Lifefuel?

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
Haven't progressed through puberty pretty much at all since I was 17.

Earlier today I noticed my facial hair had gotten a lot lower & a bit longer on my face but never thought much of it.

also started to get a small bit of acne on my chest again (didn't have it since 17) so I decided to wash my face n chest and spotted chest hairs.

didn't connect up the dots till I got the chest hairs but I'm pretty happy about it tbh. dad was a more dom version of me & used to slay. won't be as dom but I'll improve anyway only problem is my growth plates are gonna catch up to my actual age now so heightmaxxing cope is gonna end soon.

was also planning on using rad140 after accurately recording my gym progress for a month to accurately measure what kinda results I'd get from it still suppresses natural T so no way I'm gonna cuck myself.

Also it could easily be a coincidence and almost certainly is but I think it's worth nothing that a week ago I started eating stupid good (EAAs, Omega 3, Multivit, 120-200G protein a day, 3-5 meals, proper sleep, Training HARD x6 times a week) litteraly a week ago.

Makes me think that something was stunting the last stages of puberty and I would've never even gotten it had I not started dieting/working hard. I only have what looks like 2-4 days worth of chest hair growth so I'm almost sure this has only started in the last week.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Hair is growing on my chest too and I don't like it haha. You look young so it's more difficult to look dom, comes with age. How old was him?

About growth plates u already know what to do.

I also think my puberty has been deeply stunted, it's a difficult pill to swallow and makes me want to go Richard Ramírez tbh

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
Hair is growing on my chest too and I don't like it haha. You look young so it's more difficult to look dom, comes with age. How old was him?

About growth plates u already know what to do.

I also think my puberty has been deeply stunted, it's a difficult pill to swallow and makes me want to go Richard Ramírez tbh
stunted puberty = less results

tbh most really gl people I know just hit puberty at a young age. Prob something to do with younger = softer bones

Haven't progressed through puberty pretty much at all since I was 17.

Earlier today I noticed my facial hair had gotten a lot lower & a bit longer on my face but never thought much of it.

also started to get a small bit of acne on my chest again (didn't have it since 17) so I decided to wash my face n chest and spotted chest hairs.

didn't connect up the dots till I got the chest hairs but I'm pretty happy about it tbh. dad was a more dom version of me & used to slay. won't be as dom but I'll improve anyway only problem is my growth plates are gonna catch up to my actual age now so heightmaxxing cope is gonna end soon.

was also planning on using rad140 after accurately recording my gym progress for a month to accurately measure what kinda results I'd get from it still suppresses natural T so no way I'm gonna cuck myself.

Also it could easily be a coincidence and almost certainly is but I think it's worth nothing that a week ago I started eating stupid good (EAAs, Omega 3, Multivit, 120-200G protein a day, 3-5 meals, proper sleep, Training HARD x6 times a week) litteraly a week ago.

Makes me think that something was stunting the last stages of puberty and I would've never even gotten it had I not started dieting/working hard. I only have what looks like 2-4 days worth of chest hair growth so I'm almost sure this has only started in the last week.
Yea I think I'd wait on the RAD140 if I were you. If you're gonna do it make sure you have a SERM on hand. Best to wait until you have fully grown though. From 18-19 I still grew a bit.

Yea I think I'd wait on the RAD140 if I were you. If you're gonna do it make sure you have a SERM on hand. Best to wait until you have fully grown though. From 18-19 I still grew a bit.
I thought I was finished tbh.
assumed I'd never get more facial hair or chest etc.
definetly won't be using any peds that lower T during puberty though.