Lifts ? Elevator shoes? 4 inch vs 3 inch ?

u dont need to walk like ur wearing heels unlike elevator shoes or lifts
height increase from boots are more acceptable and ur less unlikely to be perceived as an insecure guy
these 2 are enough for me

Are they comfortable for daily use ?
This forum is so fucking autistic they completely forget how normal people behave... IRL some 6'1 guy who is fashionmaxxed trendy shoes, baggy jeans good clothes jewellery extra is going to mog the shit out of some 6'1 guy wearing clown shoes to be 6'2.5

Fashionmax is so underrated, anyway JFL at anyone who would actually wear those fucking shoes every single rate me posted on this site the guy has some 11 yr old botch job haircut and is wearing some old t-shirt literally no one here softmaxxes properly - Normies looksmax better then the majority of this site just wearing trendy clothes, getting a trendy haircut etc

The guy acting like 1 inch of Height 10x mogs wearing shoes that are going to make you look like a non-NT freak is just stupid.

IMO it is best to wear something NT like airforce 1s combined it with 1 inch of lifts to fraud abt 2 inches - 6cm everyday for school, uni, college, work and then on a night out or a party (if this even applies to any of you) wearing 4 inches like 1.5 inch boots and then conceal 2.5 inches of lifts in the boots for the ultimate mog if you fraud with baggy jeans you will be able to completely conceal the shoe only time elevator shoes mog IMO is if you need to wear formal dress shoes, as it's hard to lift fraud in formal shoes

• +1
Reactions: hehenumb
This forum is so fucking autistic they completely forget how normal people behave... IRL some 6'1 guy who is fashionmaxxed trendy shoes, baggy jeans good clothes jewellery extra is going to mog the shit out of some 6'1 guy wearing clown shoes to be 6'2.5

Fashionmax is so underrated, anyway JFL at anyone who would actually wear those fucking shoes every single rate me posted on this site the guy has some 11 yr old botch job haircut and is wearing some old t-shirt literally no one here softmaxxes properly - Normies looksmax better then the majority of this site just wearing trendy clothes, getting a trendy haircut etc

The guy acting like 1 inch of Height 10x mogs wearing shoes that are going to make you look like a non-NT freak is just stupid.

IMO it is best to wear something NT like airforce 1s combined it with 1 inch of lifts to fraud abt 2 inches - 6cm everyday for school, uni, college, work and then on a night out or a party (if this even applies to any of you) wearing 4 inches like 1.5 inch boots and then conceal 2.5 inches of lifts in the boots for the ultimate mog if you fraud with baggy jeans you will be able to completely conceal the shoe only time elevator shoes mog IMO is if you need to wear formal dress shoes, as it's hard to lift fraud in formal shoes
Most aren't 6ft, this height fruding is only for manlets, 4 inches can make difference of day and night

Are they comfortable for daily use ?
Yes, im completely used to them
u dont need to walk like ur wearing heels unlike elevator shoes or lifts
height increase from boots are more acceptable and ur less unlikely to be perceived as an insecure guy
these 2 are enough for me
i walk perfectly normal, in fact i play basketball with them

Fashion is sooo cope, just dont dress like an incel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hypersonic and Angutoid
Yes, im completely used to them

i walk perfectly normal, in fact i play basketball with them

Fashion is sooo cope, just dont dress like an incel
U use very little amount of lifts then

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Looking forward to fraud max, I feel like 3 inches will be better and comfortable but I want full 4 inches, which elevator shoes or lifts i should get ? Anyone here wearing 4 inches lifts or elevator shoes shed some light on it ?
Best method

Day-to-day
Normie height booster shoe like AF1 etc, something NT, somewhat stylish that already boosts height + add 1 inch of lifts into that - You can wear this every day, doing everything - Never leave the house without at least this level of height boost (2 inches). This is the point where it is enough to make a difference, but long term you can also sorta get away with shrinking 2 inches and just blaming it on shoes

Special Occasions
If you are going somewhere where you won't see anyone again, you can get away with much more. There is no implication of having to at some point be barefoot, depending on how drunk the people around you are and the type of clothing you are wearing (E.g. tailored suit pants vs. baggy jeans which can completely cover any shoes you're wearing) you can fraud 3 inches to 4 inches (including shoes).