DianabolDownie @StuffedFrog @middayshowers @Nrrr15 @Britcel @MiroslavBulldosex @Fr12 @ImprovLoser @Almu @Cody @AestheticPrince @Usum @retard @Marw @Justttt @Hades @Chadlite Rutherford @Rasputin @AscendenceImminent @ascendedgeek @Mayorga @Barbarossa_ @forwardgrowth @mikeock @Leo0509 @Jimsonbobson505 @Rift678 @Griffith @Gazzamogga @Pedro Zanatta
@TheMewingBBC
@LookistWorld

Last edited:
Why do you think mouth breathing causes recessed facies? You hang your mouth open and it recesses over time, thereforesame thing could be said for open mouth chewing. What part did you not understand?
Because your mouth isn’t hanging open for a prolonged period of time...
It’s highly regarded that open mouth chewing is better than closed mouth, because open mouth uses your jaw to chew, where as closed mouth uses your midface to chew and could potentially elongate your philtrum.

With open mouth chewing you’re just supposed to be moving your jaw up and down, opening it, by just about a few millimeters. As opposed to elongating your midface with each chew with closed mouth chewing.

You should also still be breathing through your nose while open mouth chewing.

Merely opening your mouth and closing it
again doesn’t recess your face or else we’d all be recessed from just talking our whole lives.

Last edited:
works after puberty?
works if im 18?