[LIFEMAXX] This is all you should care about in life

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
These categories below. Maxx these aspects of your life out and you will be content.

- Looksmaxxing
- Family maxxing (includes gf maxxing)
- Wealthmaxxing/job maxxing/careermaxxing (don’t be an aspie bluepileld curry tier money coper who wastes their life chasing shekels, but aim to be well off. Money is cope beyond being able to live well off. Diminishing returns beyond a certain amount)
- Social maxxing
-Health maxxing
- Hobby maxxing
- Skill maxxing (languages, attributes, abilities, etc)
- Edication maxxing
-Sex life maxxing
-Life goal maxxing
-Personality and reputation maxxing/status maxxing

Pay attention to and cultivate each category, and you will life mog Normies and be content.

Tagging High IQ users who think like me:
@Native @Blackout.xl

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hollywood, Patrick Baitman, fren and 16 others
These categories below. Maxx these aspects of your life out and you will be content.

- Looksmaxxing
- Wealthmaxxing/job maxxing/careermaxxing (don’t be an aspie bluepileld curry tier money coper who wastes their life chasing shekels, but aim to be well off. Money is cope beyond being able to live well off. Diminishing returns beyond a certain amount)
- Social maxxing
-Health maxxing
- Hobby maxxing
- Edication maxxing
-Sex life maxxing
-Life goal maxxing

Pay attention to and cultivate each category, and you will life mog Normies and be content.

@Native @Blackout.xl
Indeed brother

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
care about everything theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, fren, Deleted member 6512 and 22 others
ReIncarnate maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood, slayer69, Taylorswift and 3 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
what happens when your "trad wife" fucks chad and steals the kids and devorse rapes you. life maxing is cope the only life i need is one where im a giga chad haveing threesomes every week with a 3000 body count.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 8765, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
what happens when your "trad wife" fucks chad and steals the kids and devorse rapes you. life maxing is cope the only life i need is one where im a giga chad haveing threesomes every week with a 3000 body count.
Don’t be a hedonist brother. Have a family

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Chadelite

High IQ thread tbh

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad and Deleted member 5875
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
i might be able if i can get to 5.11 and get a 7psl 6ft gf

Get a prenup, play smart.
Anyway, if you Looksmax and money maxx (both mentioned in my post) then why would she divorce you?

Get a prenup, play smart.
Anyway, if you Looksmax and money maxx (both mentioned in my post) then why would she divorce you?
women are irrational creatures they don't care if your the best option they just want to fuck a different flavor of chad ever week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
High IQ thread. It's basically the wheel of life and to be content and happy you must need to max out in all areas and don't neglect anything. Its all about balance. But yeah,easier said than done tbh

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Or invert the pyramid, rotmaxx and laugh in the face of suffering

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
It comes down to Looksmaxxing and Careermaxxing

- Looksmaxxing
- Social maxxing
-Health maxxing
- Hobby maxxing
- Edication maxxing
-Sex life maxxing
-Life goal maxxing

@Native @Blackout.xl
Great post

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
basically lifemaxxing,this thread could have been one sentence jfl

basically lifemaxxing,this thread could have been one sentence jfl
You are a fucking greycel cunt, I don't give a FUCK what you think it should have been

You are a fucking greycel cunt, I don't give a FUCK what you think it should have been
keep rotting faggot,greycel mogs you utter subhuman dog

- Looksmaxxing
- Social maxxing
-Health maxxing
- Hobby maxxing
- Edication maxxing
-Sex life maxxing
-Life goal maxxing

@Native @Blackout.xl
Looksmaxxing and Statusmaxxing is all you need, everything else will fall in place to the puzzle...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6867

- Looksmaxxing
- Social maxxing
-Health maxxing
- Hobby maxxing
- Edication maxxing
-Sex life maxxing
-Life goal maxxing

@Native @Blackout.xl
Get looks and the rest will follow

fuck that just go on a killing spree and off yourself afterwards

• Love it
Reactions: GeordiLeFort
delusionmaxxing isnt on your list so why are you doing it you coping bitch?
Being a gay khunt loser Greycel subhuman isn’t on the list either, but you seem to excel at it

Being a gay khunt loser Greycel subhuman isn’t on the list either, but you seem to excel at it
nice comeback iqcel faggot but its your list.go to sleep you utter subhuman specimen

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Just be the top in every aspect of your life.

Fuck this gay world