Lifefuel???? I got 2 likes and one matches in tinder pakistan in 5hrs with a trash pic!!!am I a mentalcel???

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
Screenshot 34

IMG 20210925 WA0034

I know u gonna laugh at me i only got 2 likes and 1 only match even in tinder pak after blindly swipping as much as i can
I am 18 years old, this is the pic i used with a trash background,with no more details,still I got 2 likes and one match with 5ft 9 tall above average light skin paki girl ,I lost conversation with her(chat automaticly deleted),but she find me average and wont find dating me,and i know the left guy person in screenshot look femboy gay but still i got a like by a preety girl on the right,u can see her face,i nots that bad

should i stop underestimating myself,i live in self isolation since age15 to present,obessed with internet,and being autistic and insecure about my face body and race ,I was bullied even by girls for looking australoid and made fun for being autistic and being a school dropout at age 16 and I have no father at home,my sucidal physically abusive deadbeat alchoalic father died in 2016 when i was 13,maybe i was wrong to give up on life at age 15,i lost my late teen years when everyone was having fun,i coped with youtube and internet

if you want to see my pics

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Aloejuice, Deleted member 16289 and 2 others
YES LAD UP THE REDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, BrahminBoss, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
They both look like trannys to me edit:correction left is a man and the right one looks like a tranny (man)

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Pumanator and justinzayn
They both look like trannys to me edit:correction left is a man and the right one looks like a tranny (man)
u r jealous
if the right one a tranny/man then i look like a gigachad

I thought that Tinder was banned in Pakistan

"Muh we're real muslims, no whores here"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Pumanator and gamma
u r jealous
if the right one a tranny/man then i look like a gigachad
I'm not jealous and also not trying to be insulting, i was just stating what they look like to me. You can think what you want with the information, im just an incel rotting :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
You think real girls are using VPNs to go on Tinder in Pakistan when they would probably be disowned if they get caught?

You think real girls are using VPNs to go on Tinder in Pakistan when they would probably be disowned if they get caught?
sterotypes too much,many of them do,there are many baddies in pak who dont care what their parents say ,and my location is set on Pak and india,so these likes are most probally from india

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 14774
everything for chad's cock.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
If tinder is banned in Pakistan there shouldn't be alot or females on it. Don't know any females who know anything about pc software. Or is vpn that common there?

you are definitely Chad(lite) for your country and ethnicity if thats you in the picture; good lower 3rd

• Love it
@St.TikTokcel what do u find about this thread?

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, BrahminBoss and St.TikTokcel
Didnt expect this to exist in pakistan. Even if u got 2 like, its probably from a very small pool of girls who are on tinder too.

• +1
You look like the average dude in Germany or Sweden.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and justinzayn