Lifting weights for non beginners and all the building muscle hype is your biggest looksmin It’s all about BF%.

chadlife10

chadlife10

Bronze
Lift weights to build a nice core, but after that, the whole idea of building muscle is messing you up facially.

I have finally reached 20% body fat (flat) and some women are giving me IOIs.

Imagine when I get to 10%

Never ever bulking again. NEVER.

Do just 1 bulk as a beginner 6-12 Months and that should be enough to not look like an Auschwitz survivor when you cut.

I go to indoor cycling class and Barry’s bootcamp similar high beat fitness studio.

If you can go to those places go. Avoid traditional gyms. It’s all about heart rate and intensity.

That is all.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 22775, Deleted member 20651 and 2 others
get no pussy for 6-12 months yh nah im good starving myself

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: delta7, Lonely and Deleted member 20835
get no pussy for 6-12 months yh nah im good starving myself
I feel you bro but you have to do it. I understand. I WANTED to do that bc I am impatient but just delay it por 6-12 months. You’ll be thankful for YEARS to come

Another Gen Z fag that believes in starving yourself till you look like a malnourished Ethiopian for all the hollow cheek autism it doesn't suit your face tho bro benefits.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Slob, Deleted member 22775 and 1 other person
Each day, measure your body fat percentage using a tailors tape and the US Navy BF% formula.

Don't eat if the estimated BF% is greater than 12.

• WTF
Reactions: Lonely
I feel you bro but you have to do it. I understand. I WANTED to do that bc I am impatient but just delay it por 6-12 months. You’ll be thankful for YEARS to come
I cant bulk once my face looks bloated ill stop, right now im only working my core muscles since summer is in 2 months for me. stop lifting the weights so rn im just cardio maxing tryna drop to 12% at 15% bf intermittent fasting is legit only eating whatever and only water no liquids like soda coffee milk juices ill have a no sugar energy drink or diet soda now and then while training fasted

Another Gen Z fag that believes in starving yourself till you look like a malnourished Ethiopian for all the hollow cheek autism it doesn't suit your face tho bro benefits.
I am 28 years old. So probably older than you. I did not said starve yourself. Idiot. Read the thread.

I cant bulk once my face looks bloated ill stop, right now im only working my core muscles since summer is in 2 months for me. stop lifting the weights so rn im just cardio maxing tryna drop to 12% at 15% bf intermittent fasting is legit only eating whatever and only water no liquids like soda coffee milk juices ill have a no sugar energy drink or diet soda now and then while training fasted
Nice. That’s commitment. If you go on bulks maybe go until you gain 1-2% of BF then cut again. Never go over 15-16%

NEVER.

• +1
Reactions: MANLETprettyBOY
As I said,
As much muscle mass while as low body fat as possible. Whole thing.

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet
are you the russian bride buying guy

I am 28 years old. So probably older than you. I did not said starve yourself. Idiot. Read the thread.

I am 30 going on 31

We are both Millennials.

Where do I look better, tell me?

Muscle definition and separation always mogs

you aren't supposed to bulk until you're close to 10% to begin with, and you're not supposed to bulk past 20% either.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20651 and MakinItHappenReturn
you aren't supposed to bulk until you're close to 10% to begin with, and you're not supposed to bulk until after 20% either.

you aren't supposed to bulk until you're close to 10% to begin with, and you're not supposed to bulk until after 20% either.
True.. This user knows a shit ton about gym btw. I have been following his stuff.

True. At 10% will bulk until I hit 12-13, then cut down again and so on.

True.. This user knows a shit ton about gym btw. I have been following his stuff.

True. At 10% will bulk until I hit 12-13, then cut down again and so on.

When you make statements like you can only bulk when you are either really low body fat or really high body fat then I think you need to support your shit with some sort of breakdown explanation.

He has provided nothing.

fat cells convert testosterone to estrogen, the fatter you are the more estrogen you produce.

aromatase enzymes are found in your adipose tissue.

bulking past high bodyfat means more of the surplus you're eating in is going to be converted to fat, the fatter you are the fatter you get from eating more.

fat cells convert testosterone to estrogen, the fatter you are the more estrogen you produce.

bulking past high bodyfat means more of the surplus you're eating in is going to be converted to fat, the fatter you are the fatter you get from eating more.
High IQ As always. Always delivering.

Nice.

'and you're not supposed to bulk until after 20% either.'

You just said you should bulk if you are 20% or more or 10% or less right?

English isn't your first language I'm assuming? It's very difficult to understand you bruv

'and you're not supposed to bulk until after 20% either.'

You just said you should bulk if you are 20% or more or 10% or less right?

English isn't your first language I'm assuming? It's very difficult to understand you bruv
no, I said you shouldn't bulk until you're near 10%, and you shouldn't bulk past 20%, but I can edit it if it's poorly written.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
no, I said you shouldn't bulk until you're near 10%, and you shouldn't bulk past 20%, but I can edit it if it's poorly written.

It's most optimum to bulk at around 10-12% and detrimental to bulk heavier than 20%

^^^^^^^^^^

Ok. (y)

Lmao at this cringe. I don't have time to deal with ugly subhumans.

Just carry on with your day bro its all good

'You're ugly'

You're a 28 year old Millennial and insult like a 13 year old girl LOOOOL

• +1
Reactions: chadlife10
It's most optimum to bulk at around 10-12% and detrimental to bulk heavier than 20%
yes, I usually sit between 12% and 18%.

some relevant studies.

>The receptors for androgen are present in adipose tissue, and are more prominent in visceral (VAT) than subcutaneous adipose tissue

>It is well established that obesity has an impact on the hypothalamus-pituitary-testicular axis; a study on obese males showed that the Body Mass Index had a negative correlation with the concentration of testosterone and a positive correlation with estradiol

>On the other hand, another study discovered that ARO was present in the stromal cells of adipocytes in humans, indicating that adipose tissue was involved in the metabolism of sex hormones. Furthermore, increased ARO activity in obese males led to more androgens converting to estrogens, resulting in a higher level of estrogen and a decline of androgen in the plasma.

it's not by a small margin either, the conversion rate can be high to the point where it fucks you up hard.

> In obese men, the increased expression of the aromatase enzyme in adipose tissue leads to high conversion of androgens to estrogens contributing to hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (HHG).

>The clinical characteristics of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism are androgen deficiency and a lack/delay/stop of pubertal sexual maturation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
As I said,
As much muscle mass while as low body fat as possible. Whole thing.

Difficult to achieve this without Chadlite physical genetics unless you hop on gear or live a life of mental turmoil

Difficult to achieve this without Chadlite physical genetics unless you hop on gear or live a life of mental turmoil
Its all about hormones which can be improved with diet.

yes, I usually sit between 12% and 18%.

some relevant studies.

>The receptors for androgen are present in adipose tissue, and are more prominent in visceral (VAT) than subcutaneous adipose tissue

>It is well established that obesity has an impact on the hypothalamus-pituitary-testicular axis; a study on obese males showed that the Body Mass Index had a negative correlation with the concentration of testosterone and a positive correlation with estradiol

>On the other hand, another study discovered that ARO was present in the stromal cells of adipocytes in humans, indicating that adipose tissue was involved in the metabolism of sex hormones. Furthermore, increased ARO activity in obese males led to more androgens converting to estrogens, resulting in a higher level of estrogen and a decline of androgen in the plasma.

it's not by a small margin either, the conversion rate can be high to the point where it fucks you up hard.

> In obese men, the increased expression of the aromatase enzyme in adipose tissue leads to high conversion of androgens to estrogens contributing to hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (HHG).

>The clinical characteristics of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism are androgen deficiency and a lack/delay/stop of pubertal sexual maturation.
At what % did your face change the most?

At what % did your face change the most?
I start storing fat in my neck and face around 15-18%, it also goes away pretty quickly too, my face isn't very bony because I have thick skin though.

I think dirty bulking is retarded but putting on muscle is in no way a looksmin. Unless you're huge most people won't even see your build but theres still no downside. Being lean/muscular is 100% the best build to have