Lifts ? Elevator shoes? 4 inch vs 3 inch ?

Hypersonic

Hypersonic

10x speed of sound
Looking forward to fraud max, I feel like 3 inches will be better and comfortable but I want full 4 inches, which elevator shoes or lifts i should get ? Anyone here wearing 4 inches lifts or elevator shoes shed some light on it ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Saint Casanova, jordanisbetterthanu and elpapusupremo
anything more then 1 inch on top of shoes is detectable irl and very noticble bc your propoprtions will look off

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
Looking forward to fraud max, I feel like 3 inches will be better and comfortable but I want full 4 inches, which elevator shoes or lifts i should get ? Anyone here wearing 4 inches lifts or elevator shoes shed some light on it ?
On a day-to-day basis it is unfeasible to use 4 inch shoe lifts, in the long run it can lead to back pain.

I once read on this forum that 1 inch shoe lifts were much more viable on a daily basis.

anything more then 1 inch on top of shoes is detectable irl and very noticble bc your propoprtions will look off
On a day-to-day basis it is unfeasible to use 4 inch shoe lifts, in the long run it can lead to back pain.

I once read on this forum that 1 inch shoe lifts were much more viable on a daily basis.
Meh One inch is not even height frauding it's bare minimum practically all shoes boost your height by 1 inch

best method is use already tall shoes and then 1 or 1.5inch lifts boyo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: yyy and Hypersonic
Proportions are cope. All about relative size
ik but i mean 4 inches on top of shoes? it will look like your feet are floating hahahha im talking about how high feet look off the ground thats what will throw it off

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
ik but i mean 4 inches on top of shoes? it will look like your feet are floating hahahha im talking about how high feet look off the ground thats what will throw it off
F744F6AE 6FEC 4B2A A4B0 0DAAB2DA2001

Hmmm

the shoes look soo bad tbh,i think 1 inch height frauding after shoes is the best bet,bc even barefoot you wont really get exposed
1 inch is unnoticeable relative to everyone else regardless

4 inch lifts sound insane, 3 inch lifts are already pushing it. I'd much consider wearing 1-2 inch lifts and then fill in the other 1-2 inches with sock inserts, that way your shoes don't look too funky and you'll still keep some of your heightfraud when you take of your shoes making the fraud be less detectable.

• Love it
Reactions: Hypersonic
4 inch lifts sound insane, 3 inch lifts are already pushing it. I'd much consider wearing 1-2 inch lifts and then fill in the other 1-2 inches with sock inserts, that way your shoes don't look too funky and you'll still keep some of your heightfraud when you take of your shoes making the fraud be less detectable.
But your knee and ankle height would still be abnormal regardless ?

But your knee and ankle height would still be abnormal regardless ?
I think most people overthink this. There isn't a set leg to arm ratio, there may be averages but there exists some wiggle room. Some people of the same height may have naturally shorter arms and some naturally longer arms. I don't think arm length is going to give you away if you're frauding a few inches. Your bigger worry would be how obvious the shoe fraud comes off as and how much you can endure the pain of wearing lifts for longer periods.

• +1
No 4 inches in total shoes gives you 1 inch by default, so additional 2 inches totalling 3, however elevator shoes provides 2.8 inches max, but these shoes are like your normal shoes so you won't fuck up your back, because they also raise front part of your foot, but 4 inches will be too much without a steep heal so it's possible to gain like 3.8 inches easily and comfortably by slapping 2.5 cm heel lift which isn't a big deal over the top of your elevator shoes.
These aren't same as toilets wearing heels

High IQ, thanks, elevator shoes can give you 2.8 comfortably without braking your back, which is close to 3 inches when round up, so you can wear them all day long, 1 inch sock inserts are doable ? That sounds like a good idea never thought about it before.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
JFL coper

High IQ, thanks, elevator shoes can give you 2.8 comfortably without braking your back, which is close to 3 inches when round up, so you can wear them all day long, 1 inch sock inserts are doable ? That sounds like a good idea never thought about it before.
Some sock inserts promise a 3 inch lift (which might be less when compression is taken into consideration) so 1-2 inch sock inserts should be doable.

• Love it
Reactions: Hypersonic
2 inch is ideal (not counting normal shoe height)

so good thing is to get a 2in elevator one + 1in lift

so you're getting 2 real inches, and that's safe. I'm frauding to almost 5'10 these days I believe.

Some sock inserts promise a 3 inch lift (which might be less when compression is taken into consideration) so 1-2 inch sock inserts should be doable.
How much can you fraud if you still want to run ?

How much can you fraud if you still want to run ?
I don't think I've never ran while hight frauding so I wouldn't be able to tell you. I've seen some people play basketball with lifts on YouTube though so maybe if you're used to them or have good enough balance.

• Hmm...