Lifts and elevator shoes

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Self banned - Will return reinvigorated.
I'm of addy and bored lifts and elevator shoes guide

Lifts are shit they destroyed my shins when I accidentally ran 2 miles with them. Like they still flare up just from that shit.

Dumb asf from me but your heel and toes aren't supposed to be vertically uneven it puts unnecessary stress on your shins and ankles, makes it uncomfortable for me to stand up straight for long periods of time but not unwithstandable

You get the point, get elevator shoes instead so you can stand on an actual flat surface

I found some relatively stylish ones

These are all wearable, the last one is pretty drippy but I have no beige clothing rn, it's a great color so I'll probably get it and get some clothes to match.

Anything over 2 inches is excessive unless you're 5"4, if so lifts might be better for aesthetics, small feet with big height are not ideal

Most websites start at 2.6"

They aren't that uncomfortable presumably but they gotta look like clown shoes and it would he obvious.

If anything get 2 inch lifts in a .5 size higher and add a bunch of soles to fill it up, its comfier like that imo, and having bigger shoes makes the sole height less noticable, the height doesnt change with the shoe size so if you got big feet you're in luck it looks way better.

@FreakkForLife

@predeterminism

@thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@rupert Pupkin

@8PSLcel

@printerandfaxmachin

@BearBoy
@FailedNormieManlet
@Growth Plate
@currylightskin
@garoupilled

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Vermilioncore, Growth Plate and 2 others
Damn that's crazy a single reaction in 10 mins and they removed it @Milosz ur cold for that one

Yakhi if you got the money use chamaripa or guidomaggi or tallmenshoes or conzuri 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🔪🔪🔪

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Based tbh, too bad that well known brands don't make elevator shoes

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Gaygymmaxx
Yakhi if you got the money use chamaripa or guidomaggi or tallmenshoes or conzuri 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🔪🔪🔪
Most look goofy asf those beige ones I linked are prob what I'll get

I'm finna upgrade my drip, up my HGH dose, fraud my height, fix my acne and slay in freshman year at college

I can't keep posting face pics for privacy I shouldn't have posted them at all tbh but it's been like 6 months but my jaw and cheekbones are still growing on hgh I'm taking measurements and surprised I'm still growing so I'm gonna do 20iu EOD now

Double my old dosington

At the slightest hint of bubble gut I'm done

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
There's a few nike shoes that are max like 1.5 inches but yeah

Those beige ones are nice tho tbh my parents prob would buy it for me
I sent him this pic with the 2 inch lift description whited out so he doesn't know I'm a frauder 💀

Hopefully theh just send me money and dont pull up this shameful shit on their computers

Screenshot 20230212 044122 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen and hiwasuwor
too bad that well known brands don't make elevator shoes
if they did, it would become obvious when someone wears them

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
if they did, it would become obvious when someone wears them
True

I've even seen fellow heightcels be disgraced by the squad for "compensating" with air max 270s or some shit even though it's only like 1.25 inches

They prob were compensating let's keep it real but yeesh...

you indubitably cannot have shit in smurfville 😤

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 16515
Was replying to curlyyakhiskin ❤️ in dms and wrote too much cuz I'm off da stimmies so I'm posting it here

"

5"6.25 ish in the morning loc, kinda been slacking on hgh dosing but I'm turning it up 💯

And bunch of other measurements still increasing more noticably I've recorded about a dozen bodily measurements.

Wearing .88 inch Jordan 1s with 1.3 inch lifts, 1.9ish added total accounting for compression so 5"8.15 height, given that everyone has an inch of they shoes anyway I appear 5"7ish

When I get these 2 inch elevator shoes I'll add some .75 inch lifts , 2.6 in shoe height alone would be noticable so lifts would top it off better.

I'd then be 5"9 actual height, and 5"8 in relative height as others would all have about an inch. But with proper posture I could be 5"8.5 perceived height pretty easily.

"

Almost everyone has a good half inch that even when trying to correct their posture actively, normies (and me) won't be able to get it back due to poor spinal care.

Glucosamine, 2 liters of water daily and plenty before bed specifically and some multivitamins for good measure, along with stretching, (spinal inversion machine lets you hang upside down and you can get this portion done way faster)

Reading this should make it clear almost everyone is leaving a lot on the table

A good 3 inches worth of height without wearing clown shoes in public if you do everything 90% right.

And hgh will likely give you a good .25 inches if you're under 22

Yes under 22 not 15 @Growth Plate

My plates should be long closed rn, but I'm still growing slowly yet steadily in height. And quicker in other measurements.

Here are most of them colored by date

Screenshot 20230212 052636 Docs
Screenshot 20230212 052553 Docs
Screenshot 20230212 052623 Docs

@currylightskin

Was replying to curlyyakhiskin ❤️ in dms and wrote too much cuz I'm off da stimmies so I'm posting it here

"

5"6.25 ish in the morning loc, kinda been slacking on hgh dosing but I'm turning it up 💯

And bunch of other measurements still increasing more noticably I've recorded about a dozen bodily measurements.

Wearing .88 inch Jordan 1s with 1.3 inch lifts, 1.9ish added total accounting for compression so 5"8.15 height, given that everyone has an inch of they shoes anyway I appear 5"7ish

When I get these 2 inch elevator shoes I'll add some .75 inch lifts , 2.6 in shoe height alone would be noticable so lifts would top it off better.

I'd then be 5"9 actual height, and 5"8 in relative height as others would all have about an inch. But with proper posture I could be 5"8.5 perceived height pretty easily.

"

Almost everyone has a good half inch that even when trying to correct their posture actively, normies (and me) won't be able to get it back due to poor spinal care.

Glucosamine, 2 liters of water daily and plenty before bed specifically and some multivitamins for good measure, along with stretching, (spinal inversion machine lets you hang upside down and you can get this portion done way faster)

A good 3 inches worth of height without wearing clown shoes in public if you do everything 90% right.

My plates should be long closed rn, but I'm still growing slowly yet steadily in height. And quicker in other measurements.

View attachment 2076267View attachment 2076268View attachment 2076269
@currylightskin
Bump cuz this is real shii

Nike 720s used to be good for this shit until they stopped selling them

• +1
CE00B906 5BA9 460E 97A5 F4DBB9DDB9CD

Saint Laurent Wyatt give you a 2 inch heel and add another inch lifts, you got an easy 3 inch boost. And they look way better than any elevator shoes/Nike sneakers.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen and Gaygymmaxx
View attachment 2076273

Saint Laurent Wyatt give you a 2 inch heel and add another inch lifts, you got an easy 3 inch boost. And they look way better than any elevator shoes/Nike sneakers.
Wouldn't be caught dead wearing those. How old do you think I am?

• JFL
Reactions: kuroro and Deleted member 15854
OP you'll look like an imbecile while wearing these

• +1

"

"

View attachment 2076267View attachment 2076268View attachment 2076269
@currylightskin
Might as well put heels on bud

• +1
They are really expensive tbh i can get nike shoes like air force on sale for that money

• +1
They are really expensive tbh i can get nike shoes like air force on sale for that money
Air force 1s boast a respectable 1.18 inches and cost probably about the same.

Honestly I think these look better and are like 10-15 less on Amazon but if you use the website maybe shipping is the same shit.

Bump for our lovely African American fellas in the forum!

Bump for our lovely African American fellas in the forum!
Just kidding not a big fan of colored folks personally...

• Hmm...
We're they more than 1.25 inch?
Around 1.6 inches plus they fit two layers of lifts without any problems. I got a 2.6 inch height boost and could still walk comfortably with them.

If you go jogging you can still remove the lifts and still get a 1.6 inch boost from the shoes alone.

Haven’t been able to find more NT shoes that give you 1.6 inches, fit two layers of lifts and feel as comfortable to walk in ever since they stopped selling them.

• +1
Around 1.6 inches plus they fit two layers of lifts without any problems. I got a 2.6 inch height boost and could still walk comfortably with them.

If you go jogging you can still remove the lifts and still get a 1.6 inch boost from the shoes alone.

Haven’t been able to find more NT shoes that give you 1.6 inches, fit two layers of lifts and feel as comfortable to walk in ever since they stopped selling them.
Looks like just under 1.5inches wherever I search but reguardless I'm surprised you could comfortably wear lifts, I'm sure I could make it work in any shoe if I took my time and cripwalked 💯 but I used similar shoes and couldn't make it work without slipping off.

It's best to use a size up when using lifts tho and they probably weren't.

Jordan 1s and hightops make it manageable for me because I can't slip out but i always notice, how it feels. Elevator shoes would make your toes and heel even and it's healthier for your feet.

Shoegang pull da fuq up

You can still buy them online.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Gaygymmaxx

I think these look pretty NT what do you think?

Screenshot 20230212 043324 Chrome
Screenshot 20230212 043359 Chrome

I'd prefer 1.8 inch shoes with 1 inch lifts or .75 inch lifts if I can find them so it's less noticable from the outside but I sent this to my locs and they thought it just looked like a normal shoe

The black ones are more obvious imo

High fashion brands make chunky sneakers. Balenciaga, McQueen, Moncler, Off White, etc

I'm of addy and bored lifts and elevator shoes guide

Lifts are shit they destroyed my shins when I accidentally ran 2 miles with them. Like they still flare up just from that shit.

Dumb asf from me but your heel and toes aren't supposed to be vertically uneven it puts unnecessary stress on your shins and ankles, makes it uncomfortable for me to stand up straight for long periods of time but not unwithstandable

You get the point, get elevator shoes instead so you can stand on an actual flat surface

I found some relatively stylish ones

These are all wearable, the last one is pretty drippy but I have no beige clothing rn, it's a great color so I'll probably get it and get some clothes to match.

Anything over 2 inches is excessive unless you're 5"4, if so lifts might be better for aesthetics, small feet with big height are not ideal

Most websites start at 2.6"

They aren't that uncomfortable presumably but they gotta look like clown shoes and it would he obvious.

If anything get 2 inch lifts in a .5 size higher and add a bunch of soles to fill it up, its comfier like that imo, and having bigger shoes makes the sole height less noticable, the height doesnt change with the shoe size so if you got big feet you're in luck it looks way better.

@FreakkForLife

@predeterminism

@thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@rupert Pupkin

@8PSLcel

@printerandfaxmachin

@BearBoy
@FailedNormieManlet
@Growth Plate
@currylightskin
@garoupilled
Mirin your heightmaxxing journey man. When you get the shoes. Let me know if the 2 inch height boost is legit and not at an elavated angle like lifts are. Too bad my feet are too big for these so they don’t make them in my size. I’ll prob cop a size 11 and force my feet to fit in them. I’m 5’9 3/4 barefoot looking to get to 5’11.5 or so. Also his old are you? HGH might be cope.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
High fashion brands make chunky sneakers. Balenciaga, McQueen, Moncler, Off White, etc
You refer to these allergy ridden puffy clown shoes as "high fashion", they are expensive shoes not high fashion you fucker

• +1
Reactions: Azr616
Mirin your heightmaxxing journey man. When you get the shoes. Let me know if the 2 inch height boost is legit and not at an elavated angle like lifts are. Too bad my feet are too big for these so they don’t make them in my size. I’ll prob cop a size 11 and force my feet to fit in them. I’m 5’9 3/4 barefoot looking to get to 5’11.5 or so. Also his old are you? HGH might be cope.
I'll dm you

And it's not cope I got proofington on all fronts

• +1
You have ADHD?

Yes under 22 not 15 @
Growth Plate
@Growth Plate
I just got my physical at 17 and 4.5 months and my height is the same as my physical from age 15 and 5 months
I have used mk677 from chemyo, amino asylum and american research lab + bulked + worked out
plus used aromasin from amino asylum and american research lab
all of those chemicals could've been bunk but even if they weren't, I wouldn't grow cuz of fused growth plates
i'm an odd case though. i always said most males grow 2 years longer than I did

Last edited:
I just got my physical at 17 and 4.5 months and my height is the same as my physical from age 15 and 5 months
I have used mk677 from chemyo, amino asylum and american research lab + bulked + worked out
all of those chemicals could've been bunk but even if they weren't, I wouldn't grow cuz of fused growth plates
Platejamin you still got half an inch on the table from running moderate hgh, I've come to learn growth plates aren't as shut and closed as they seem. I've gotten an xray done on my wrist and hands and they should have been 18 bone age well over a year ago but I'm still observing moderate growth. Even if a bone has mostly adapted to its place in the body, excessive growth stimuli can reactivate them to a degree. Along with perfect posture, glucosamine, k2 dosing, maybe aromasin idk if it would still apply but definitely would help with overall frame growth and some elevator shoes which I think you said you didn't want would put you at a respectable perceived 5"9.25

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Platejamin you still got half an inch on the table from running moderate hgh, I've come to learn growth plates aren't as shut and closed as they seem. I've gotten an xray done on my wrist and hands and they should have been 18 bone age well over a year ago but I'm still observing moderate growth. Even if a bone has mostly adapted to its place in the body, excessive growth stimuli can reactivate them to a degree. Along with perfect posture, glucosamine, k2 dosing, maybe aromasin idk if it would still apply but definitely would help with overall frame growth and some elevator shoes which I think you said you didn't want would put you at a respectable perceived 5"9.25
I'm too poor for this + got rejected in every job interview cuz I look 14-15 and not my age 17 + they can't take me seriously cuz I'm too skinny + my shit hairstyle and face fucks up my interviews too
i need to buy new clothes, shoes, get my hair done by someone good, etc.

I'm too poor for this + got rejected in every job interview cuz I look 14-15 and not my age 17 + they can't take me seriously cuz I'm too skinny + my shit hairstyle and face fucks up my interviews too
i need to buy new clothes, shoes, get my hair done by someone good, etc.
I cant imagine living like that with 17 years under your belt nigga

Did you not have a childhood or sum I looked like a lil kid when I worked at sonic fast food places shouldn't care unless you're monumentally autistic

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Guidomaggi is expensive and overpriced IMO

https://www.chamaripashoes.com/ has starting from 5cm, make sure to get elevators that catch the least amount of attention possible, neutral colors, and nothing that tries to emulate adidas or nike sneakers for example

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
I cant imagine living like that with 17 years under your belt nigga

Did you not have a childhood or sum I looked like a lil kid when I worked at sonic fast food places shouldn't care unless you're monumentally autistic
they probably get retard vibes from me
i noticed ppl at first seem to automatically think im full retarded
but yeah, recently a few ppl been saying I look 14-15 and not 17
but even then, 14-15 year olds get to work. hiring ppl just automatically think im too slow and retarded
yes I did not have a normal childhood. absent dad + im ugly asf so treated like shit + no real friends

they probably get retard vibes from me
i noticed ppl at first seem to automatically think im full retarded
but yeah, recently a few ppl been saying I look 14-15 and not 17
but even then, 14-15 year olds get to work. hiring ppl just automatically think im too slow and retarded
yes I did not have a normal childhood. absent dad + im ugly asf so treated like shit + no real friends
Brutal lad

Where do you live? Just generally? We could meetup when ur 18 if it's not that far from Texas

Yo ass sound lonely asf on granny

I think these look pretty NT what do you think?

View attachment 2076324View attachment 2076326

I'd prefer 1.8 inch shoes with 1 inch lifts or .75 inch lifts if I can find them so it's less noticable from the outside but I sent this to my locs and they thought it just looked like a normal shoe

The black ones are more obvious imo
Yeah they look pretty NT

Yeah they look pretty NT
Yeah they look good for 2.2 inches but that could be angles and distortion they could look like clown shoes

Good reviews tho I ordered a pair

nigga you did all that but never got an x-ray

nigga you did all that but never got an x-ray
cuz ian white nigga
im black
i cant just ask my parents "can you please get a radiologist to x ray my growth plates" 🤓
they would shut that goofy shit down

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
cuz ian white nigga
im black
i cant just ask my parents "can you please get a radiologist to x ray my growth plates" 🤓
they would shut that goofy shit down
naw i get that but you can go to the ER and say your ankle hurts, knee hurts, literally say anything hurts and you can ez get an x-ray for 30$.

Appreciated it but can’t be caught with these or I’m dead

• JFL
naw i get that but you can go to the ER and say your ankle hurts, knee hurts, literally say anything hurts and you can ez get an x-ray for 30$.
X-rays are not 30 dollars.