worth wearing lifts at prom?

sensu

sensu

Silver
i am unsure if i should wear 1-2 inch lifts for prom, I'm trying to mog, but, would it be worth it and will i be able to dance in them?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Tbh you should skip prom and work on that rep to post ratio, get your priorities on track nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, 0S4MA, Dream99 and 5 others
how tall are u first of all

if its just for prom then it should be fine

dont wear lifts everyday of course

if its just for prom then it should be fine

dont wear lifts everyday of course
yeahh thats what im thinking, but will i be able to dance in them?, and what kinda prom shoes would fit them

Tbh you should skip prom and work on that rep to post ratio, get your priorities on track nigga
i dont care about this site, im simply here to look better and thats it

• JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs
yeahh thats what im thinking, but will i be able to dance in them?, and what kinda prom shoes would fit them
you should be able to dance relatively well with 1-1.5 inch lifts in as long as you don't go overboard but check first before wearing them

i think good quality lifts should be able to fit in most dress shoes, make sure they're compatible before buying though

you should be able to dance relatively well with 1-1.5 inch lifts in as long as you don't go overboard but check first before wearing them

i think good quality lifts should be able to fit in most dress shoes, make sure they're compatible before buying though
do you have any recommendations? or nah

will fuck posture and cause arch problems in the feet. only use lifts for certain occasions like tinder dates, clubbing, etc.

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
will fuck posture and cause arch problems in the feet. only use lifts for certain occasions like tinder dates, clubbing, etc.
wear them everyday that u go outside, but stay inside 90% of the time. thats the best way

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
i am unsure if i should wear 1-2 inch lifts for prom, I'm trying to mog, but, would it be worth it and will i be able to dance in them?
just wear a classic oxford shoe black obv 2inch lifts already