lighting

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
everyone says that direct sunlight is the best way to judge a photo, however in most situations you are going to be in dinner light. such as school, clubs etc.

not direct sunlight :feelstastyman: just outside and not indoors in front of a computer screen

Wool took 1 bad photo and is now on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, SLA and androidcel
Lower color temperatures ("yellow light", 2700k or 3000k) make skin look alot better than higher color temperatures ("white light", 4000k or 5000k). Look at one of reviewfuhrer's video he records in his back yard at night. The high temp fluorescent lights make his skin look washed out.

I look twice as good in sunlight then I do in artificial light

Wool took 1 bad photo and is now on suicide watch
looking back at some photos from not even a while back honestly make me look so bad

Direct sunlight eliminates the depth some of your features might have by illuminating the entirety of your face and thhus taking away the depth from the image, making your face look flat and bloated.

Ideally it should be diffused light, so shadows still form around your face showing different features more effectively.

Direct sunlight eliminates the depth some of your features might have by illuminating the entirety of your face and thhus taking away the depth from the image, making your face look flat and bloated.

Ideally it should be diffused light, so shadows still form around your face showing different features more effectively.
This I dunno why people keep sqying direct sunlight is the best

This I dunno why people keep sqying direct sunlight is the best
yup direct sunlight cannot be best as most people you meet and stay in contact with will most likely not be in direct sunlight. When you are hanging out with them, in most cases, will be not in sunlight, such as round houses, going out on night, etc.

Happy6

Take photos high noon like cowboy.