liftmaxxers GTFIH. best way to wear 3 inch footwear

D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum
I need ASAP a good way to wear 3 inches of footwear without looking suspicious. average man wears ~1 inch shoes, so that'd be 2 extra inches. I'm 5'5 and that would make me 5'7 which is a huge looksmax. should I buy shoes made specifically to increase height? bc I doubt those are ideal for daily use, looks wise. another option would be buying some NT shoes that add 1.25-1.5 inches, but I doubt I could use anything higher than 1 inch shoe lifts wearing them = 2.25-2.5 inch footwear, which isn't enough. what should I do?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339
2240894_IMG_1040.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 17735, TheVictor and 7 others
just get some ridiculous balenciaga or balmain or whatever. everyone wears them in Paris. you'll be ahead of the curve

Sadly the taller you are the bigger lifts you can wear without looking retarded

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 23564 and 2 others
I know. and in case you get caught, the taller you are the more socially acceptable it is to wear lifts. shoes give you more height the bigger they are too. being short is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
I need ASAP a good way to wear 3 inches of footwear without looking suspicious. average man wears ~1 inch shoes, so that'd be 2 extra inches. I'm 5'5 and that would make me 5'7 which is a huge looksmax. should I buy shoes made specifically to increase height? bc I doubt those are ideal for daily use, looks wise. another option would be buying some NT shoes that add 1.25-1.5 inches, but I doubt I could use anything higher than 1 inch shoe lifts wearing them = 2.25-2.5 inch footwear, which isn't enough. what should I do?

Attachments

• 70BC7BEF-C945-4920-83C6-54142E57D5E2.jpeg
    70BC7BEF-C945-4920-83C6-54142E57D5E2.jpeg
    12.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: TheVictor
How old are you man?

Don’t buy the built in lift shoes. Wear high top sneakers or boots that have a large sole or heel, then put in a 1-1.5 inch lift insole inside. Only way to not look totally ridiculous in lifts IMO.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Tobias Fünke, Jigen and 1 other person
I think I've been the same height for years. it's over
It's still worth seeing if your growth plates are open, some people still end up growing into their twenties

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 23865

also the tallerr you are the more height you can get from stretching, glucosamine and leg lengthening, it's beyond over for manlets.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 20631 and Dystopian
I glue 1 inch cardboard under the soles of my shoes. Do not make the mistake of making this cardboard visible even in the slightest. The shoes themselves are normal and on special occasions I stuff an extra half inch paper below the soles on my heels.

Also never wear shoes that have a built in large sole (like air maxx) they look pathetic and everyone knows you have height insecurity

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
also the tallerr you are the more height you can get from stretching, glucosamine and leg lengthening, it's beyond over for manlets.
it's very ironic, but that rule applies to many things. for example, the uglier a woman is, the less she benefits from make up, in general

I glue 1 inch cardboard under the soles of my shoes. Do not make the mistake of making this cardboard visible even in the slightest. The shoes themselves are normal and on special occasions I stuff an extra half inch paper below the soles on my heels.

Also never wear shoes that have a built in large sole (like air maxx) they look pathetic and everyone knows you have height insecurity
air max are giga NT shoes tho? I doubt anyone would notice

Imagine needing to wear lifts 🤣🤣

This:
Https   hypebeastcom image 2019 12 balenciaga triple s beige off white clear sole colorway re 19169345 42138030 2048 Ge data tovar Versace Chain Reaction unisex 14 01 500x800
And put lifts in them, easy 3.5-4 inches heightboost while looking NT and fashionable

• Hmm...
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
this is best way to do it. everything else is cope
Sam-Smith-at-GQ-Men---Year-Awards-in-Gucci-Heels-2019.jpg

this is best way to do it. everything else is cope
Sam-Smith-at-GQ-Men---Year-Awards-in-Gucci-Heels-2019.jpg
social death sentence. only chads and celebrities can get away with this cringe

1 inch shoe lifts? although they don't actually add 1 inch, more like 0.8 iirc

name?
1,5 inch lifts. 1st one is Balenciaga Triple S, 2nd one is Versace Chain Reaction and third one is Valentino One Stud XL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865
I’m glad you didn’t rope btw bro, I remember your thread on .is about roping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865