LIGHT TRIAD MOGS SO HARD

Saisei

Saisei

akuma

and people on here think dark triad mogs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: everyone of you T50 15 year old indian cucks are COPING so hard with dark triad looks... its over buddy boyo if you dont look angelic.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sayi, aleksander, mathis and 7 others
Keep glazing other men while you rot at home you ugly fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, fuckinnefor, Deleted member 64829 and 18 others
??? what does coloring have to do with character you dumb ape

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, RealNinja, PoopyFaceTomatoNose and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: tardmaxxed and Deleted member 30843
That dude does not look light triad, light triad is high trust and he looks somewhat evil

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
That dude does not look light triad, light triad is high trust and he looks somewhat evil
google high trust and cameron hill will come up bhai

Ef923241e14e5cc3652d2dc972fa456d

that is jorban barret low trust 'dark triad' and its his worst look

• JFL
Reactions: FBl
:feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and Saisei

and people on here think dark triad mogs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: everyone of you T50 15 year old indian cucks are COPING so hard with dark triad looks... its over buddy boyo if you dont look angelic.

Cope
IMG 1377

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
found the 15 year old coping indian:feelskek::feelskek:
No you fucking piece of shit.

I don't believe in any dark/light triad theories

You just fucking glaze other good looking men while ur ugly and rot at home jfl

• +1
Reactions: tardmaxxed and SDPmaggot

A thread about blonde, white twinks and it still revolves back to Indians.

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, Bitchwhipper2, Chadeep and 4 others
Why would yuo choose to post those trannies

No you fucking piece of shit.

I don't believe in any dark/light triad theories

You just fucking glaze other good looking men while ur ugly and rot at home jfl

project harder bhai im slaying bc im light triad

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
he looks like an angel from my dreams, but also super feminine

i dont know if i want to fuck him or be him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 30843, Deleted member 72684 and 2 others
he looks like an angel from my dreams, but also super feminine

i dont know if i want to fuck him or be him
angelic looks or its over someone gets it

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother

project harder bhai im slaying bc im light triad
Nahhh wtf who is believing that :lul::lul: Tales from mumbai asylum

Nahhh wtf who is believing that :lul::lul: Tales from mumbai asylum
doesn't matter if you believe it bhai reality is reality

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
dark triad/light triad is a psychological term silly billy

2ea82dd142cdd61b0d86cd2dc7e747a5

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and datboijj
All mogged by dark triad homeless junkie

Attachments

• IMG_5960.jpeg
    IMG_5960.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Alucard69

Go to comments and see who moggs

• +1
Reactions: ahouzeh18
Bad examples of light triad. But light triad indeed solos.

Total White Victory :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular
give good examples then
Barrett is an ok example tbf, but his gay alien look is likely too intimidating for light triad. Other guy is probably better suited to leaning dark triad even with his eyes, just because of his facial structure. Worth dying his hair black imo.

Attachments

• image_2024-07-08_092852109.png
    image_2024-07-08_092852109.png
    453.7 KB · Views: 0
  • image_2024-07-08_092542791.png
    image_2024-07-08_092542791.png
    502.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1720394680476.png
    1720394680476.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mandibular and Saisei

Ok why are we putting this subhuman next to our saint jordan barre? Hello???:lul:

That’s why I’m getting EyeCos and dying my hair dirty blonde

Barrett is an ok example tbf, but his gay alien look is likely too intimidating for light triad. Other guy is probably better suited to leaning dark triad even with his eyes, just because of his facial structure. Worth dying his hair black imo.
The first two have dark hair in normal lighting, Delons hair is almost black. They also have dark eyebrows they’re not really light triad

The first two have dark hair in normal lighting, Delons hair is almost black. They also have dark eyebrows they’re not really light triad
you're actually right about Delon. I'd still say he leans light triad and would've looked better with lighter hair. Hexum is more complicated, I've seen him with very dark hair and borderline dirty blonde hair so idk if its lighting or he dyed his hair at some point in his life. The photos I'd say are still good examples albeit frauded.

Attachments

• image_2024-07-08_133759219.png
    image_2024-07-08_133759219.png
    137.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mandibular, F36 and karpeltunnel

@?

Last edited:
you're actually right about Delon. I'd still say he leans light triad and would've looked better with lighter hair. Hexum is more complicated, I've seen him with very dark hair and borderline dirty blonde hair so idk if its lighting or he dyed his hair at some point in his life. The photos I'd say are still good examples albeit frauded.
Most dark hair Europeans have hair that lightens if exposed to the sun for so long which is prolly what is occurs in Hexums case. As for Delon the way the sun hits his hair in some shots makes it look light, but his dark hair light eyes combo is what gives him his appeal. Personality wise he was a delinquent and got kicked out of school at like 16 I think light hair would have ruined him.

Attachments

• alain-delon-5-10-most-desired-man-in-history-v0-496ttgt0zqsc1.webp
    alain-delon-5-10-most-desired-man-in-history-v0-496ttgt0zqsc1.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 0
  • download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 0
  • download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 0
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: TrueBlueRetard
Most dark hair Europeans have hair that lightens if exposed to the sun for so long which is prolly what is occurs in Hexums case. As for Delon the way the sun hits his hair in some shots makes it look light, but his dark hair light eyes combo is what gives him his appeal. Personality wise he was a delinquent and got kicked out of school at like 16 I think light hair would have ruined him.
Yeah you are right, Delon had very nice colouring as is. I know dark blonde hair becomes lighter in the sun, but I was unaware dark brown hair could also? I've found that the older the photo the more likely its frauded. Seen a lot of celebrity photos with completely different hair and eye colours because whoever was editing the pictures thought it would be more aesthetic and bring wider appeal to have them blonde or with lighter coloured eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular and karpeltunnel

Yeah bro, mogs so hard:soy:

Screenshot 2024 09 23 15 57 34 263 cominstagramandroid

light triad only mogs only with lighting, angle and makeup, no one can look as perfect as an angel

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Rapefuel

• +1
Reactions: Saisei