Lifemaxxing as ADHDcel ? ADHDcels come there

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
I am a fucking ADHDCel.

I can't stay focused on anything for more than 5 minutes especially when it's something I am not interested about. I am going to school since years but at the end of each course I learned ABSOLUTELY nothing as I was wandering in my minds for the whole course thinking about other things... It's like the teacher voice is a fucking background noise I can't focus on it.

Getting the motivation to do my homeworks is literally impossible. I literally can't do it until the evening of the very last day before exams like you could put a gun to my head I still wouldn't do my homeworks. And even while doing these homeworks or studying I can't really stay focused more than a few minutes...

I am the king of procrastination and spend my whole life thinking instead of acting.

I am going to college to studies maths and computer programming the next year and I need to fix these issues or I will fail hard in my life.

How can I fix these issues ?

• +1
Reactions: Descartes, datboijj, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
Buy stimulants on the net, and do them when u are studying. Are you like 14 jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Slyfex8

Heard they are fucking with your dopamine receptors long term and start being less and less effective ?

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist

Capture

Also would you agree with him

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel and TsarTsar444
Heard they are fucking with your dopamine receptors long term and start being less and less effective ?
They don't stop being less effective if you do tolerance brakes. They don't fuck your dopamine receptors if you eat lots of animal products daily. Also take NAC, Piracetam, Bromantane, and vit C and you will be golden

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2729 and Slyfex8
So limit how often you take them.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
View attachment 1142009

Jfl sounds like a schizo, also he took it constantly for 4 years thats why had to increase doses. Only use it like half the days a year, the other half should be for resetting tolerance

• +1
  • So Sad
thats rich coming from a guy that cant get proper stims from the net and has to resort to RCs :lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DatNibba11, Slyfex8 and TsarTsar444
Jfl sounds like a schizo, also he took it constantly for 4 years thats why had to increase doses. Only use it like half the days a year, the other half should be for resetting tolerance

Tbh the idea of going for the short acting and taking it ONLY while studying instead of the long acting to prevent constantly altering your brain chemistry don't seems dumb at all ?

thats rich coming from a guy that cant get proper stims from the net and has to resort to RCs :lul:
I can tho? Jfl i know more about the Dark Market then everyone here combined. But legit pharmaceutical stuff is extremely expensive there. 50 dextroamphetamine pills go for 200 euros. RC's are much cheaper

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Tbh the idea of going for the short acting and taking it ONLY while studying instead of the long acting to prevent constantly altering your brain chemistry don't seems dumb at all ?
Huh, i didn't understand

• +1
  • So Sad
Huh, i didn't understand

Adderall XR is releasing to acts for a fucking whole 12 hours. Don't you feel like utter shit when it stop having effects ?

thats rich coming from a guy that cant get proper stims from the net and has to resort to RCs
what
I can tho? Jfl i know more about the Dark Market then everyone here combined. But legit pharmaceutical stuff is extremely expensive there. 50 dextroamphetamine pills go for 200 euros. RC's are much cheaper
Are rcs

View attachment 1142009

JFL at this absolute mongoloid retard

"it fucked up my looks" - hahaha how do stims even correlate to look absolute sub zero IQ

"addictive and neurotoxic" - amphetamine and dextromaphetamine is not neurotoxic at all. if it was it would be prescribed. Meth is neurotoxic

"it artifically inflates your dopamine" - wow its almost as if that was the entire point of the medication :lul::lul:

"leading you to take more and more" - this absolute retard kept taking more and more so that he can feel euphoria. ADHD meds are not about euphoria, eupohria is an unwanted side effect

"nightmare sleep schedule" - how come people who take meds their entire life function properly? and have normal sleep schedule? maybe they didnt take doses too large to feel euphoria and didnt keep redosing? :unsure:

"do not touch XR, get IR" - of course, coming from someone who kept chasing the high :lul:

"take it max 2 - 3 times a week" - not a bad advice, but you can take adderall more frequently than that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901 and Slyfex8
Adderall XR is releasing to acts for a fucking whole 12 hours. Don't you feel like utter shit when it stop having effects ?
You go to sleep when it wears of

• +1
  • So Sad
yeah, "everyone here combined" but excluding me buddy

i hope you dont think that you can fool me into thinking that you can get clean amph from there or pharma shit without paying more hundreds per month

research chemicals

XR is far superior

when I take amph or RCs I take them in small doses over time, so the effects are like XR
IR will make you too overstimulated ("lying on bed, brain buzzing " jfl) and then the comedown will be too harsh
IR is only good for fun

• +1
JFL at this absolute mongoloid retard

"it fucked up my looks" - hahaha how do stims even correlate to look absolute sub zero IQ

"addictive and neurotoxic" - amphetamine and dextromaphetamine is not neurotoxic at all. if it was it would be prescribed. Meth is neurotoxic

"it artifically inflates your dopamine" - wow its almost as if that was the entire point of the medication :lul::lul:

"leading you to take more and more" - this absolute retard kept taking more and more so that he can feel euphoria. ADHD meds are not about euphoria, eupohria is an unwanted side effect

"nightmare sleep schedule" - how come people who take meds their entire life function properly? and have normal sleep schedule? maybe they didnt take doses too large to feel euphoria and didnt keep redosing? :unsure:

"do not touch XR, get IR" - of course, coming from someone who kept chasing the high :lul:

"take it max 2 - 3 times a week" - not a bad advice, but you can take adderall more frequently than that.
Amphetamines disrupt collagen synthesis and dry your mouth which causes gum damage, so they have the ability to disrupt looks somewhat. Also the fact that you lose appetite and eat like shit while on them.

Meth is also not neurotoxic. "If it was it wouldn't be prescribed" Meth is prescribed ,look up Desoxyn. It doses 5mg its even neuroprotective and has the least temporary side effects of any amphetamine

• So Sad
Face the facts first. Only 30% of ADHDcels finish college/uni. So it is good that you are searching for guidance to help you graduate more easily.

In my opinion, finding a subject that catches your interest is everything. I wouldn't be nearly graduating if it wasn't for my interest in what I am learning. Besides that:
  • Incorporating the Pomodoro time management technique helped me.
  • Find people to go to the library with. Social pressure helps you to not wander off so quickly.
  • Sit in front of the class.
  • Take medicine only when you need it for studying. This is a personal opinion. I think taking meds everyday 3x will fuck you up in the long term cause of dependancy and killing off dopamine receptors. So when you do take the medicine it's more potent.
  • Force yourself to study every day for a set time. For instance, every morning from 10 to 12 I will dedicate to my schoolwork.
  • Music personally helped a lot.
Apart from that I think it's good to speak to your dean and teachers and tell them you have ADHD. They might not care, but most of them acted more lenient towards me with deadlines, wandering off in class etc. It can work in your benefit.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8 and Mongrelcel
yeah, "everyone here combined" but excluding me buddy

i hope you dont think that you can fool me into thinking that you can get clean amph from there or pharma shit without paying more hundreds per month
What? I know that real pharma stuff os very expensive. But rc's are pharma grade from lab control tests that were done on them. Either way i self medicate with amphetamine sulfate from the best vendors on the markets

• So Sad
Amphetamines disrupt collagen synthesis and dry your mouth which causes gum damage, so they have the ability to disrupt looks somewhat. Also the fact that you lose appetite and eat like shit while on them.

Meth is also not neurotoxic. "If it was it wouldn't be prescribed" Meth is prescribed ,look up Desoxyn. It doses 5mg its even neuroprotective and has the least temporary side effects of any amphetamine
Man meth is hardcore

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Face the facts first. Only 30% of ADHDcels finish college/uni. So it is good that you are searching for guidance to help you graduate more easily.

In my opinion, finding a subject that catches your interest is everything. I wouldn't be nearly graduating if it wasn't for my interest in what I am learning. Besides that:
  • Incorporating the Pomodoro time management technique helped me.
  • Find people to go to the library with. Social pressure helps you to not wander off so quickly.
  • Sit in front of the class.
  • Take medicine only when you need it for studying. This is a personal opinion. I think taking meds everyday 3x will fuck you up in the long term cause of dependancy and killing off dopamine receptors. So when you do take the medicine it's more potent.
  • Force yourself to study every day for a set time. For instance, every morning from 10 to 12 I will dedicate to my schoolwork.
  • Music personally helped a lot.
Apart from that I think it's good to speak to your dean and teachers and tell them you have ADHD. They might not care, but most of them acted more lenient towards me with deadlines, wandering off in class etc. It can work in your benefit.

Was planning to try to go to the academic library for studying actually

While taking meds only for studying are you thinking more about short acting ones or longer acting ones ?

It doses 5mg

lol what a way to take that out of context

you might want to read on this

But rc's are pharma grade from lab control tests that were done on them
and the chemicals themselves were never tested on humans

Either way i self medicate with amphetamine sulfate from the best vendors on the markets
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

you dont even wash that shit nigga?

lol what a way to take that out of context

you might want to read on this

and the chemicals themselves were never tested on humans

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

you dont even wash that shit nigga?
Didn't understand your first part? What are the articles about? I just said 5mg meth is prescribed for adhd or narcolepsy

I do acetone wash, where did i say i Didn't?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Mongrelcel
Didn't understand your first part? What are the articles about? I just said 5mg meth is prescribed for adhd or narcolepsy
all im saying is that low dosages (below 5mg) can cause dopamine hypersensitivity

I do acetone wash, where did i say i Didn't?
I dont think acetone wash is enough tho
it just removes caffeine (and other cuts), but not all of them
its a small amount, but if you use it for treating adhd like we are, it might build up over time

i myself am looking into recrystallization, but even then the residues from improper synthetis will still remain

I am getting ritalin soon

all im saying is that low dosages (below 5mg) can cause dopamine hypersensitivity

I dont think acetone wash is enough tho
it just removes caffeine (and other cuts), but not all of them
its a small amount, but if you use it for treating adhd like we are, it might build up over time

i myself am looking into recrystallization, but even then the residues from improper synthetis will still remain
Whats other stuff that isn't washed with acetone?

• So Sad
I understand your pain bro. Especially since the all the libraries are closed due to Chadrona

Whats other stuff that isn't washed with acetone?
i dont know bro I'm not well versed in the synthesis and how can it go wrong

but I'm 100% sure that some retard cooking that shit who wants money will cut corners, especially if its neraly undetecable

do you use anhydrous acetone or regular from hardware store?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Same just be creative lol ADHD probably isnt even real just a retarded term doctors use for kids who aren't happy sitting at a desk for hours at a time
I am a fucking ADHDCel.

I can't stay focused on anything for more than 5 minutes especially when it's something I am not interested about. I am going to school since years but at the end of each course I learned ABSOLUTELY nothing as I was wandering in my minds for the whole course thinking about other things... It's like the teacher voice is a fucking background noise I can't focus on it.

Getting the motivation to do my homeworks is literally impossible. I literally can't do it until the evening of the very last day before exams like you could put a gun to my head I still wouldn't do my homeworks. And even while doing these homeworks or studying I can't really stay focused more than a few minutes...

I am the king of procrastination and spend my whole life thinking instead of acting.

I am going to college to studies maths and computer programming the next year and I need to fix these issues or I will fail hard in my life.

How can I fix these issues ?

i dont know bro I'm not well versed in the synthesis and how can it go wrong

but I'm 100% sure that some retard cooking that shit who wants money will cut corners, especially if its neraly undetecable

do you use anhydrous acetone or regular from hardware store?
Just buy Nargetix, he always has the best amph

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Mongrelcel
Same just be creative lol ADHD probably isnt even real just a retarded term doctors use for kids who aren't happy sitting at a desk for hours at a time

Lol it's real but it's more a whole way of working than a disorder...

A way of working that doesn't fit the 21st century

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and Mongrelcel

yes, ADHD itself isnt inherently bad, but its terrible for 99% of jobs in the modern world

in the past, ADHD traits were actually beneficial - theres a reason why they didnt get selected out of the gene pool

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8 and MarstonAlloy

Hunter gatherer believer?

• +1
Obviously it's dopamine related and while you definitely should look into stimulants like amphetamine it would be more important for you to do a dopamine detox imo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Was planning to try to go to the academic library for studying actually
Yeah this is the smartest thing to do.
While taking meds only for studying are you thinking more about short acting ones or longer acting ones ?
I haven't dabbled into XR/Long lasting meds so I wouldn't know tbh.