Lifting is so easy

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
It’s the fucking kitchen that’s the problem, I could go to the gym for 5/6x a week from now till the day I die without any problem. It’s easy as fuck.

The problem is all the shit you gotta do in the kitchen. I’m so tired of canned tuna bruv💔💔

I wanna go drink every waking hour but I can’t cause these gains won’t come. No drinking = no pussy.

Life is so fucking boring

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, thugmaxxer2, hypernormie and 7 others
My day has been the exact same for the last 3 days.

Wake up.
Breakfast.
Go gym.
Shower.
Eat again.
Walk 7km.
Shower.
Rot on org/discord
Eat again.
Rot some more
Sleep

Repeat.

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2, hypernormie, NZb6Air and 2 others
For me losing weight is very hard. Gaining is no problem for me

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed, BrutalMogger and AspiringMogger
For me losing weight is very hard. Gaining is no problem for me
Losing weight is incredibly hard. I was talking about purely getting off the couch and going to the gym. That’s incredibly easy. The problem is the diet. It’s impossible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger, St.TikTokcel and Jason Voorhees
Losing weight is incredibly hard. I was talking about purely getting off the couch and going to the gym. That’s incredibly easy. The problem is the diet. It’s impossible.
It's the other way, lil bro.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, BrutalMogger and AspiringMogger
That depends on how much free time you have I wish I could control my diet and go to the gym regular tbh but it's hard because of my busy schedule. I'm doing a STEM major in a top 10 uni so I keep attending classes throughout the dat and I eat whatever they cook at my mess but if I really wanted I could selectively eat stuff at my mess and still squeeze some gym time in between breaks but it's hard to manage time to efficiently would need david goggins tier lock in mindset to do it. People say throwing in a gym session is easy but its really not, takes prepping and even after you need to shower and are exhausted.

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer and AspiringMogger
It's the other way, lil bro.
Low T. That’s the only answer. It’s the male imperative to eat. Women don’t struggle being lean. Men struggle losing weight. It’s always been like that.

Low T. That’s the only answer. It’s the male imperative to eat. Women don’t struggle being lean. Men struggle losing weight. It’s always been like that.
Plenty of hairy gorillas with 800 T that are twigs. It's not T, bozo.

That depends on how much free time you have I wish I could control my diet and go to the gym regular tbh but it's hard because of my busy schedule. I'm doing a STEM major in a top 10 uni so I keep attending classes throughout the dat and I eat whatever they cook at my mess but if I really wanted I could selectively eat stuff at my mess and still squeeze some gym time in between breaks but it's hard to manage time to efficiently would need david goggins tier lock in mindset to do it. People say throwing in a gym session is easy but it’s really not, takes prepping and even after you need to shower and are exhausted.
I wouldn’t know I’m NEET.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Plenty of hairy gorillas with 800 T that are twigs. It's not T, bozo.
It absolutely is. As a man of you struggle to gain weight you aren’t a man. I could eat 5K calories a day if I didn’t give a shit about my appearance. Just eat brooo

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
mass gainer

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
400g salmon - 101g protein 730kcal, 230 gram ribeye steak - 430kcal - 60g protein. thats it, total = 1160kcal 161 protein + carbs of ur choice if you eat them. lean beef mince and taco seasoning with low sugar ketchup also works, plsu hella diet soda ts is so easy istg

400g salmon - 101g protein 730kcal, 230 gram ribeye steak - 430kcal - 60g protein. thats it, total = 1160kcal 161 protein + carbs of ur choice if you eat them. lean beef mince and taco seasoning with low sugar ketchup also works, plsu hella diet soda ts is so easy istg
and how to afford that? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and how to afford that? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
get a job????? edit: the steak* is £5 from asda and a kilo of salmon from the fish shop is £9 no excuses ig

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Trust the process bro:feelshah:

• So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger
spend 3/4th of paycheck on foods
check edited reply, £14 a day is hella sustainable considering a big mac meal and nuggets is like £10 and youll be hungry in an hour + its goyslop

• Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek
400g salmon is fucking disgusting mate.

Same lifting is fun but I get full after eating a single leaf of spinach

• JFL
Reactions: enriquecel