Lifts

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
Guys i am going to buy some lifts. More than 1 inch is cope right? I dont want to use big boots. I use airmax, karl lagerfeld vans, some sacoor looking like alexander mcqueen and im going to buy some mcqueen or close to them.

Definitely not. 2 inches are easily doable.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, MentalistKebab and BlackPillChad
I always wear 2 inch lifts so im 5'10, they arent noticable if you get airmaxes or whatever

5 cm max brah. it will look weird if you get more.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Try to get comfortable ones, they can be brutal if you’re going out to a club or a place where there is a lot of walking/dancing.

Ye bro i just want some that fit well
buy the black ones with the red air bags in it from aliexpress. wear them with black high top vans = chad. you can put 1 inchers in white air force because they already give 3cm on their own.

Try to get comfortable ones, they can be brutal if you’re going out to a club or a place where there is a lot of walking/dancing.
Maybe im going to get 1 inch and 2 inch ones..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DaGullas, NothingCanStopMe, BlackPillChad and 1 other person
Good Lifts:

Good Lifts:

Those are shoes bro. Im talking about insoles

Just with lifts. Coming from a guy that’s personally tried it. People. Do. Not. Notice.
With just 2 inches you’ll be fine.
so what height are you barefoot and what height do you get up to if you dont mind me asking.. or simply how much does your height increase in total all things included.. 3"?

Those are shoes bro. Im talking about insoles

I'd recommend against insoles. They are more uncomfortable and more noticeable. But you would be fine with 1 inch.

so what height are you barefoot and what height do you get up to if you dont mind me asking.. or simply how much does your height increase in total all things included.. 3"?
Yes its basically 3 inches with shoes. But the 2 inches only fit in real big ones no?

I tried lifts when I was about 6’2 (am 6’3 now), they made me about 6’4 (not including the height shoes add).
The 2 inch lifts combined with shoes would probably add almost 3 inches.

Yes its basically 3 inches with shoes. But the 2 inches only fit in real big ones no?
im not sure ive never used them lol, ive worn timberlands w/ dr scholls insoles for comfort not for height, and i found that uncomfortablepersonally, maybe not for me

They should fit in normal sized shoes but your feet will almost be sticking out which is why you should get shoes that are tall enough to hide your ankle or just wear tall shoes + 1 inch lifts.

Lifts me

• Love it
Reactions: DaGullas