Lighting is incredibly important

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
The following movie is about a poor chad who takes a pill which makes him become inhumanly smart.

Guess what is the first thing he does after taking the pill? He starts to looksmax, because the retard finally realizes the importance of looks.

In the movie they gave him a new hairstyle, but most importantly they always illuminate his face with bright light, which makes his blue eyes stand out a lot more. See the following comparison:

After taking the pill:

Before taking the pill:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 5815, noodlelover and 3 others
The following movie is about a poor chad who takes a pill which makes him become inhumanly smart.
Nt-pill destroyed me:feelswhy:

@looksmaxxer234 👽

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and sergeant blackpill
whats the closest drug to NZT-48 (the drug he takes in the movie)? Modafinil, Phenylpiracetam, Ashwagandha?

whats the closest drug to NZT-48 (the drug he takes in the movie)? Modafinil, Phenylpiracetam, Ashwagandha?
Optimizing nutrition through whole foods, optimizing sleep, daily intense exercise, and minimizing stress through meditation or stress avoidance vastly trumps any drug for IQ gains. Look up foods specific for intelligence.

I did nootropics for years (Piracetam, Pramiracetam, Oxiracetam, alpha gpc, Choline, etc.), and they have negative long term effects that no one talks about. My IQ is much higher after quitting all of that, giving my brain a few years to heal and even more fully optimizing the other aspects of my health.

It just doesn't sound as sexy and flashy so people opt for short term solutions that fuck them in the end.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
went from chad to chad :((

but i get whatchu mean