[Lifefuel] The real natural limit. Gymcels GTFIH

ropemaxx

ropemaxx

Bronze
S3 L0084000 L0084630

Eugen Sandow was a bodybuilder in the late 1800s. He died before steroids was ever invented.
Imagine if you had a body like his on tinder. Guranteed ascension.

The natural limit is higher than we think boyos. Get lean and shredded while getting stronger on the key lifts. We are all gonna make it brahs

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, PrisonMike, Kmscurry and 8 others
manlet muscle dont count

• +1
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 8902, BradAniston and 3 others
just workout everyday a week for 12 years theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise, fogdart, RoundHouse and 3 others
It's so easy to gain muscle as a manlet that's why it's seen as overcompensating, anyways gymaxxing is legit

• +1
Reactions: xefo
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 6403
It's so easy to gain muscle as a manlet that's why it's seen as overcompensating, anyways gymaxxing is legit
still better than being a manlet without muscle.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 10449 and 1 other person
yeah because you need 12 years to look good
pick up ur bag of chips and cope more
just lol if you think you can look like this in a year

He has elite genetics for muscle building though

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Just have god tier genetics bro

Or just inject T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 1849
Glad that u understood what me and @Madhate told u tbh nigga

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
I am gonna start gym in few days.
Everyone here would be suprised by my 1 year natural transformation.
tag me in year once you post pic good luck bro (y)(y)

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
He has elite genetics for muscle building though

Tbh if you have above average muscle building genetics you can look better natty than most people on juice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
  • +1
Reactions: redhandsbluehands
The natural limit is way higher since we can supplement and know exactly how hypertrophy works.
Still, a great physique depends on bones, insertions, morphology. Some dudes are born looking better that you’ll ever look because of that.
I, for example, will never get a big chest because of my subhuman thoracic cage, or maybe I could fraud with roids. On the other hand, this gives the illusion of bigger deltoids, abs.. (kind of like the guy in the pic but thinner)
My point is you may never get the body you want naturally, but everybody can develop a physique sufficient to slay by working out smartly.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, LowTierNormie, Loud_Jock and 1 other person
The natural limit is way higher since we can supplement and know exactly how hypertrophy works.
Still, a great physique depends on bones, insertions, morphology. Some dudes are born looking better that you’ll ever look because of that.
I, for example, will never get a big chest because of my subhuman thoracic cage, or maybe I could fraud with roids. On the other hand, this gives the illusion of bigger deltoids, abs.. (kind of like the guy in the pic but thinner)
My point is you may never get the body you want naturally, but everybody can develop a physique sufficient to slay by working out smartly.
Agreed. I also have a weak chest but good arms, lats and shoulders genetics
Its a pretty decent trade tbh ill take it

Every guy and their dog looks like that on Tinder. It's nothing special. I mean really. All these jacked guys with jacked pit bulls.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ropemaxx
you're the one who said it, not him. Imagine not exercising in 2020 for any reason.
imagine having an anime profile picture

Post real people instead of some manlet fag.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Loud_Jock and TITUS
That's genetic elite, not something you or me can achieve.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Every guy and their dog looks like that on Tinder. It's nothing special. I mean really. All these jacked guys with jacked pit bulls.
It's all about proportions. A muscular physique has diminishing returns after a point. 4 heads wide shoulders + thick neck = life

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxx and Deleted member 1849