lifemogging people is incredible

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
Whenever people tell me about their accomplishments, their grades, their salary, the attention they get from women.

all I feel is kindness. i wish these people all the best.

they tell me so proudly about the Phd they are doing, how hightech it is, how hard it was to get into.

man I LOVE their passion. this bloke telling you so passionately about the good aspects of his life.

yet I mog him into the dirt in every way possible. I am smarter, stronger, better looking, I mog him in every single way.

i dont feel threatened in my dominant social position.

its an amazing feeling

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thegoat, Tabula Rasa, vermillioncorefan and 31 others
keep telling me about the girls you are slaying.

im happy for you, enjoy it. i wish you all the best

yet i mog you into the grave. so i feel amazing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Manletmachine, watah and 9 others
IMG 0092

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Intheendiwillwin, capitulation, PARISIEN and 29 others
had me in the first half

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, yeeyeeslayer, jessepinkman and 1 other person
are you draingang

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: spdxer, thereallegend, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others

Last edited:
You're back on those drugs again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Foreverbrad, thereallegend, Manletmachine and 2 others

Brutal for them but arent u an alcoholic in a psych ward?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Chadeep, Manletmachine and 3 others
too much text man I am way too fucking high to read any of this.

tl: dr?

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
Brutal for them but arent u an alcoholic in a psych ward?
Yet I still mog them. How brutal for them to get mogged by an alcoholic in a psych ward

over for them

Fuck do u mean why? I linked his threads just skim it for a little
i read it, brutal story but im already familiar with the lives of Asian americans. I found the second thread more interesting

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Not a molecule, vast majority of american born asians should go er
Stfu imagine comparing an NTfag rich gook ricecel to riceronicel’s life stupid fuck Blackpill has rotten ur brain.

Idc about irl Incels most of them are ntfags who don’t care about not getting pussy because they have social lives or studycel

Not a molecule, vast majority of american born asians should go er
i read it, brutal story but im already familiar with the lives of Asian americans. I found the second thread more interesting
Are you rich nigga give me sauce

Wait sorry I meant to post this please read this

• +1
Reactions: seethe and ChadL1te
Stfu imagine comparing an NTfag rich gook ricecel to riceronicel’s life stupid fuck Blackpill has rotten ur brain.

Idc about irl Incels most of them are ntfags who don’t care about not getting pussy because they have social lives or studycel
Calm your fucking tits fag

Wait sorry I meant to post this please read this
ok mostly read, cannot relate to the guy in anyway and feel zero sympathy for him.
subhuman retard don’t realise that hes incel simply because hes got shit genes, had to blame his race lol dumb fucking bug

Calm your fucking tits fag

ok mostly read, cannot relate to the guy in anyway and feel zero sympathy for him.
subhuman retard don’t realise that hes incel simply because hes got shit genes, had to blame his race lol dumb fucking bug
You dumbfuck the manifesto is about his upbringing not his genes dumbass. Although both are pretty shit sadly also you should kill yourself for not having sympathy cunt. Your skull should be crushed and stomped on slowly as your nose pops out blood from your brain.
summarize it for me

i already know the struggles of the everyday chink
Just read it lazy halfbreed

You dumbfuck the manifesto is about his upbringing not his genes dumbass. Although both are pretty shit sadly also you should kill yourself for not having sympathy cunt. Your skull should be crushed and stomped on slowly as your nose pops out blood from your brain.

Just read it lazy halfbreed
You sissy cuck get your head out your ass I gives a two shit about subhumans whining online.
lol Id rip out your intestines and cram them down your throat you fucking rape mutt then I’ll castrate you with a slow knife and feed it to my dog. I’d gouge out your eyeballs and saw off your deformed rat head shatter your skull into millions of tiny little pieces I’ll stomp your disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste

Whenever people tell me about their accomplishments, their grades, their salary, the attention they get from women.

they tell me so proudly about the Phd they are doing, how hightech it is, how hard it was to get into.

man I LOVE their passion. this bloke telling you so passionately about the good aspects of his life.

yet I mog him into the dirt in every way possible. I am smarter, stronger, better looking, I mog him in every single way.

its an amazing feeling
You gotta be real. It's great that you never feel threatened by other men. And you shouldn't. But you gotta be real with yourself. There are plenty of people you meet in your every day life that are better than you.

Look, take the biggest loser on this site and I guarantee he mogs me somehow. It's just a fact.

If you're not real with yourself you can't ever get too far. You can certainly wallow in delusion though.

You ought to never lie to yourself. Be ready to cherish the most ugly brutal truth over the most beautiful tantalizing lie. In fact, you should heavily scrutinize any praise you receive.

Everybody mogs you in some way except for someone who's mentally retarded. And vice versa. It's just a fact.

its an amazing feeling
I don't need to feel superior to someone in order to not feel threatened by them.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
mogger avi

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You sissy cuck get your head out your ass I gives a two shit about subhumans whining online.
lol Id rip out your intestines and cram them down your throat you fucking rape mutt then I’ll castrate you with a slow knife and feed it to my dog. I’d gouge out your eyeballs and saw off your deformed rat head shatter your skull into millions of tiny little pieces I’ll stomp your disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste
Dnr dumb ape. You should be euthanized and put down like the abused dog you are. Cunt id ram ur already recessed chin to your throat and make u choke on it

Imagine seeing a 6'4, handsome, jacked, charismatic, high IQ, famous, billionaire.
Most men would be like "Damn I wish I was that guy!" or "Damn I want this guy's life!" or "Damn what a lucky guy!"
Then you see his unattractive wife.
Most men would be like "Erm, maybe not."
Now imagine seeing a 5'10, mtn, do you even lift, average IQ, 9-5 accountant.
Most men would be "He's fine, but I am probably better!" or "He's just a normal dude wageslaving, who cares!"
Then you see his really hot Stacy wife.
Most men would be "Fuck, I wish I was that guy!"

Normal men can kinda envy a man for a myriad of reasons. But they REALLY only envy one type of guy: The one who gets, fucks and impregnates beautiful women.

Dnr dumb ape. You should be euthanized and put down like the abused dog you are. Cunt id ram ur already recessed chin to your throat and make u choke on it
you read every molecule retard, dumb rat has 14k posts lol, a shitstain like you probably has an account on .is too plus the time spent rotting on discord etc, you serve zero purpose slit your own throat cockroach. I'd skin you alive and fuck your subhuman whore mother like a dog in front of your mutilated bloody pulp of a body

you read every molecule retard, dumb rat has 14k posts lol, a shitstain like you probably has an account on .is too plus the time spent rotting on discord etc, you serve zero purpose slit your own throat cockroach. I'd skin you alive and fuck your subhuman whore mother like a dog in front of your mutilated bloody pulp of a body
you remind me of someone that used to post here that was also Asian. specifically Mongolian/ Russian. He was rich and gl too and he said things like this all the time lol.

• +1
Reactions: seethe

its an amazing feeling
What happened to you recently?

you remind me of someone that used to post here that was also Asian. specifically Mongolian/ Russian. He was rich and gl too and he said things like this all the time lol.
you've seen my face? I'm chill with most users, just not gonna let subhuman clowns bark at me , if this is real life pipsqueaks are getting their heads bounced off the concrete

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar

its an amazing feeling
I get mogged by everyone. Both lifemogs and facemogs. :feelswah:

you've seen my face? I'm chill with most users, just not gonna let subhuman clowns bark at me , if this is real life pipsqueaks are getting their heads bounced off the concrete
you sent me it awhile go after I posted that one Korean fitness influencer

in this thread

• +1
Reactions: seethe
Lol didn’t read. Keep barking for me u little gook RiceCel

I don't need to feel superior to someone in order to not feel threatened by them.
Understandable.

I am still young (28yo) and not even in my male prime yet. At this point I have the energy and vigour to mog other people in every possible life aspect and will do so for the foreseeable future.

As I get older, I make room for a new generation to be better than me at that time. Yet I know I was as good, if not better than them in my own prime.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin