LIFEFUEL INDIANS BELLE DELPHINE LIKES HINDU GUYS!

Deleted member 20216

Deleted member 20216

he/him but I support LGBTQQIP2SAA++ community
that was clickbait to get the nigjeets in here the truth is you fucking "aryans" are the one funding this megawhores lifestyle

i know its the hindus on this forum buying this bitches OF asking for "show bobs pls my name nigjeet pls"

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THIS MEGATHOT HAS NO FATHER?
FUCKING HINDUS MAN

STAY MAD FUCKING HINDUS HERE MY FUCKING PIRATE BBC IS MOST DESIRABLE WITH MY CACAUSAIN JAW BITCH IM CAUCASIAN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Growth Plate, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 2 others
cow worshipping kafirs id rather be african jungle monkey eating monkeys than fucking cow worship jfl if your cow worship im rofl at this lol nigger cow worshippers wtf man why cows they stinky af and carbon cycle and shit wtf could have frog worshipped dumb ass you more niggery than me dravdiain or aryan same shit to me all hindu bindu tindu cow worshippers with ur 9 headed god just rope if hindu theres no worse fate than poo shitting hindus man so glad i was african blessed with huge cock indians have no smv for a reason they just inferior to thhe great cacausin race man it is what it is

Pov your entire career is being hot

Literally no other attributes or life skills

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Pov your entire career is being hot

Literally no other attributes or life skills

Most men don't have any life skills either... Especially on this site.

At least she is hot and can be jerked off to.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 20370 and Zeruel
I would literally cut this bitch’s head off in a public square like she’s marie antoinette

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
She built for BBC
2885B825 60D6 420A 822A EBEEE7628314

85512E1E 8D93 44AA A6C0 D13FBC1F99DF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Growth Plate and Deleted member 20370
Most men don't have any life skills either... Especially on this site.

At least she is hot and can be jerked off to.
Yeah true but men have the mental capacity to become successful.

Honestly I don't really care, men leverage intelligence and success to become desirable and live a meaningful life.

Women leverage looks and manipulation to become successful.

They peak at 20 with a sharp decline, men peak at 25 with almost no decline until 35, and even then their smv is still equivalent to a 25 yo girl.

Women have it easier, but men have more opportunity for true success. We just have to work for it any they don't.

• +1
Reactions: sibience
Crying for mUh cOw wOrsHipPeRs meanwhile Hindu Bvlls in South Africa:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 16275
Yeah true but men have the mental capacity to become successful.

Honestly I don't really care, men leverage intelligence and success to become desirable and live a meaningful life.

Women leverage looks and manipulation to become successful.

They peak at 20 with a sharp decline, men peak at 25 with almost no decline until 35, and even then their smv is still equivalent to a 25 yo girl.

Women have it easier, but men have more opportunity for true success. We just have to work for it any they don't.

Men decline in late 20s unless you are east asian many east asians will decline in early 30s.

Shot n lynched by Hindus for trying to cause damage n loot property

so he just decided to dmg property for no reason. lmao yeah thats his fault tbh.

so he just decided to dmg property for no reason. lmao yeah thats his fault tbh.
There were hoardes of them I think, it was like a small scale war. Native Nigs trying to take over Hindu communities in South Africa and destroying properties. All were btfod in similar bestgore style:feelskek::feelskek:

Unfortunate tbh, they used to get along well

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Men decline in late 20s unless you are east asian many east asians will decline in early 30s.
Cope. Asians are more neotenous so they they decline faster like women.

• So Sad
Reactions: sibience
There were hoardes of them I think, it was like a small scale war. Native Nigs trying to take over Hindu communities in South Africa and destroying properties. All were btfod in similar bestgore style:feelskek::feelskek:

brutal tbh.

Wish Whites stood up more against the violence the blacks are commiting against the farmers.

They are not native to South Africa. Also it wasn’t a race war (curries would lose badly they are 3% of SA population) it was a peasant revolt, curries had every right to protect their business from the peasants, the plebs had every right or revolt just north on the innocent businessmen.

brutal tbh.

Wish Whites stood up more against the violence the blacks are commiting against the farmers.
They did… there were white towns with armed militia with air soft rubber guns shooting down hordes of these fucks like zombies in COD SA whites are not cucks like Westerners. But it’s not a race thing it’s a working class revolt most businesses ruined were ironically black but people want to spin shit on the working class

They are not native to South Africa. Also it wasn’t a race war (curries would lose badly they are 3% of SA population) it was a peasant revolt, curries had every right to protect their business from the peasants, the plebs had every right or revolt just north on the innocent businessmen.
They did… there were white towns with armed militia with air soft rubber guns shooting down hordes of these fucks like zombies in COD SA whites are not cucks like Westerners. But it’s not a race thing it’s a working class revolt most businesses ruined were ironically black but people want to spin shit on the working class
Both scenarios solid video game plot ngl:lul:
Sum Farcry 7 shit

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

oh yeah I totally forgot they came the same time the dutch arrived.

I believe the newly arrived blacks genocided the native population?

good shit...sick of these bastards thinking the whole world owes them something.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
In a based world she would only work as a house sex maid or prostitute at a club

good shit...sick of these bastards thinking the whole world owes them something.
I dunno man poor people have a right to be upset with their treatment they have gone through a lot I just don’t think they way they went about it was good
oh yeah I totally forgot they came the same time the dutch arrived.

I believe the newly arrived blacks genocided the native population?
Nar they both intermarried, they didn’t genocide the Khoi, that’s propaganda. The Khoi are the natives of the region and mixed with the Bantu and Europeans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
cow worshipping kafirs id rather be african jungle monkey eating monkeys than fucking cow worship jfl if your cow worship im rofl at this lol nigger cow worshippers wtf man why cows they stinky af and carbon cycle and shit wtf could have frog worshipped dumb ass you more niggery than me dravdiain or aryan same shit to me all hindu bindu tindu cow worshippers with ur 9 headed god just rope if hindu theres no worse fate than poo shitting hindus man so glad i was african blessed with huge cock indians have no smv for a reason they just inferior to thhe great cacausin race man it is what it is
Not cool to insult somebody's beliefs but still Indians except the few in the north all are fucking retards and greedy af never trust an Indian that's what i say

I dunno man poor people have a right to be upset with their treatment they have gone through a lot I just don’t think they way they went about it was good

Can't be attacking farmers who are the backbone to the economy and expect nothing to happen just because they're white.

I've seen some of these attacks and it's pure racial hatred towards europeans.

I can't prove this but I know for a fact from a trusted person that it's true belle delphine met up and had sex with this autistic hapa dude then made him sign a nda so he wouldnt tell

skinny prettyboys winning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Can't be attacking farmers who are the backbone to the economy and expect nothing to happen just because they're white.

I've seen some of these attacks and it's pure racial hatred towards europeans.
Nar that’s cap. I have spoken to South Africans (white and black) . The farmer thing is grossly exaggerated hoendtly the country very dangerous farmers get attacked because they are just there, everybody in that country is in danger regardless of race it’s just that farmers live on the outskirts but when you realise 60 people die a day in South Africa for homicide and you see most rare black like 57 then you realise this issue is non existent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694

Users who are viewing this thread

Back