Lifting gains are damn slow

@FatmanO post a pic of your goal physique.

Something realistic that you think you want to look like.
I just wanna be best version possible. I have no goal psyhique. Not until loose skin goes away atleast. Something that will give me dyel pshyique most likely will do, as long as Im getting gains and not being fat.

Lean is just not my body type + loose skin, hopefully in future. I look too big imo for Zyzz or shredded kind of look

• +1
Reactions: nattycel

Attachments

• EC6DABA9-CAC0-427B-8E62-9353532A2FDC.jpeg
    EC6DABA9-CAC0-427B-8E62-9353532A2FDC.jpeg
    187.7 KB · Views: 42
  • +1
Reactions: nattycel
@FatmanO post a pic of your goal physique.

Something realistic that you think you want to look like.

This is my psyhique in gym clothed atm, so whatever the road leads me @nattycel what do you think of this psyhique

155 lbs at 6 2. 1st year of lifting
Nice bro

Last edited:
Creatinemaxx is legit

This is my psyhique in gym clothed atm, so whatever the road leads me

Nice bro

Relax your shoulders you look super tense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
155 lbs at 6 2. 1st year of lifting
Damn bro. I'm 6'2 and 160lbs and you looked more jacked than me. Then again, my shoulders are more broad than yours so a lot of my weight comes from Bones.

Damn bro. I'm 6'2 and 160lbs and you looked more jacked than me. Then again, my shoulders are more broad than yours so a lot of my weight comes from Bones.
I got thin bones so the muscle appears bigger in certain places. Peep the left wrist

I had them checked when I was prefat loss and I dont think they were horrible, might not be my genetics

Might be my lack of protein aswell

Alright, I see, what now that I missed eating the protein? I already eat carbs but I figured in these 6months my gains slowed not cause of lifting but cause of not eating enough protein, is there nothing I can do about that? Also can you PM me your email to send you the program?

Also why water?
dude if ur not eating half a kilo chicken breast a day ur doing it wrong ngl

dude if ur not eating half a kilo chicken breast a day ur doing it wrong ngl
Thats what I did tbh, not everyday but most parts I really was dedicated to it

Thats what I did tbh, not everyday but most parts I really was dedicated to it
were u doing more reps at lower weight or less reps at higher?

@FatmanO https://www105.zippyshare.com/v/o2s04vzt/file.html give this program a shot

its 6 days a week and very high volume, gna be a trainwreck guaranteed if you do all the excercises properly, but damn sure ur gonna grow fast/faster than you do now

Last edited:
its 6 days a week and very high volume, gna be a trainwreck guaranteed if you do all the excercises properly, but damn sure ur gonna grow fast/faster than you do now
Is there a way to make it 4x or 5x a week or would that drive me over
were u doing more reps at lower weight or less reps at higher?
Both actually, can send you what program, but Id say more of lower reps. (More of building strenght but did exercises with reps too)

Is there a way to make it 4x or 5x a week or would that drive me over

Yes, you could skip like 1 of the leg days or smth. Pull days have fair bit of legs as well, so ur legs still gonna grow just as fine

I do westside for skinny bastards 4x a week (1x Upper Body strenght, 1x Lower Body strenght 2x Volume Upper body, can send my program.

My diet consists of fruit, some meat (need to start counting protein again but Im sure I do hit a fair amount atleast 80g-100g)
I get 7-8hours of sleep

So I might be just doing bad form?

You don’t even eat enough protein to build muscle. You need 1.1-1.2 grams of protein per pound of body weight. That’s your daily protein intake to build muscle.

Also, you’re a beginner. Do full body workouts 3 times a week for frequency.
Deadlifts, rows, bench press, squats, and calves.

Ofcourse your gains are slow, you are malnourished.

3 months of lifting with proper diet and consistency.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
You don’t even eat enough protein to build muscle. You need 1.1-1.2 grams of protein per pound of body weight. That’s your daily protein intake to build muscle.

I see, but I think I still ate enough protein to build some muscle. I should eat atleast 120g-140g for my size tho for sure

I see, but I think I still ate enough protein to build some muscle. I should eat atleast 120g-140g for my size tho for sure

For your weight you need to eat at least 190 grams per day. You said you were eating 80 to 100. That’s not even close enough.

For your weight you need to eat at least 190 grams per day. You said you were eating 80 to 100. That’s not even close enough.
I see, I look forward to buying that protein powder and lifting next 6months!

I see, I look forward to buying that protein powder and lifting next 6months!

You don't need protein powder. Especially not when you're a beginner. Just eat properly.

What's your weight? And what's your goal? I'm not a gymcel but whenever I went to the gym I always experienced gains/losses whatever I wanted pretty consistently so I guess my approach was not bad.
Hey, saw this now

Im 87kg and right now goal is recomp I guess (building as much mass for my foundation as possible, imo I still look terrible atm)

80-100g is pretty low tbh. I recently calculated my protein requirement for losing bodyfat and I needed 150g. You would definitely need more since you're taller.

You dont need protein to lose weight, it's to retain muscle

nice brah, upvoted but i mog you no offense. How much you squat?(y)

You dont need protein to lose weight, it's to retain muscle
He’s trying to gain weight and build muscles from what I see. 100g is low for a person of his height and weight especially if their aim is bulking up.

He’s trying to gain weight and build muscles from what I see. 100g is low for a person of his height and weight especially if their aim is bulking up.
So I would probably need a protein powder and eat some more protein to make up for it? I got gains but very very low amount ,could it possibly be low T?
You don't need protein powder. Especially not when you're a beginner. Just eat properly.

So I would probably need a protein powder and eat some more protein to make up for it? I got gains but very very low amount ,could it possibly be low T?
If you want to gain mass then you need to eat above your TDEE, ideally 500 more. I doubt you’re eating enough since you’re just eating 100g Protein. Eat stuff that has protein in it. If you can’t get enough from good then go from a powder. Eggs and chicken/meat has lots of protein in them. There is also peanut butter which is high in protein and calories. Just eat a lot.

@FatmanO bro how much do you lift?

@FatmanO bro how much do you lift?

Bench is 65KG 1RM but can probably go to 70

Deadlift havent been doing it for a few month but actually hit 5x60kg and 3x80kgs today, not bad considering I havent done it in a long time!

Last time I checked Squats are 92.5kgs 1RM

I started with just barbells mostly, except deadlift was 30kgs. (5kgs on each side) All this in 6months

And rows about 4 sets of 6 reps with 60kgs

I have 5th percentile testosterone

Ive been lifting consistently for 2 years and have only put on 7 lbs of muscle consider yourself blessed

I have 5th percentile testosterone

Ive been lifting consistently for 2 years and have only put on 7 lbs of muscle consider yourself blessed
Damn, I feel lucky now. I prob have 40th percentile TRT or 45th. Have you been thinking boiut trt?

Damn, I feel lucky now. I prob have 40th percentile TRT or 45th. Have you been thinking boiut trt?
I’m a part time janitor so basically poor , but to rich for medicare. trt would cost $300 month without insurance . The main priority has been saving for my double jaw surgery which is 30k. So far I have 2 k , and that took me a year . Hopefully I can win the lotto or something

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
1.GENETICS+ROIDS
2.Diet+Training+Sleep

1.GENETICS+ROIDS
2.Diet+Training+Sleep
1. Genetics

Me + Roids = Permament TRT due to shutdown of natural production at age 18.

1. Genetics

Me + Roids = Permament TRT due to shutdown of natural production at age 18.
of course, juicing at young age is almost always a bad idea, you could end up with many health problems including organ failure. You should at least hit your natural limit first. If you're a beginner do a variation of 5x5+eat+sleep etc.