Lifefuel heightmaxxing

Im 6ft1 barefoot evening height, if I do these stretches I can reach a little over 6’2 since anyone who seriously did them gained 3-4cm. Also if even that shit is cope, men on both sides or my family all grew well into their 20’s
ok i dont care about you or your family why are you telling me this. anyone who said they gained 4cm is lying

ok i dont care about you or your family why are you telling me this. anyone who said they gained 4cm is lying
U told me my growth plates are closed when im most likely not even done growing and acted as If I was shorter than you. Are you deliberately acting like a retard you dog?

U told me my growth plates are closed when im most likely not even done growing and acted as If I was shorter than you. Are you deliberately acting like a retard you dog?
you seem very hurt

also you must be an ugly fuck huh

im taking a shit right now, hunched in the most subhuman posture. my face was neutral before but you brought a smile to my face
dude me too

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
is aromasin 12.5mg E2D enough to keep playes from closing in your opinion?
you need to test your Estradiol. Some people have a higher baseline or are more sensitive to the drug than others. I highly recommend you take progesterone, preferably from swisschem to protect your brain and body. It is also an aromatase inhibitor so it’s synergistic with exemestane(aromasin) or any other ai. And you want to keep it around 10picograms for ideal results, and with progesterone you can probably even go lower.

Im almost 6 foot which isnt too bad. I have a face that got me bitches when I was 5'8 so this is all extra at this point. Youre on here rotting away bitchless. I pity you.
Ofc🤣height never going to save anyone just a bonus

dude just cause its over for u doesnt mean you need to bring negativity. you literally made a post coping on how shortness is an advantage. gtfo bro :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Bro got brainwashed by org incell🙏😭ruin your health for half an inch ropemaxx now

Bro got brainwashed by org incell🙏😭ruin your health for half an inch ropemaxx now
its over for u. keep using your shortness as an advantage buddy