Lightskin curry doesn't work with white girls only curry girls

Gracile indids exist in Pakistan too nigga. Most indid phenos are found throughout the subcontinent. North Indians and Pakis have the same woes in general outside of a few minority ethnicities in Pakistan
lmao absolutely gross of you to say that. Literally gracile indids CANT exist in pakistan because pakistan doesnt have any races that gracile indids would come from. Punjabis are not gracile indids. Kashmiris are not gracile indids. Sindhis are not gracile indids. pure unmixed punjabis and sindhis are all north indids and kashmiris are indo-nordic or mixed with north indid if they mixed with punjabis or sindhis. Then you literally have pashtuns and balochies who literally arent even curry but are iranian peoples and they literally have indo-iranid or iranid phenotypes. The only gracile indids in pakistan can only be muhajirs who are literally INDIAN muslim migrants that MIGRATED to the pakistan area after ithe country was created.

Im so tired of indians doing sem2sem with pakistanis.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44368, Chadeep, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
These are the phenotypes of pakistani races:

Northindidm
Northindidf

Indonordicm
Indonordicf

Indoiranidm
Indoiranidf

Example from myself here. I’m South Indian (Kerala).

At this skintone (only get to this during the winter), most people in the US confuse me for some kind of Latino or Arab.

At max tan in the summer when I spend a lot of time outside virtually everyone can immediately ID me as Indian on sight.

I have very obviously Indian facial features as well, virtually every South Asian can ID me as South Asian on sight. It’s really just down to skintone in the US whether you get failoed.

Of course you still get failoed, I’ve had dates fall apart when I tell them I’m Indian when they initially thought I was some other race.

IMG 2964

Example from myself here. I’m South Indian (Kerala).

At this skintone (only get to this during the winter), most people in the US confuse me for some kind of Latino or Arab.

At max tan in the summer when I spend a lot of time outside virtually everyone can immediately ID me as Indian on sight.

I have very obviously Indian facial features as well, virtually every South Asian can ID me as South Asian on sight. It’s really just down to skintone in the US whether you get failoed.

Of course you still get failoed, I’ve had dates fall apart when I tell them I’m Indian when they initially thought I was some other race.

View attachment 3011957
Why do you think being Latino or Arab is better than being a poojeet

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
lmao absolutely gross of you to say that. Literally gracile indids CANT exist in pakistan because pakistan doesnt have any races that gracile indids would come from. Punjabis are not gracile indids. Kashmiris are not gracile indids. Sindhis are not gracile indids. pure unmixed punjabis and sindhis are all north indids and kashmiris are indo-nordic or mixed with north indid if they mixed with punjabis or sindhis. Then you literally have pashtuns and balochies who literally arent even curry but are iranian peoples and they literally have indo-iranid or iranid phenotypes. The only gracile indids in pakistan can only be muhajirs who are literally INDIAN muslim migrants that MIGRATED to the pakistan area after ithe country was created.

Im so tired of indians doing sem2sem with pakistanis.
Are u retarded nigga? Pakistan and India are right next to each other. Ethnicities and pheno aren't this rigid. Race and pheno is a lot more fluidic than many people think. I could post a bunch of examples of pakistanis who aren't muhajirs that have this pheno.

Why do you think being Latino or Arab is better than being a poojeet
I don’t think being Latino or Arab is better than being South Asian, it’s American society that does lol.

What you think isn’t really relevant to how society perceives you.

I don’t think being Latino or Arab is better than being South Asian, it’s American society that does lol.

What you think isn’t really relevant to how society perceives you.
Why do American society think this tho

Are u retarded nigga? Pakistan and India are right next to each other. Ethnicities and pheno aren't this rigid. Race and pheno is a lot more fluidic than many people think. I could post a bunch of examples of pakistanis who aren't muhajirs that have this pheno.
No Way GIF

Nigga that literally doesnt mean shit. Endogamy is our culture where 90% of people literally only marry into their own caste, clan, and race/ethnicity.

Black tamils arent marrying lightskin punjabis everyday lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@rand anon
What do you think bro? Do you think you would get better or worse results in Cali if you were lightskin with similar PSL?
Better I think, while I do hate my coloring I’ve come to somewhat accept my pheno’s features (apart from my nose tip) cause apparently many normies seem to think I’m mixed nog. If I was a bit lighter I might be able to pass as mulatto

He is gonna blame his colouring just like @CFW432 . If you wanna attract ethnics than yeah it matters not whites. He's in Cali so that's basically Mexico anyway. Problem for @rand anon is his height.

I never see white women fetishising lighter skinned ethnics. But curry and other ethnic girls do.
Well my height is ofc the main issue but lighter coloring wouldn’t hurt. And I never see White women fetishing any ethnics at all, and when they do date out of their race, from what I’ve observed it’s either with a light skinned ethnic guy or with a black guy, almost never with a dark skinned ethnic though

It’s why I’d much rather have a north curry pheno than the one I have now, cause rn there’s such an in-congruency with the way I look and my personaliteehee, I look somewhat thugmaxxed yet I’m extremely soft spoken, don’t drink, smoke etc. At least if I had a north curry pheno I could be myself completely

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SecularIslamist and SidharthTheSlayer
Look at the end of the day, you want to date someone who accepts you for who you are.

If you are Indian or Pakistani or whatever, you’re better off moving to a country where women have a neutral impression of South Asia. Anglo countries are the 2nd worst grouping of countries to be South Asian in (behind the gulf).

This is what I’ve concluded. I had more success being 200lbs and bloated in mainland Europe than I did being at 175 and shredded in the US.

Why would you want to date some woman who wouldn’t be caught dead with an Indian but only went out with you because she didn’t realize you were Indian?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Xangsane
Look at the end of the day, you want to date someone who accepts you for who you are.

If you are Indian or Pakistani or whatever, you’re better off moving to a country where women have a neutral impression of South Asia. Anglo countries are the 2nd worst grouping of countries to be South Asian in (behind the gulf).

This is what I’ve concluded. I had more success being 200lbs and bloated in mainland Europe than I did being at 175 and shredded in the US.

Why would you want to date some woman who wouldn’t be caught dead with an Indian but only went out with you because she didn’t realize you were Indian?
Women want Latinos and mulattos and Arabs. No poo poos unless white passing

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Delusional. There’s hardly any Latino or Arab halo in the US, there just isn’t as much of a failo.

• JFL
Why are you so racist now? Your ex was half indian too

• So Sad
This is cope. No women wants the average of those races lmao. Only euro passing chadriguezes and med passing chaddams. Women aren't getting wet for Osama bin laden look alikes even though Osama was literally like 6'9.

Last edited:
This is cope. No women wants the average of those races lmao. Only euro passing chadriguezes and med passing chaddams.
this is what I mean.

"i riku ratino man!" ALWAYS SOMEONE WHO LOOKS MED

Every white girl that ascends with a curry is almost always has dark / medium brown skin pajeet pheno. I see tons of insta posts and tik toks and almost always a pajeet who ascended. Example:

View attachment 3011444

I almost never see lightskin curries ascend with whit girls. They do ascend with GL ethnics but that's another story - especially in curry country.
I am doing relatively well on ethnic OLD with ethnics as well which is surprising but I swear if I tried Hinge and was open to non-Muslims it would be a desert of nothingness.

White girls give no weighting to colouring. If you're a shitskin it's totally fine. It's a death sentence amongst your own and if you're in the West and can't arrange marriage maxxx I would recommend conquering these women and making their men seethe like we saw with that American guy in Poland yesterday :feelsokman:

@CFW432 @JohnDoe
Do you think they would pick Sendhil over Salludon tho

they want a brown pygmy to lead around like a child and show off in public

dsXEVX4.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Chadeep
Because any white foid who gets with a curry male is doing it for the attention associated with being seen with a man who society deems as unattractive. It's an attempt to signal that they're so virtuous and non shallow that they see beyond someone's appearance and date solely based on character (despite bad appearance equalling bad character)
It's similar to foids who date disabled men to seem virtuous

If a white foid was to get with a lightskin curry male, this effect is lessened and people might actually assume the foid is dating the curry due to failings with men of her own race and because she has some level genuine physical fetish for the curry rather than have people assume the indended perception that she is with him to signal her virtue and non shallowness.

bruh why do retards think sharukhan looks pakistani? Even his parents dont look that paki either lmao. His mom whom he takes his face length after (who apparently is a hyderabadi btw) literally has a short midface which is a completely indian trait. Pakis have longer faces compared to indians lmao. Only his dad looks somewhat pakistani, but thats because he literally is, (he is hindko).

Main qimg d861215e357e51c50a0e95baeb25ed4c