Lifting weights natty = COMPLETE waste of time

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
If you're not going to take steroids, you may as well just do cardio or something like rock climbing where you can meet women, and just stay lean year-round. Inject steroids or don't bother stepping foot in a gym. Maybe lift a day a week, upper body, to build some minimal muscle mass, but other than that? lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, looks>books, serbiangandy and 5 others
You can look good enough without steroids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32266, bloomercel, Deleted member 22623 and 3 others
something like rock climbing where you can meet women
idk where you live but rock climibn gin my country is full of 40 year old creepy incels who joined because they were told they gonna meet women

• JFL
Reactions: Xerryx, Pikabro, Deleted member 20399 and 4 others
idk where you live but rock climibn gin my country is full of 40 year old creepy incels who joined because they were told they gonna meet women
LOL. It's over then.

One can be natty and jacked but good genetics is required, even more so than steroids

11157534 1573960036216580 4965079231489000903 o

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Gaygymmaxx
True, but not for me.

Manlets stay winning 👺
Screenshot 20230720 002304 Snapchat
20230703 141233

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 18582
True, but not for me.

Manlets stay winning 👺
View attachment 2330467View attachment 2330479
COPE. Literally nobody cares that midgets can look more proportionately muscular. This "manlets look jacked brah" is just cope invented by gymcels on 4chan and bbmisc. Women think you look like a child compared to emaciated looking 6'3 men and don't consider you a real man. Also, you're small, your clavicles are narrow, and your pec insertions are bad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, bloomercel, User49 and 5 others
COPE. Literally nobody cares that midgets can look more proportionately muscular.
True
This "manlets look jacked brah" is just cope invented by gymcels on 4chan and bbmisc.
i mean you just said that midgets can look more proportionally muscular..
Women think you look like a child compared to emaciated looking 6'3 men and don't consider you a real man. Also, you're small, your clavicles are narrow, and your pec insertions are bad.
It was a narcy joke brah what the fuck is this insecure essay you've written holy shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 30918 and 1 other person
One can be natty and jacked but good genetics is required, even more so than steroids

They were very short so it was easier to fill out their frame. They had that stocky type build that isn’t aesthetic. Plus test levels were much higher, everyone used to work with their hands, no estrogenic disrupters ect.

They were very short so it was easier to fill out their frame. They had that stocky type build that isn’t aesthetic. Plus test levels were much higher, everyone used to work with their hands, no estrogenic disrupters ect.
FFMI is flawed as it doesn’t include frame as well.

username checks out

Yeah for some reason every phd student in usa loves rock climbing so ive come to think its an incel activity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Yeah for some reason every phd student in usa loves rock climbing so ive come to think its an incel activity
every woman loves cock climbing tall men's cocks too

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 23218 and RandomSwan
Cope

And cope again
Your weight that you input at a given body fat percentage and height can vary due to how thick your bone structure is. If you have 9 inch wrists with the same amount of muscle mass, you will have a much greater weight and thus FFMI. It’s really that that complicated.

These examples were the best you could find from the Bronze era of bodybuilding. Look at the best now and you’ll see how much steroids have impacted the BB scene. Your argument is flawed either way.

Steroids don't help much with strength according to Greg Nuckols. Only 10 percent gain in strength. Strength is mostly genetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and Deleted member 23391
Steroids don't help much with strength according to Greg Nuckols. Only 10 percent gain in strength. Strength is mostly genetics

LMFAO at thinking the elite tested powerlifters aren't blasting. They use short esters like test prop then switch to shorter-acting compounds like test suspension before their competition because it leaves the system quickly (undetectable after 24 hours), GH, etc.

Last edited:
If you have 9 inch wrists with the same amount of muscle mass, you will have a much greater weight and thus FFMI. It’s really that that complicated.
Yes, just like I said - good genetics is required

LMFAO at thinking the elite tested powerlifters aren't blasting. They use short esters like test prop then switch to shorter-acting compounds like test suspension because it leaves the system quickly (undetectable after 24 hours), GH (undetectable after 12).
Yea tell me about your conspiracy theory how they cheat RANDOM fucking testing leading up to the competition. Guys can come it anytime to their gym and test thrm for steroids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
giga cope , crab in bucket fallacy . Most gym goers train like 2 year olds and arent consistent with training or diet and get little to no results . Many natty users here look impressive

Yea tell me about your conspiracy theory how they cheat RANDOM fucking testing leading up to the competition. Guys can come it anytime to their gym and test thrm for steroids
Oh you ignorant little boy

LMFAO at thinking the elite tested powerlifters aren't blasting. They use short esters like test prop then switch to shorter-acting compounds like test suspension before their competition because it leaves the system quickly (undetectable after 24 hours), GH, etc.
I'm not saying steroids are useless but experienced natty lifters after they roid only see modest improvements in strength. Strength is mostly dependent on bone structure and genetics.

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad

Btw Strenght doesn’t necessarily correlate with muscle mass; have you never seen these people that bench 4 plates and deadlift 300kg+ whilst looking quite skinny ?

Most drug tests aren’t random as well; they don’t just come up to you and tell you to piss in a cup, and like pessimistic said, they use short esters or things like Halo before a competition. Let’s not forget how corrupt a lot of these organisations are btw. Everyone thought Lance Armstrong was natty, passed numerous tests until… same thing happened with a lot of power lifters. Of course no one is denying that have elite genetics, but their on roids as well. You can try using a few old, grainy photographs from the 1900s but that’s not going to prove anything.

Not true, I got steroid acne from anavar. I’m done forever touching it.

I'm not saying steroids are useless but experienced natty lifters after they roid only see modest improvements in strength. Strength is mostly dependent on bone structure and genetics.
In the 75kg class for olympic weightlifting, in 1936 the record total was 387.5 and in 1972 (after which the press was removed) it was 485.5. That's a difference of almost 100 kilos and a 25% increase overall. Keep in mind this is not in the open weight class but in A LIMITED WEIGHT CLASS where the athletes had to be UNDER a certain weight. Androgens make you stronger even if you had the same amount of muscle mass and were natty until the second you took them because of their CNS effects (allows more explosive strength), which is why strength athletes and those combat sports use preworkout androgens like halo or cheque drops.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
It’s different for everywhere. Some people take roids and their strength and muscle mass increases like crazy for others, nothing really happens. Anecdotally, I have a gym friend who could only bench 90 kg after one year of training, but after taking a trt dose of test and s23, he got up to a 130kg bench in 3-4 months.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Timestamped

A 22kg bench increase in 2 months is definitely not a bad improvement, compared to the control group which was like 4kg. 15-25 percent is not a small increase for one cycle. If you’re benching 100kg, and after cycling you bench 120kg, that’s a great improvement. What about those who are blasting and cruising ? But like I mentioned before, everyone is different. Some people look and perform okay naturally but hyper react to roids (Nick Walker, Levrone ect), others are monsters naturally; and for some unlucky few, they struggle naturally and with roids.

Attachments

• 73BDE3C5-50E5-4D8E-A3F8-1C52D29D462E.jpeg
    73BDE3C5-50E5-4D8E-A3F8-1C52D29D462E.jpeg
    151.2 KB · Views: 0
“I lift weights for health reasons:incel::incel:

If you're not going to take steroids, you may as well just do cardio or something like rock climbing where you can meet women, and just stay lean year-round. Inject steroids or don't bother stepping foot in a gym. Maybe lift a day a week, upper body, to build some minimal muscle mass, but other than that? lol
anime profile pic
Not a word