• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RealNinja, yirma19, Sick and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19 and Youㅤ
wdym in shorts?

• +1
Reactions: DoII
No long terms relationships or friendships will work without you getting embarrrased eventually in 2-3 months if you actually cope with lifts,must be embarrassing for the parents too hahaha just laughing to each other at how they produced such bad genes there son has to wear lifts HAHAHAH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius, Lefty Rankin and DoII
Yea ik I stopped wearing them because it fucks up posture and I didn’t wanna get caught lacking
if you get caught itll backfire and the benefits of being marginally taller is not worth this risk. and cant feasibly be used for ltr.

• +1
if you get caught itll backfire and the benefits of being marginally taller is not worth this risk. and cant feasibly be used for ltr.
What are u even supposed to say if you’re caught

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Tbh it's not worth get caught lacking, just larp being an inch taller of what you really are

• +1
What are u even supposed to say if you’re caught
just say you noticed being taller made people treat you better or something, dont let them think its an insecurity of yours, but at that point you were already caught. isnt a disaster but is embarrassing you might get made fun of just stand up for yourself and theyll stop

• JFL
wearing .5 inch lifts is fine if youre shoes allow for it, however you need to brace your core otherwise you will eventually develop antirior pelvic tilt

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and DoII
just say you noticed being taller made people treat you better or something, dont let them think its an insecurity of yours, but at that point you were already caught. isnt a disaster but is embarrassing you might get made fun of just stand up for yourself and theyll stop
Yea man it’s jus not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
wearing .5 inch lifts is fine if youre shoes allow for it, however you need to brace your core otherwise you will eventually develop antirior pelvic tilt
Doesn’t trump have anterior pelvic tilt from lifts ?

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44159 and DoII
sock lifts, or just get elevator shoes, and simple 1 inch lifts. create multiple assets for your height max,

• +1
No long terms relationships or friendships will work without you getting embarrrased eventually in 2-3 months if you actually cope with lifts,must be embarrassing for the parents too hahaha just laughing to each other at how they produced such bad genes there son has to wear lifts HAHAHAH
I love you for that response Finn. Go Finn!

We'll be getting along quite nicely on this forum I do believe.

• +1
  • +1
lol lifts are giga mainstream
"rizzsoles" has millions of views on tiktok
jfl at retards acting like its over if you get caught with them
probably 1/4 zoomers irl are wearing lifts now
super common now

• JFL
lol lifts are giga mainstream