[LIFEFUEL] WOMEN HANGED

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kind of distasteful
how about this? (nsfw)

A chilling fact was registered on social networks when the photographs of the lifeless body of the businesswoman Susana Carrera were broadcast.

Who a week ago was reported missing and murdered in the state of Veracruz. As a result of what happened, the Veracruz Institute for Women (IVM) announced that it will request an explanation from the State Attorney General's Office, directed by Jorge Winckler Ortiz, regarding the dissemination of the images in which the body was shown of Susana Carrera decapitated.

In the spooky photos was able to see Susana Carrera on the grid of the Forensic Medical Service (Semefo) of the munic**ality of Coatzacoalcos, in Veracruz. The director of the IVM, Yolanda Olivares Pérez, explained that the investigation request will be made about the culprit of the dissemination of the images, since she considered the act as a clear lack of respect towards the victim and the family.

The official commented that the letter will be addressed to the Attorney General's Office in order to determine responsibilities.

Yolanda Olivares Pérez stressed that she will pay close attention to the investigation portfolio and the punishment to which the people who committed the crime will be entitled to.

Recall that Susana Carrera was kidnapped last Wednesday and her body was found wrapped in black bags and beheaded, with a message in which Los Zetas explained that the husband did not cover the ransom estimated at 4 million pesos.

The fact dismayed to the family and to the citizenship, who decided to demand to the authorities that they put a stop to the kidnappings in the organization.

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt and Extra Chromosome
how about this? (nsfw)
A chilling fact was registered on social networks when the photographs of the lifeless body of the businesswoman Susana Carrera were broadcast.

Who a week ago was reported missing and murdered in the state of Veracruz. As a result of what happened, the Veracruz Institute for Women (IVM) announced that it will request an explanation from the State Attorney General's Office, directed by Jorge Winckler Ortiz, regarding the dissemination of the images in which the body was shown of Susana Carrera decapitated.

In the spooky photos was able to see Susana Carrera on the grid of the Forensic Medical Service (Semefo) of the munic**ality of Coatzacoalcos, in Veracruz. The director of the IVM, Yolanda Olivares Pérez, explained that the investigation request will be made about the culprit of the dissemination of the images, since she considered the act as a clear lack of respect towards the victim and the family.

The official commented that the letter will be addressed to the Attorney General's Office in order to determine responsibilities.

Yolanda Olivares Pérez stressed that she will pay close attention to the investigation portfolio and the punishment to which the people who committed the crime will be entitled to.

Recall that Susana Carrera was kidnapped last Wednesday and her body was found wrapped in black bags and beheaded, with a message in which Los Zetas explained that the husband did not cover the ransom estimated at 4 million pesos.

The fact dismayed to the family and to the citizenship, who decided to demand to the authorities that they put a stop to the kidnappings in the organization.
:feelskek::feelskek:

how about this? (nsfw)

hot

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls and Extra Chromosome
I'm the only queen ok skinhead?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
how about this? (nsfw)

Isn't gore against the rules?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Extra Chromosome
Stop leave females alone this is looksmax not an incel forum go back to incels.is

Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, manlet cUnt, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Extra Chromosome
lol, you're dumb
Sorry I didn't mean to act silly, I was attempting to be humorous. My attempt at a joke was not nice and I apologize.

• +1
High IQ thread

Wish we still had daily foid lynching smh

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain #MAGA2020 #BuildTheWall #GetRidOfRoaches #Back2Mexico

#BringBackLynching2020 #TRUMP

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and ChoSeungHui
KEEP hating women and fapping to them, pathetic incels

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, SomethingOff, Deleted member 656 and 3 others
I like women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, Swagwaffle and Extra Chromosome
Sorry I didn't mean to act silly.
when you're underaged it's the best time time to fuck anybody, you can't go to jail
just make sure you don't get the foid pregnant cuase even if an older foid would be convicted for raping you and got pregnant she could sue you for child support (sick cuck law)

• +1
> im what youd call a chad. you pathetic incels, me and my wifes black boyfriend have been laughing at your silly posts for the last 10 minutes!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, SikKunt, manlet cUnt and 5 others
i'm not incel, I just like dark humor and other dark shit tbh
and I don't hate women or even niggers yet I will laugh at them cause of their inferiority

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, AntiSocial-Fakecel and Extra Chromosome
tbh i actually do like women that are nice to me, even if its fake. like 95% of my class is girls and they laugh at me and make fun of me daily but there are some that dont and i appreciate it.

no oneitis tho, i know its :ogre:

we re just joking you cucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Extra Chromosome
tbh i actually do like women that are nice to me, even if its fake. like 95% of my class is girls and they laugh at me and make fun of me daily but there are some that dont and i appreciate it.

no oneitis tho, i know its :ogre:

we re just joking you cucks
they think that their oneitis will fawn over them when they say this cuck shit online.

they think that their oneitis will fawn over them when they say this cuck shit online.
i no joke used to think (12 y/o) that girls could sense whenever I had a good thought about women or other pacifist shit and theyd fall for me

tbh thats probably what theyre thinking

• +1
btw boyos @MitDenJungs @Extra Chromosome
check out pump and dump Brazil edition:

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt, AntiSocial-Fakecel, theropeking and 3 others
I like pussy

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 176 and Deleted member 611
Pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome
We are a poor caste in India but genetically we the one who fight the wars so id rather be big af and poor than a rich shitskin faggit
Id rather stay rich like I am now. My family is in the TTAJ caste.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Phad
Giphy 1
Giphy 1

Absolute degenerate thread. Imagine spending your free time looking at this shit. No wonder people hate you.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio, Deleted member 656 and Coping
Status
Not open for further replies.