LIGHTING affects MUCH on how you look in the photo (my example).

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.
No matter how good you are looking or not, good lighting is a key to make a good photo and every guy in modelling knows that. In the first photo I used really good, artificial lighting to take a photo. In second pic there is a little bit cloudy weather outside so my face is not illuminated well. You can see my some red spots on my face, some moles.

So take into account that most of the instagrams, commercials photos are made in excellent conditions that' s why every person here looks good. But in reality conditions are the same for everyone. That's why I think you should take under considaration lighting when you rate persons.

The best looksmax is good loghting ;)

Attachments

• good lighting.png
    good lighting.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • cloudy weather.png
    cloudy weather.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mug, Xangsane, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
Agreed with thread title, but the pictures you posted don't prove shit, you look practically the same :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Banderacell, No Bones Dax and 2 others
Good collagen but you could stand to gain some definition in your face. What’s your body fat percentage

• +1
Reactions: mug
depressed military guy who faps too often in dorm if not for the hair and skin what do you do for hair and skin btw

chew jawliner

and squezze mouthgard as strong aas you can

Good collagen but you could stand to gain some definition in your face. What’s your body fat percentage
I do not know. Never measured.

Agreed with thread title, but the pictures you posted don't prove shit, you look practically the same :lul:
In the 2nd pic I look worse because of sallow complexion

depressed military guy who faps too often in dorm if not for the hair and skin what do you do for hair and skin btw
Tbh I do not smoke, drink, use sunscreen and often clean my face using a special face sponge.

Here come the faggots.

Attachments

• faf.png
    faf.png
    319.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 16369
0 useful information...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 16058
nice to meet you St.TikTokcel
Time to explain. This board is filled with homos and thus you should expect a lot of certain "comments" about your appearance.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 16058
you look good bro

I do not know. Never measured.
You should get an estimate and try to get to 10%. Right now you’re being hard carried by hair and skin but that shit will go away quick. Get more definition by getting leaner it will make you look much better

What would you do if you started balding?
Hmmm, it depends on how would I look. If i would not have lost my appeal then it is ok- stay bald. If not- some fringe to cover.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
Hmmm, it depends on how would I look. If i would not have lost my appeal then it is ok- stay bald. If not- some fringe to cover.

To be honest you better pray you don't start norwooding.

And if you do start treatment immediately.

You do not have a skull and face for a short hair look tbh...

To be honest you better pray you don't start norwooding.

And if you do start treatment immediately.

You do not have a skull and face for a short hair look tbh...
I do not know. I have quite good eyebrows, lips, harmony IMO. Maybe I will manage to look well even without hair. I am not into surgeries, hair transpalnts etc. I can always cover my receding hairline but there is no need at the moment.
You should get an estimate and try to get to 10%. Right now you’re being hard carried by hair and skin but that shit will go away quick. Get more definition by getting leaner it will make you look much better
thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Time to explain. This board is filled with homos and thus you should expect a lot of certain "comments" about your appearance.
I expect that comments here but why you think I look gay. Because of clothes+ necklace?

I expect that comments here but why you think I look gay. Because of clothes+ necklace?
Estrogenic face and faggy poses. Not that I'm not a subhuman or anything but you get the point.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Estrogenic face and faggy poses. Not that I'm not a subhuman or anything but you get the point.
You have a right to claim that. I have distance to all. Tbh i feel good in my body and do not expect that everyone will be praises me.
Look is only a nice addition in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Correct. Op would you be Down to do some bisexual stuff with me if we ever met. I’m a femboy
I've counted on romantic relationship... :unsure:

Only wash my hair one time per 2 day. It is all what I do.
tf you got protein treatment or perm or something like that?do you blowdry atleast, use sea salt spray ?

tf you got protein treatment or perm or something like that?do you blowdry atleast, use sea salt spray ?
I have waving hair inherited from my mother so I did not need any perm or protein treatment. When I wash my hair I use quite cold water to rinse my hair (they are thicker I suppose) and I wear towel on my head to gather most water from my hair. Then I blowdry hair directing them to the sides.

• +1
One more- when you put your towel off, you can knead your damp hair using your fingers to give them more volume.

• +1
No matter how good you are looking or not, good lighting is a key to make a good photo and every guy in modelling knows that. In the first photo I used really good, artificial lighting to take a photo. In second pic there is a little bit cloudy weather outside so my face is not illuminated well. You can see my some red spots on my face, some moles.

So take into account that most of the instagrams, commercials photos are made in excellent conditions that' s why every person here looks good. But in reality conditions are the same for everyone. That's why I think you should take under considaration lighting when you rate persons.

The best looksmax is good loghting ;)
You look like shit lmfao :lul:

Do you use makeup? It can help a lot in unfavorable lighting conditions :Comfy:

How to get good lighting?

you look like a girl

ur haircut, ur mannerisms

its ok if ur a teen