Lifefuel

N

Norwooder

Master
People beginning to call you good looking irl has got to be the most pure unadultered lifefuel there is. You cannot argue that you have 'looksmaxxed' or 'transformed' if people haven't made comments to you irl about the way you look
I have never been good looking before in my life, and now that people irl have started commenting on how amazing I look it feels incredible
in the past two weeks I had a fashion photographer come to the bar where I work at and told me that I should model
And I was also on the beach and a girl sent her friend over to me to get my snapchat for her

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Atlas, KaczynskiCel, animo123 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
People beginning to call you good looking irl has got to be the most pure unadultered lifefuel there is. You cannot argue that you have 'looksmaxxed' or 'transformed' if people haven't made comments to you irl about the way you look
I have never been good looking before in my life, and now that people irl have started commenting on how amazing I look it feels incredible
in the past two weeks I had a fashion photographer come to the bar where I work at and told me that I should model
And I was also on the beach and a girl sent her friend over to me to get my snapchat for her
What did you do? Get HT? Other surgery?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6382
Maybe they could say that when you are with your friends etc.. but if you are expecting it from random stranger chance of that happening is big slim... I dont know it also depends of country too.. Maybe in you country people are more social.

you ascended