Lifefuel heightmaxxing

L

looksmaxxiscrazy637

Iron
I'm 18 years old, slightly late bloomer, and have been heightmaxxing for a while, check my recent posts. I have been taking cjc dac 5mg a week, 25mg mk677 a day, 400mcg huperzine a day, 12.5mg aromasin E2D, and 4500mg MSM everyday. In about 2 months, I have grown 3.5/8 to my night height. Crazy at 18. Good luck guys.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, BowlCutMogger and hattrick
cut the MSM and huperzine a, they're copes. CJC + AI is all you need

mirin financials btw, CJC is expensive as fuck

• +1
Reactions: vyirus and hardestmfintheroom
wait I just saw your dosage, nigga that protocol isn't doing shit. 2mg p/week of CJC is basically nothing, you should be taking that every 2 days

switch to GHRP-2/6 + CJC no DAC if you can't afford it

• +1
Reactions: vyirus
cut the MSM and huperzine a, they're copes. CJC + AI is all you need

mirin financials btw, CJC is expensive as fuck
Ik theyre probably cope but i lose nothing by taking them so i just do. I was thinking about trying HGH from QSC but it seems that the dac + mk + ai is working for me even though im old as fuck for height

wait I just saw your dosage, nigga that protocol isn't doing shit. 2mg p/week of CJC is basically nothing, you should be taking that every 2 days

5mg per week....

dont know where you got 2mg a week from

0.4 inches........ negawat

muh ruin your body with pills cope theory

get LL dawg thats what im doing ive saved 25k

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and yirma19

in 2 months? at 18? ill take it. who knows where ill be a year from now?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 52905
for how long have you been taking Mk?

If it was just in two months of taking mk I find it utterly crazy. Good job

I'm 18 years old, slightly late bloomer, and have been heightmaxxing for a while, check my recent posts. I have been taking cjc dac 5mg a week, 25mg mk677 a day, 400mcg huperzine a day, 12.5mg aromasin E2D, and 4500mg MSM everyday. In about 2 months, I have grown 3.5/8 to my night height. Crazy at 18. Good luck guys.
Good shit bro! What are your sources?

Ruining your health for less than an inch... Fucking hopeless

killing your own body just to still get heightmogged by me.
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Half an inch? 😭😭😭😭😭😭 BRUTUAL MAN

why not just get pharma gh? my average igf level is around 750 on 6.5ius daily

Damn all that for half an inch

Could have just done freakkforl stretches and get better results retard

killing your own body just to still get heightmogged by me.
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Im almost 6 foot which isnt too bad. I have a face that got me bitches when I was 5'8 so this is all extra at this point. Youre on here rotting away bitchless. I pity you.

Could have just done freakkforl stretches and get better results retard
except my results are permanent. and its only been 2 months. ur sad that ur growth plates closed and you have nothing to make for it u subhuman. tell me im wrong. im gonna get off my computer and continue enjoying my life which is already great as it is. I just always push for the highest level. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO BABBYYYY

• +1
Reactions: Antiquirom
Im almost 6 foot which isnt too bad. I have a face that got me bitches when I was 5'8 so this is all extra at this point. Youre on here rotting away bitchless. I pity you.
its impossible to pity someone taller than yourself. also, my lay count is likely higher than yours, even though im only 18. keep coping with these things boyo 😊

its impossible to pity someone taller than yourself. also, my lay count is likely higher than yours, even though im only 18. keep coping with these things boyo 😊
ay no way. i know your attacking me here but its good to see someone else getting bitches on this forum damn

Im only here to maximize what I already have because I feel like I have this problem where im never satisfied with what ive got. i dont know why im so obsessed with getting better. I already have what people dream of

Ruining your health for less than an inch... Fucking hopeless
dude just cause its over for u doesnt mean you need to bring negativity. you literally made a post coping on how shortness is an advantage. gtfo bro :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Aromasin to get levels to between 10 and 15 picograms is not unhealthy. Especially if you replace progesterone.

Aromasin to get levels to between 10 and 15 picograms is not unhealthy. Especially if you replace progesterone.
is aromasin 12.5mg E2D enough to keep playes from closing in your opinion?

narcy faggot, welcome to my ignore list

ay no way. i know your attacking me here but its good to see someone else getting bitches on this forum damn
i think alot of people on here do. its just certain users that stand out make it seem like this forum is full of subhuman losers. but ive seen plenty of htn on this site, who could easily get laid.

except my results are permanent. and its only been 2 months. ur sad that ur growth plates closed and you have nothing to make for it u subhuman. tell me im wrong. im gonna get off my computer and continue enjoying my life which is already great as it is. I just always push for the highest level. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO BABBYYYY
Im 6ft1 barefoot evening height, if I do these stretches I can reach a little over 6’2 since anyone who seriously did them gained 3-4cm. Also if even that shit is cope, men on both sides or my family all grew well into their 20’s