Lightskin curry doesn't work with white girls only curry girls

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Every white girl that ascends with a curry is almost always has dark / medium brown skin pajeet pheno. I see tons of insta posts and tik toks and almost always a pajeet who ascended. Example:

I almost never see lightskin curries ascend with whit girls. They do ascend with GL ethnics but that's another story - especially in curry country.
I am doing relatively well on ethnic OLD with ethnics as well which is surprising but I swear if I tried Hinge and was open to non-Muslims it would be a desert of nothingness.

White girls give no weighting to colouring. If you're a shitskin it's totally fine. It's a death sentence amongst your own and if you're in the West and can't arrange marriage maxxx I would recommend conquering these women and making their men seethe like we saw with that American guy in Poland yesterday :feelsokman:

@CFW432 @JohnDoe

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, PickleTheSlayer, Swarthy Knight and 15 others
why do I think of tech support everytime I see a shit skin curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Jamaldickjavontus, Hero of the Imperium and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
@Jason Voorhees I was telling you bhai you need to larp as BBC. Higher chance of getting a hot blonde girl instead of Punjabi foid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 72684, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 6 others
@Jason Voorhees I was telling you bhai you need to larp as BBC. Higher chance of getting a hot blonde girl instead of Punjabi foid.
I noticed this too I've even made a thread on this. Lightskin doesn't mean anything to white girls it seems.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Legit. Why would a white person care about light coloring when they have it and grew up with it.
Dmwmdyecdf061

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whitepilled4life, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SecularIslamist
  • Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles
Big Dravidian cock is law.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, ascension and SecularIslamist
That's the comedian netflix guy, he has status otherwise he'd be incel. But your theory is righy but why though? Makes no sense tbh yet it happens. I have a theory that people who are white or grew up always hsving white skin don't care about skin color, in that case, what do they care about? That jeet in Poland was with some ltb blonde whereas he has dalit colouring and death sentence in India. Now this has got me thinking, do white/fair-skinned curry foids think the same way and not care about whiteness?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Now this has got me thinking, do white/fair-skinned curry foids think the same way and not care about whiteness?
They do care. As much as the pajeetas. Maybe not as much but still enough to the degree they want a lighter guy. I still think lightskin matters more for foids than dark skin even in curry countries. They both care, but pajeetas are completely shut out of the market and more likely to take drastic measures.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Wish I Was Brown

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I just wished a MENA girl accepted me for who I was :feelsbadman:
yeah that's why you wish you were MENA

if you looked the exact same way you did (1 :1 replica of urself) with the only difference being that ur lets say iranian or iraqi or hell even gulf arab.

it would majorly improve your chances with these MENA girls you desire

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and SecularIslamist
yeah that's why you wish you were MENA

if you looked the exact same way you did (1 :1 replica of urself) with the only difference being that ur lets say iranian or iraqi or hell even gulf arab.

it would majorly improve your chances with these MENA girls you desire
Oh yeah I don't deny that all. I think I've told you I got a ethnically ambiguous/unique name. I've had IOIs from MENAs back in uni. Once they ask me (always they ask) where are you from? I drop the currypill and it's over. Beyond over. Something in their mind just shuts off, goes cold.

I can understand tbh. If a cute ethnic girl who I otherwise thought is Muslim told me she wasn't Id probably look down on her too :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and yeeyeeslayer
Oh yeah I don't deny that all. I think I've told you I got a ethnically ambiguous/unique name. I've had IOIs from MENAs back in uni. Once they ask me (always they ask) where are you from? I drop the currypill and it's over. Beyond over. Something in their mind just shuts off, goes cold.

I can understand tbh. If a cute ethnic girl who I otherwise thought is Muslim told me she wasn't Id probably look down on her too :lul:
but those are two separate things, you would lose interest in a non muslim girl because her values don't align with urs, it's not an SMV issue.

idk about you but whether a girl is muslim or christian doesn't affect her SMV or attraction in my eyes like nationality does

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and SecularIslamist
Cope, Chadpreet is almost always a lightskinned Aryan, and will utterly mog those pajeets in SMV. The issue is that they are all in the motherland, there are more black curries in the diaspora. Of course you would see more of them with anglo troons. Picrelated is the brownest you can be.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and 1 other person
Legit. Why would a white person care about light coloring when they have it and grew up with it.
View attachment 3011473
Shitskin is repulsive wherever you go though, a white guy's tan doesn't look like shitskin. Though I agree it is more than coloring that makes curries ugly, it is the mongrel Aryan-Dravidian mutt phenotype

but those are two separate things, you would lose interest in a non muslim girl because her values don't align with hers, it's not an SMV issue.

idk about you but whether a girl is muslim or christian doesn't affect her SMV or attraction in my eyes like nationality does
When it comes to the letter of the law Stacey is Stacey and chad is chad irrespective of religion, race or nationality.

However when it comes to the spirit of the law from my own point of view, I wouldn't accept a non-Muslim. It's like the ultimate kill-switch button from thinking a Stacey is a stacey. I can accept other races. Muslim foids are the same with both race and religion - maybe coz of family pressure. Some of them maybe be softer. They will not accept curries - unless you're Salludon tier.

Cope, Chadpreet is almost always a lightskinned Aryan, and will utterly mog those pajeets in SMV. The issue is that they are all in the motherland, there are more black curries in the diaspora. Of course you would see more of them with anglo troons. Picrelated is the brownest you can be.
View attachment 3011829
Most curries (definitely most pakis) fit this criteria. If I see curries with white girls it's always these dalit skinned normies. Yeah chadpreet is lightskinned Aryan but for the rest of us who aren't 0.01% chadpreets these darker ones seem like an advantage. Idk why. Only in white countries tho.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Most curries (definitely most pakis) fit this criteria. If I see curries with white girls it's always these dalit skinned normies. Yeah chadpreet is lightskinned Aryan but for the rest of us who aren't 0.01% chadpreets these darker ones seem like an advantage. Idk why. Only in white countries tho.
@rand anon
What do you think bro? Do you think you would get better or worse results in Cali if you were lightskin with similar PSL?

• +1
@rand anon
What do you think bro? Do you think you would get better or worse results in Cali if you were lightskin with similar PSL?
He is gonna blame his colouring just like @CFW432 . If you wanna attract ethnics than yeah it matters not whites. He's in Cali so that's basically Mexico anyway. Problem for @rand anon is his height.

I never see white women fetishising lighter skinned ethnics. But curry and other ethnic girls do.

• So Sad
He is gonna blame his colouring just like @CFW432 . If you wanna attract ethnics than yeah it matters not whites. He's in Cali so that's basically Mexico anyway. Problem for @rand anon is his height.

I never see white women fetishising lighter skinned ethnics. But curry and other ethnic girls do.
jfl what is this retarded cope. I known countless lightskin ethnics with white girls lmao.

• +1
jfl what is this retarded cope. I known countless lightskin ethnics with white girls lmao.
There probably isn't a study to confirm this. But I see time and time again darker looking curries with white girls than lighter looking curries.

• Hmm...
There probably isn't a study to confirm this. But I see time and time again darker looking curries with white girls than lighter looking curries.
darker curries who get with white girls prolly get trashy white girls that would fuck black guys too. Them hos have stds and shit. Yall aint getting the pretty clean upper class white foids.

Upper class pretty white foids or death :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and SecularIslamist
View attachment 3011829
I agree most chadpreets are lightskinned and shitskin is a falio but idk why but these dalit curries don't have a problem dating white girls even I've noticed this aswell as OPsays . I've spent years self loathing about my coloring but when I looked around I noticed white women with dark skinned curries often. They don't seem to care about their coloring only ethnic women do. Idk how this happens or why this is the case. Never understood this either.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SecularIslamist and SidharthTheSlayer
I think its because these curries are more nichemaxxed and appeal to that niche women who want them. If a woman wanted an aryan jock she would just date a white guy instead. Atleast that is what my theory is but idk I don't live in white country nor do I interact with white women regularly.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
darker curries who get with white girls prolly get trashy white girls that would fuck black guys too. Them hos have stds and shit. Yall aint getting the pretty clean upper class white foids.

Upper class pretty white foids or death :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
No one's getting them anyway. If you're a normie and want a white girl: being a dark skinned curry or lightskins curry makes no difference in the West imo. Even if what you're saying is true lightskins have it better with whites, I suspect it's marginally so. You're better off focusing on other looksmaxxxing than colouring.

Time and time again I see darker skinned curries with whites than lighter skinned ones.

No one's getting them anyway. If you're a normie and want a white girl: being a dark skinned curry or lightskins curry makes no difference in the West imo. Even if what you're saying is true lightskins have it better with whites, I suspect it's marginally so. You're better off focusing on other looksmaxxxing than colouring.

Time and time again I see darker skinned curries with whites than lighter skinned ones.
You're better off focusing on other looksmaxxxing than colouring.
Im so tired of these curries trying to stop me from ascending by bleachmaxxing lmao. Yall wont stop me, lightskin chadpreetdom (or atleast becoming a chadpreetlite) is within my grasp. Im 6ft, westernized born and raised, no curry accent, normiesh, full head of hair. Im just brown and dont have good bones. Once i get bleached and a bunch of surgeries, im literally leaving yall in the dust :p:p:p

Last edited:
I agree most chadpreets are lightskinned and shitskin is a falio but idk why but these dalit curries don't have a problem dating white girls even I've noticed this aswell as OPsays . I've spent years self loathing about my coloring but when I looked around I noticed white women with dark skinned curries often. They don't seem to care about their coloring only ethnic women do. Idk how this happens or why this is the case. Never understood this either.
It's because most curries are dark rather than white women preferring darkskinned curries. Even then I still think the dark skinned curry normie would still have more appeal if he was lightskin, that's what I think.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
It's because most curries are dark rather than white women preferring darkskinned curries. Even then I still think the dark skinned curry normie would still have more appeal if he was lightskin, that's what I think.
Most curries aren't as dark as Aziz Ansari. It's mostly the southern dravidians that are this dark. Most curries aren’t Indo Aryan or Dravidian. Most curries are gangetic(UP, Bihar etc make up 40% of the population) and have similar skin tone to Dev Patel or maybe a shade darker.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SidharthTheSlayer
This thread is dumb. It’s all about avoiding failos.

In the US where most Indians are darker skin, you’re better off being lighter skin since you’ll get hit less with Indian failo.

In most of Europe you’re better off being dark skin since you’ll get Gypsy or Muslim failo if you’re light skinned. Indian failo is not that severe in mainland Europe (getting worse tho).

Places like Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand it doesn’t matter as the Indian population is so large that you’ll get failoed regardless of how dark or light you are as the majority population is very good at identifying Indians due to exposure.

Nuclear JBE/Dark looks pill

I think its because these curries are more nichemaxxed and appeal to that niche women who want them. If a woman wanted an aryan jock she would just date a white guy instead. Atleast that is what my theory is but idk I don't live in white country nor do I interact with white women regularly.
I don't watch this shitshow, but they've never put on an actually lightskin curry. You're right about niche because I remember Nas Majeed he was rejected by everyone til they put on a girl in the show for him.

@Xangsane can you confirm. I think you're a superfan of this show.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Most curries aren't as dark as Aziz Ansari. It's mostly the southern dravidians that are this dark. Most curries aren’t Indo Aryan or Dravidian. Most curries are gangetic(UP, Bihar etc make up 40% of the population) and have similar skin tone to Dev Patel or maybe a shade darker.

View attachment 3011893
That's medium brown. He looks Indian to me but could easily pass as paki too. I don't think that's bad either. I think 'problems' start when you are similar to shah rukh khans and below

Theres not fucking way he'd have girls swooning over for him in the 90s as they did if he were an actor in the West.

Im so tired of these curries trying to stop me from ascending by bleachmaxxing lmao. Yall wont stop me, lightskin chadpreetdom (or atleast becoming a chadpreetlite) is within my grasp. Im 6ft, westernized born and raised, no curry accent, normiesh, full head of hair. Im just brown and dont have good bones. Once i get bleached and a bunch of surgeries, im literally leaving yall in the dust :p:p:p
Lmao you're only gonna find out you appeal more to ethnics. Especially your own kind. Is this what you want? If so go for it.

• +1
This thread is dumb. It’s all about avoiding failos.

In the US where most Indians are darker skin, you’re better off being lighter skin since you’ll get hit less with Indian failo.
Lighter skinned will probably get lumped in with Mexican tbh. A couple of my cousins in Cali do.
In most of Europe you’re better off being dark skin since you’ll get Gypsy or Muslim failo if you’re light skinned. Indian failo is not that severe in mainland Europe (getting worse tho).

Places like Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand it doesn’t matter as the Indian population is so large that you’ll get failoed regardless of how dark or light you are as the majority population is very good at identifying Indians due to exposure.
I agree with this.

That's medium brown. He looks Indian to me but could easily pass as paki too. I don't think that's bad either. I think 'problems' start when you are similar to shah rukh khans and below

View attachment 3011903

Theres not fucking way he'd have girls swooning over for him in the 90s as they did if he were an actor in the West.
Shahrukh has gone darker with age tbh. He used to be pretty lighskined in the 90s. I'd consider Siddharth Malhotra to be light brown. Dev Patel medium brown and Sendhil Ramamurthy Dark brown.

View attachment 3011903

Lmao you're only gonna find out you appeal more to ethnics. Especially your own kind. Is this what you want? If so go for it.
Lmao sharuhkhan at no point in his life has ever look pakistani lol. Even when he was young, he still looked like a gracile north indian. Dont get me wrong i think he was decent looking when he was young, but definitely not pakistani.

E36fnYPUUAABA8n
Shahrukhkhanknow41698913627
DdsvTFzVQAAIcoA
61yfOaOFW6L AC UF8941000 QL80

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44368, Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

View attachment 3011893
Yeah this is the beginning of shitskin failo. Maybe what OP is observing is clear dark skin vs hyperpigmented light skin? These curries often have dirty asf skin that is very uneven, just makes them look terrible. Dev actually has the same problem as I once did, his face is way darker than the rest of his body.

Needs to hop on the bleachmax stack asap.

Last edited:
  • +1
Shahrukh has gone darker with age tbh.
He used to be pretty lighskined in the 90s. I'd consider Siddharth Malhotra to be light brown. Dev Patel medium brown and Sendhil Ramamurthy Dark brown.
That's a fair categorisation. There are guys lighter and darker as well as different shades in between but makes sense.

Lmao sharuhkhan at no point in his life has ever look pakistani lol. Even when he was young, he still looked like a gracile north indian. Dont get me wrong i think he was decent looking when he was young, but definitely not pakistani.

View attachment 3011930View attachment 3011931View attachment 3011932View attachment 3011934
I was saying Dev Patel looked a bit paki. Especially with beard. Otherwise he does look like Indian and definitely more Indian than paki.

I don't think Shah rukh khan would've had the same insane appeal as back then if he were 20-30 years younger. Mogs for his age.

• +1
That's a fair categorisation. There are guys lighter and darker as well as different shades in between but makes sense.

I was saying Dev Patel looked a bit paki. Especially with beard. Otherwise he does look like Indian and definitely more Indian than paki.

I don't think Shah rukh khan would've had the same insane appeal as back then if he were 20-30 years younger.
I don't think Shah rukh khan would've had the same insane appeal as back then if he were 20-30 years younger.
TBH i was literally just thinking that. Lmao i dont know how to describe it, but i literally think that sharukh was born at the perfect time for his type of his face he wouldnt make it as a top male lead actor in movies nowadays. Nowadays they literally want straight up white olive skin looking med passings niggas for male lead bollywood roles :lul::lul::lul:. Back then in the 70s-90s, you could be a lightbrown dude with curry looking features, and still have a shot at being seen as physically attractive. Now these niggas are considered average normies and nothing special :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Chadeep and SecularIslamist

View attachment 3011930View attachment 3011931View attachment 3011932View attachment 3011934
Gracile indids exist in Pakistan too nigga. Most indid phenos are found throughout the subcontinent. North Indians and Pakis have the same woes in general outside of a few minority ethnicities in Pakistan

TBH i was literally just thinking that. Lmao i dont know how to describe it, but i literally think that sharukh was born at the perfect time for his type of his face he wouldnt make it as a top male lead actor in movies nowadays. Nowadays they literally want straight up white olive skin looking med passings niggas for male lead bollywood roles :lul::lul::lul:. Back then in the 70s-90s, you could be a lightbrown dude with curry looking features, and still have a shot at being seen as physically attractive. Now these niggas are considered average normies and nothing special :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
What do you consider med passing and why are you fucking aggressive towards people like that

What do you consider med passing and why are you fucking aggressive towards people like that
????? cause med lightskins imo have the the ideal pheno for curries?

Neil Nitin Mukesh 3G promotional event
Images