Lifts Infield Experiment: Success

RTLBbc

RTLBbc

Banned

Continuation of this thread

I practically heightmogged everyone I was at most 6'2 btw fags on here who claim that is somehow the average height or that isnt tall in the west are off their minds.
Majority of the fags on here who claim to even be 6'1+ are 5'10 manlets.

Being tall is fucking amazing people gravitate their attention towards you even if their making conversation with someone else.

I did this at 3PM - 5PM in UK so I was amongst zoomers ngl they are tall as fuck but i still slightly heightmogged them.

Tips:
-
If you're going to wear lifts make sure you wear shoes that have a flat base I was wearing air maxes with popped air bubbles and kept tripping up.
- Lifts are hard as fuck and can be uncomfortable I recommend an insole
- Wear Hightop shoes, I was wearing low tops and my heels were at the edge of my shoe.

Lifts are by far the easiest looksmax

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Deleted member 51465 and kanderior
why lift just born tall (or ll surgery at least)

I will now fraud 5 inches

Thanks boss

Lifts are gonna be mainstream soon anyway so have fun being called out manlets

Lifts will never be mainstream you non-nt subhuman
Ah yes I remember getting shit on months ago for even suggesting looksmaxxing will go mainstream. Go back if u dint believe. But cool time will tell

Continuation of this thread

I practically heightmogged everyone I was at most 6'2 btw fags on here who claim that is somehow the average height or that isnt tall in the west are off their minds.
Majority of the fags on here who claim to even be 6'1+ are 5'10 manlets.

Being tall is fucking amazing people gravitate their attention towards you even if their making conversation with someone else.

I did this at 3PM - 5PM in UK so I was amongst zoomers ngl they are tall as fuck but i still slightly heightmogged them.

Tips:
-
If you're going to wear lifts make sure you wear shoes that have a flat base I was wearing air maxes with popped air bubbles and kept tripping up.
- Lifts are hard as fuck and can be uncomfortable I recommend an insole
- Wear Hightop shoes, I was wearing low tops and my heels were at the edge of my shoe.

Lifts are by far the easiest looksmax
check for asbergers