[LIFEFUEL] I like this AMV!

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

Bronze

It's called Charizard vs Incineroar, it's really good. It's about a new Pokemon movie remake.

I like it because Charmander is abandoned by someone who he thought he loved, and then he fell apart. He then meets Ash, and found someone that finally loved him. Throughout the AMV, he is able to become stronger because of the help of Ash.

Just watch the AMV and let me know what you think :) I have been watching and listening to this on repeat for quite a while ^_^

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and L'appel Du Vide
Didn't watch. You must leave anime and incel shit behind if you wish to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
That's cope. One of the most low IQ things I have read on here and incels.me, now I can see why they banned you.

• +1
This is why you're an Incel man ?

You were one of them faggots mumbling about those dumb pokemon cards in the corner by himself init ?

My man said Pokemon. How old are you bro?

• +1
This is why you're an Incel man ?

You were one of them faggots mumbling about those dumb pokemon cards in the corner by himself init ?

My man said Pokemon. How old are you bro?

Wow, imagine having to act like an inceltears member with the "this is why you are incel" I am trying to share something that I found good.

Seriously, read what you wrote, I don't understand who or what you are trying to attack or what image that you are trying to give off, but its very cringey.

• +1
This is the dumbest thing I have heard recently, what does anime have to do with ascension? I mainly pointed out this AMV because I like the music and how it fits the video. I also find the conclusion that I drew from it meaningful, and think other members here would appreciate it.

• +1
This is the dumbest thing I have heard recently, what does anime have to do with ascension? I mainly pointed out this AMV because I like the music and how it fits the video. I also find the conclusion that I drew from it meaningful, and think other members here would appreciate it.

Bruh, no foid wants some grown ass man involved with some childish ass cartoon shit from Ricecel-land of all places.... Anime man? Really? Trust, give that shit up.

I CAN ACTUALLY RELATE.

When I was 14 I used to play Minecraft. Foids didnt like that shit. So I gave it up and started selling the drugs in my Avi ????

• +1
Bruh, no foid wants some grown ass man involved with some childish ass cartoon shit from Ricecel-land of all places.... Anime man? Really? Trust, give that shit up.

I CAN ACTUALLY RELATE.

When I was 14 I used to play Minecraft. Foids didnt like that shit. So I gave it up and started selling the drugs in my Avi ????

Actually, you can't relate, because you are saying to give up something that you don't have to. I don't even watch anime that much, as most of them are trash nowadays. What I linked was an AMV, and no one here has made any actual comment about what I posted or what I am talking about.

• +1
Actually, you can't relate, because you are saying to give up something that you don't have to. I don't even watch anime that much, as most of them are trash nowadays. What I linked was an AMV, and no one here has made any actual comment about what I posted or what I am talking about.

Because no one gives a fuck about Anime ?

• +1
Cope, your oneitis is getting fucked by a anime loving Chad on the daily.

• +1
the vid doesnt load for me

• +1
How old are you op?

• +1
  • +1
the vid doesnt load for me
Finally someone that posts about the topic, and it took me this long to see if the video wasn't loading for anyone else :)

• +1
  • +1
Finally someone that posts about the topic, and it took me this long to see if the video wasn't loading for anyone else :)

See now that I saw the video its even more stupid than I had originally thought.

• +1
Things like this are for people who are afraid to make eye contact with reality
The myth of the hero’s journey

Honestly, there are people that fit this theme, a good example is Zyzz, although he died at the end >.>

• +1
Necropost
Didnt