[LIFEPILL] The halal keto diet is how you unlock the third eye

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
You probably thought I was going to state my sources that will support my claims,

No lmao kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 23554
I thought you were Christian

I thought you were Christian
Technically yes

The modern "Christian" however is not Christian at all

"Modern" being every bible since the KJV at least, although the corruption of the bible technically started ever since the romans first translated it

Technically yes

The modern "Christian" however is not Christian at all

"Modern" being every bible since the KJV at least, although the corruption of the bible technically started ever since the romans first translated it
Romans? You mean Byzantines or Western Romans?
Also, both were very early translations. The Council of Nicaea made sure that Christianity won't truly divide.

Romans? You mean Byzantines or Western Romans?
Also, both were very early translations. The Council of Nicaea made sure that Christianity won't truly divide.
Both since both used to be pagan

Examples of this:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyndale_Bible

The only difference is the catholic ones use translations of words that fit the organization of the catholic church

However a man cannot become God, Jesus was never the son of God, thats impossible

Both since both used to be pagan

Examples of this:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyndale_Bible

The only difference is the catholic ones use translations of words that fit the organization of the catholic church

However a man cannot become God, Jesus was never the son of God, thats impossible
So you adhere to the Monophysite view of thinking? Interesting.
Armenians, Ethiopians and Copts agree with you : D

So you adhere to the Monophysite view of thinking? Interesting.
Armenians, Ethiopians and Copts agree with you : D
The johaninne comma is an example of how through intentionally incorrect translation you can change the meanings entirely

Thats also where it mentions the holy trinity, or a concept that God is not a single being but a man a spirit and God himself which then again is a logical and mathematical error it's impossible and a concept taken from the kabbalah and ancient pagan religions that predate the birth of prophet Jesus

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
The johaninne comma is an example of how through intentionally incorrect translation you can change the meanings entirely

Thats also where it mentions the holy trinity, or a concept that God is not a single being but a man a spirit and God himself which then again is a logical and mathematical error it's impossible and a concept taken from the kabbalah and ancient pagan religions that predate the birth of prophet Jesus
Can you provide material for me to investigate further into?

Can you provide material for me to investigate further into?
Sure

Theres another video about jewish symbolism but its too long I can't upload it here lol

Found the Muslim.