krasavchik

slay stacys love titties

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and delonisliterallyme
Not lifefuel because it isnt you

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Not lifefuel because it isnt you
Sometimes when I'm tired of lookmaxxing I just sit and think why would I spend hours doing some shit just to look better if I already look good and pull some bitches, then I see this video and understand that that's why I make an effort to look better. I won't be even tenth of what Delon was but every other day that I spend with good posture and chin tucking might lead to one more slayed stacy in my life.

• +1
Reactions: NationalWarrior
How can a man be so good looking?

Sometimes when I'm tired of lookmaxxing I just sit and think why would I spend hours doing some shit just to look better if I already look good and pull some bitches, then I see this video and understand that that's why I make an effort to look better. I won't be even tenth of what Delon was but every other day that I spend with good posture and chin tucking might lead to one more slayed stacy in my life.
what is your goal with chin tucking? usually people pair it with hard chewing and hard mewing

what is your goal with chin tucking? usually people pair it with hard chewing and hard mewing
I believe it helps against nerd neck and to maintain posture, also good with hard mewing, might be placebo as well because some nigger said that salludon was chin tucking a lot.

I believe it helps against nerd neck and to maintain posture, also good with hard mewing, might be placebo as well because some nigger said that salludon was chin tucking a lot.
salludon was hard mewing, hard chewing and chintucking, sometimes chintucking and mewing at the asme time although not possible for more than some seconds because you cant breathe apparently.

salludon was hard mewing, hard chewing and chintucking, sometimes chintucking and mewing at the asme time although not possible for more than some seconds because you cant breathe apparently.
Sadly I can't hard chew due to braces. Btw is it possible to somehow explain to my dentist not to remove my wisdom teeth without him thinking that I'm dumbass nigger?

Sadly I can't hard chew due to braces. Btw is it possible to somehow explain to my dentist not to remove my wisdom teeth without him thinking that I'm dumbass nigger?
braces? oof th at's brutal, most people who got braces end up so recessed.

braces? oof th at's brutal, most people who got braces end up so recessed.
My orthodontist installed me palatal expander but also told me to permanently jut my jaw.

Last edited:
I don’t get it
How is this supposed to be lifefuel?