Lifemog is the most brutal mog

D

Deleted member 31618

Iron
I dont care if i face mog some guy when he has plenty of friends,had multiple gfs,has a lot of money and is happy
Oh but he has prey eyes and i have hunter im so much better than him nah bro im suicidial and depressed while this fucker is balls deep in my oneitis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, EggKing, Deleted member 23219 and 7 others
looks mog leads to life mog. your join date is showing.

thats literally mogonomics 101.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Ken, malicieusss and 15 others

i get life mogged by subhumans bro idk what youre talking about

I dont care if i face mog some guy when he has plenty of friends,had multiple gfs,has a lot of money and is happy
Oh but he has prey eyes and i have hunter im so much better than him nah bro im suicidial and depressed while this fucker is balls deep in my oneitis
If you actually did facemog him then you would have a life better or similar to him

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and autistic_tendencies
i wish this was true but no
If you were hot enough to actually facemog then you could integrate into his friend group and be the center
But you're pride or shame wont let you do that

If you were hot enough to actually facemog then you could integrate into his friend group and be the center
But you're pride or shame wont let you do that
nigga ltns have happy lives and i dont because im autist

• +1
Reactions: Ken
i get life mogged by subhumans bro idk what youre talking about
this would be noteworthy if you weren't subhuman yourself. subhumans life mogging other subhumans makes sense.

your join date is showing

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe

Autism
Meeks was a homeless drug dealer for most of his life

the most brutal is getting life moged by someone you know, its similar to getting height mogged by ur younger siblings, over 😢