lightskinned curries can easily slay white women

you dont know who I am.

you dont know how rare It is to find

someone like me.

possibly not for the same reasons you may think. I have never mentioned im Indian. why would I ?
Right so you’re a curry on PSL who slays 7 PSL white women

makes sense

Right so you’re a curry on PSL who slays 7 PSL white women

makes sense
why would you doubt an Indian getting prime pussy?
you are clearly ignorant on the genetic diversity of India.

why would you doubt an Indian getting prime pussy?
i don’t, it’s possivle

but think about it this way lol

a Jat indian/curry whatever on PSL, is slaying 7 PSL white women?

if that was the case, you would have never found this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
OP are u light skin?

yeah my whole family is light skinned. Latinas think I'm one of them which is why they show interest I think

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
i don’t, it’s possivle

but think about it this way lol

a Jat indian/curry whatever on PSL, is slaying 7 PSL white women?

if that was the case, you would have never found this site.
it only happened after finding this site. and also. this site isnt some incel certificate.

this is a looksmaxxing site. anyone can find it by chance and then improve thier smv afterward.

also psl 7?

bruh women cant be rated by that scale.

it doesnt work tbh.

all girls ive "slayed " were in prime and hot imo but i cant tell you that they were psl 7

it only happened after finding this site. and also. this site isnt some incel certificate.

this is a looksmaxxing site. anyone can find it by chance and then improve thier smv afterward.

also psl 7?

it doesnt work tbh.

all girls ive "slayed " were in prime and hot imo but i cant tell you that they were psl 7
Wtf you scared of? It’s not illegal to slay a foid lmfao.
I said
Right; slayed 6-7 PSL+ white women? I doubt it lol but whatever just like @Antinous would say :)

also psl 7?

it doesnt work tbh.

Interesting

yea. first part.
Lol you’ll forever be known as the curry who claims to have slayed 7 PSL white women in my head, yet he’s on PSL to me

Anyway if not larp; congrats

Lol you’ll forever be known as the curry who claims to have slayed 7 PSL white women in my head, yet he’s on PSL to me

Anyway if not larp; congrats
alright dude.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
  • Hmm...
No they can’t just like you

I've had white girls show me ioi's. It's not as special as other curries think tbh

white girls are kinda overrated

• +1
@turkproducer does mog both of them. I have seen his pics. Can confirm
Thanks I can’t believe this was even necessary.

He just needs to stop coping with his muh lightskin curry so basically italian cope lmfao

also his claim to have slayer 6-7 PSL white women is absolutely insane, especially as a curry even if it’s Jatt or whatever

but this site is filled with mentally ill delusional retards
I've had white girls show me ioi's. It's not as special as other curries think tbh

They are, I think med girls are the best looking

hot arabs are my favourite tbh,gl l iranian women are top tier

• Love it

I had an “ioi” but you’re still a Virgin no p in v = cope

• +1
@FatJattMofo

literally everyone who argued against you was upvoted way more than you, if this isn’t proof you are coping about something in your posts, idk what is lol. also don’t pull “troll card” no one trolled you.

Thanks I can’t believe this was even necessary.

He just needs to stop coping with his muh lightskin curry so basically italian cope lmfao

also his claim to have slayer 6-7 PSL white women is absolutely insane, especially as a curry even if it’s Jatt or whatever

but this site is filled with mentally ill delusional retards

They are, I think med girls are the best looking

hot arabs are my favourite tbh,gl l iranian women are top tier
Curries are not med. One is at the top of the totem pole and the other is at the bottom. End of story.

• Hmm...

id rather fuck black and brown girls.

Curries are not med. One is at the top of the totem pole and the other is at the bottom. End of story.
Exactly, this is what I told him.. light meds that is; arabs are below meds’ such as italians and spanish, so are greeks and turkish, and this is coming from someone who is greek/turkish lmfao

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
@FatJattMofo

literally everyone who argued against you was upvoted way more than you, if this isn’t proof you are coping about something in your posts, idk what is lol. also don’t pull “troll card” no one trolled you.
tbh idc.

im sitting here laughing and smiling because all I see is people who deny the truth is easily predictable ways

tbh idc.

im sitting here laughing and smiling because all I see is people who deny the truth is easily predictable ways
Everyone agreed with me/people who disagreed with you, no one agreed with you

you know you’re coping even when fellow curries disagree with you.. jfl

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and turkproducer
Same, I second this.
@turkproducer mogs them
Sorry bro @FatJattMofo
look at this coping retard, how many times do people have to say i mog those curries he put in fhat? i’m not even a racist or ever make curry jokes jfl, idk why he targeting me lmfao

• JFL
Everyone agreed with me, no one agreed with you

you know you’re coping even when fellow curries disagree with you.. jfl
alright dude. have fun with your denying of the truth

Although I agree with principle that good looking light skin curries can still do well
But they have to be literally above 6psl

• +1
  • JFL
look at this coping retard, how many times do people have to say i mog those curries he put in fhat? i’m not even a racist or ever make curry jokes jfl, idk why he targeting me lmfao
are you mad because I break your preconceptions .
Im Indian with good facial structure and coloring. and that pisses you off ?

Although I agree with principle that good looking light skin curries can still do well
But they have to be literally above 6psl
Yes, you’re a good example of a curry who is light enough to slay, but ideally should be lighter than you... this guy and his coping jfl
are you mad because I break your preconceptions .
Im Indian with good facial structure and coloring. and that pisses you off ?
not at all, i never said indians can’t slay? i said you’re coping that’s all, and practically everyone agrees...

Yes, you’re a good example of a curry who is light enough to slay, but ideally should be lighter than you... this guy and his coping jfl

not at all, i never said indians can’t slay? i said you’re coping that’s all, and practically everyone agrees...
i can tell you are salty.

there is no cope. only truth

Why does everyone agree with me/people who disagree with you then)
Dude are u seriously arguing with this braindead low iq coping “muh light skin” delusional faggot? His whole idea of looks theory is autistic from what I’ve seen from his posts.
A 6psl curry will mog a 5psl white man and vice versa
P.S. @turkproducer mogs both the curries

• JFL
  • +1
Yes I do, first guy is ugly as fuck, second guy is above average for curry but yeah i’m better looking than both, I’m pretty sure most users who aren’t trolls would agree with me
bro I'm sorry but your bone structure is worse than the albino. second guy has a better eye area.

That being said, these are cherry picked af and your point still stands.

Dude are u seriously arguing with this braindead low iq coping “muh light skin” delusional faggot? His whole idea of looks theory is autistic from what I’ve seen from his posts.
How many people need to agree that I mog them? jfl.. i was even nice to him, i never curry shame
bro I'm sorry but your bone structure is worse than the albino. second guy has a better eye area.

That being said, these are cherry picked af and your point still stands.
I did say my jaw was better, maybe equal but yes i did claim my chin was worse, and regardless i still mog both..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and FatJattMofo
Same, I second this.
@turkproducer mogs them
Sorry bro @FatJattMofo
you're insane. The albino has insane bone structure. @turkproducer mogs him due to the fact he's albino but that's not to say he flat out mogs them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and turkproducer
jfl if you dont believe dark skin is a failo and light skin is a halo.

• WTF
How many people need to agree that I mog them? jfl.. i was even nice to him, i never curry shame
It’s not about curry shaming. I get what ur trying to say. I’m just answering this delusionalfuckmofo’s question

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and turkproducer
you're insane. The albino has insane bone structure. @turkproducer mogs him due to the fact he's albino but that's not to say he flat out mogs them.
yes he does have better bone structure than me.. he’s still ugly as shit lmfao

jfl if you dont believe dark skin is a failo and light skin is a halo.
Yeah light skin is definitely better for a curry. But good looking is good looking

Yeah light skin is definitely better for a curry. But good looking is good looking
yet depsite that most of south India is in the dirt in terms of smv for men and they have developmentally good bone structures

anyway my point wasn’t the fact that i mog both, users already agreed with me on this

my point was he claimed curries mog other caucasaloids, which is simply not true lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
i can tell you are salty.

there is no cope. only truth
Yes I’m sure all women agree with the fact that “curries mog all other caucasaloids or caucasians whatever the fuck the difference is..

• Hmm...
anyway my point wasn’t the fact that i mog both, users already agreed with me on this

my point was he claimed curries mog other caucasaloids, which is simply not true lol
i said in bone structure

the coloring range

i said in bone structure
Still not true lol
i said in bone structure
I’m not sure how many people it’s goijg to take to disagree with you to realise you are wrong, even fellow curries disagreed with you.. bro i’m erhnic as well just accept that whites r the best looking on average jfl

How fucking braindead are u?
Bro just ignore this retard lmfao, you’re a light pakistani yourself and you’re not coping like this retard
keep in mind OP claimed he has stayed 6-7 PSL white women lol

• JFL
Bro just ignore this retard lmfao, you’re a light pakistani yourself and you’re not coping like this retard
keep in mind OP claimed he has stayed 6-7 PSL white women lol
"yea bro you suck european cock like me dude thank fuck just look at this dude saying common sense shit what a fucking coping prick right?"

"yea bro you suck european cock like me dude thank fuck just look at this dude saying common sense shit what a fucking coping prick right?"
lol if you were actually slaying you wouldn’t go to this length to disprove us all..

lol if you were actually slaying you wouldn’t go to this length to disprove us all..
i havent proven anything. im just talking shit
i proved it in my thread