lifehacks you came up with yourself [MEGATHREAD]

6’1cel

6’1cel

6'3cel now* living in denmark
i’ll start:
  • Before you take a shit, throw down some toilet paper to avoid shitwater splashing and hitting your balls (gamechanger)
  • You can use your mobile data as a second ip for making another account on here :y'all:
  • When injecting steroids, pull your skin away before penetration, hold the skin like this until you’re done and have pulled out the needle, this will prevent spillage since the oil will be trapped under your skin instead of having a pathway back to the surface
  • Tie a rope to your penis with a weight at the end of it, homemade penis extender
@WadlowMaxxing
@goat2x
@lutte
@volcelfatcel
@PrestonYnot
@Yoyome99
@ManletEater
@PYT
@looksmaxxer234
@kjsbdfiusdf
@Danish_Retard

balkan gang
@Chintuck22
@realklay11
@turkproducer
@Alban
@Acnno
@TsarTsar444
@FraudingIQ
@Bitch
@BalkanPig
@Madhate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 10987 and 10 others
Life Hack I came up with is to delete my Instagram.I hardly ever feel depressed now (not trolling btw)

Life Hack I came up with is to delete my Inatagram.I hardly ever feel depressed now (not trolling btw)
looksmin
having a large following on insta makes girls jealous and wet

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
looksmin
having a large following on insta makes girls jealous and wet
Yeah good luck with that,would be great if you have it though,which I don't.Just didn't feel good getting life mogged every time I logged in.Pets have more followers on Instagram than this entire forum and most men in general.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Tie a rope to your penis with a weight at the end of it, homemade penis extender
As much as I’d like a bigger cock this doesn’t sound like the best idea tbh

Yeah good luck with that,would be great if you have it though,which I don't.Just didn't feel good getting life mogged every time I logged in.Pets have more followers on Instagram than this entire forum and most men in general.
Indeed. Being semi-forced out of society as I am I found that when on the outskirts, not having social media is far better for mental health. But then at that point you’ve basically kicked yourself out of society and it just gets harder to find your way back in.