Like 2 weeks on anavar so far: here’s how I feel

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
30-50mg ED for 2 weeks.
Outside of gym benefits:
-My libido is LESS. Not less in the way that I’m not getting hard as much, I am getting rock hard as fuck, but I don’t really wanna masturbate.
-Jaw is a bit wider or I’m just being autistic
-Skin looks glowing, almost gay glow combined with retin a
-slightly more hair loss (went from 0 hair in the shower to maybe 10-20 strands)
-Facial hair growth like crazy, if I start minox I’m sure I can get a designer stubble at 16.
-abs are more prominent even on a bulk
-My mind is more focused on tasks at hand. Slight aggression.
Inside the gym:
Crazy strength gains (135x8-10 -> 167x4/225x1 bench press, 7.5kg lat raise for 10 to 10kg for 8)

Downsides:
Much harder to sleep.
Ass hair is fucking crazy, my legs are as hairy as my ass ded srs

• +1
Reactions: serbiangandy, Dystopian, Deleted member 15791 and 1 other person
make sure to take before and after pictures.

Weren't you like 17?

• JFL
Reactions: Orc
Weren't you like 17?
Yeah. However anavar doesn’t convert to E so I don’t have any chance of losing height growth
Infact, there’s a study that Anavar increases height growth velocity

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, SoonToAscend and Deleted member 18840
Can you link the study?
Yeah. However anavar doesn’t convert to E so I don’t have any chance of losing height growth
Infact, there’s a study that Anavar increases height growth velocity

• Woah
Reactions: SoonToAscend
Why do you take weak n mild steroids like anavar?

Do you atleast take Testosterone also?

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
:oops:

ok

but I don't think shutting down your balls at this age is good, tho? Unless you are willing to risk it for the height

:oops:

ok

but I don't think shutting down your balls at this age is good, tho? Unless you are willing to risk it for the height
Your not gonna be shut down on anavar, it’s super mild lol
Why do you take weak n mild steroids like anavar?

Do you atleast take Testosterone also?
No I don’t take test. I’m taking it with HGH and AI atm.

@Arborist I was wrong, my physique does look better but not enough to be noticed on photo

• +1

@Arborist I was wrong, my physique does look better but not enough to be noticed on photo

It's easy to prevent shut-down on Test also. HcG exists

• +1
How many IU hgh do you take? Pharmaceutical brand? How much did you pay for it?

How many IU hgh do you take? Pharmaceutical brand? How much did you pay for it?
I take 6IU a day atm, Genotropin. That I won’t answer.
It's easy to prevent shut-down on Test also. HcG exists
I don’t wanna take Test because I don’t have access to bloodwork, and Test also converts to E. However, I might consider it in the future. Also Anavar PCT, you don’t really have to do anything. Jfl at injecting hcg after a anavar only cycle, high inhib as fuck

You have more potential to grow facial bones if you take Testosterone during puberty. I wish I took Testosterone at your age.

I take 6IU a day atm, Genotropin. That I won’t answer.

I don’t wanna take Test because I don’t have access to bloodwork, and Test also converts to E. However, I might consider it in the future. Also Anavar PCT, you don’t really have to do anything. Jfl at injecting hcg after a anavar only cycle, high inhib as fuck

No I mean hcg after Test , not after anavar

Estrogen is no issue, aromasin exists

No I mean hcg after Test , not after anavar

Estrogen is no issue, aromasin exists
I discussed this in a past thread. I don’t know the finetuned, perfect amount of Aromasin to take with test in order to reduce E to a point where I’m not super depressed, but also not fucking my height. and I don’t have access to a PCT.

I am kinda bluepilled when it comes to roids, doesn't using any kind of exogenous male hormone pernamently decrease your natural production (even by a small amount but still)?

I discussed this in a past thread. I don’t know the finetuned, perfect amount of Aromasin to take with test in order to reduce E to a point where I’m not super depressed, but also not fucking my height. and I don’t have access to a PCT.
In my experience, overdoing Aromasin a little bit doesn’t make me depressed, basically just lose some water weight. Too much Letro on the other hand and I feel it

Intresting, didn't you buy your anavar n hgh from a steroid shop online? Those steroid shops usually sell pct too

I am kinda bluepilled when it comes to roids, doesn't using any kind of exogenous male hormone pernamently decrease your natural production (even by a small amount but still)?

Not permanently , but yeah taking testosterone shuts down your natural production. That's what HcG is for. Taking HcG will get your natural production back to normal again

• +1
No
Anavar is one of the least mild roids. It doesn’t do shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alphamaxxxx and SoonToAscend
50mg anavar will absolutely shut you down.
Oral only cycles are literally the textbook retard cycle.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, fogdart, Deleted member 3672 and 1 other person
Mirin hard hgh+ anavar, i will do something similar when I turn 16, but with test E, one nigga in my gym took the same anavar dose as you for a month and got his test shutdown, but might depend on the personal response to androgens, as oxandrolone isnt a powerful esteroid

Mirin hard hgh+ anavar, i will do something similar when I turn 16, but with test E, one nigga in my gym took the same anavar dose as you for a month and got his test shutdown, but might depend on the personal response to androgens, as oxandrolone isnt a powerful esteroid
There is no fucking way he had his test 100% shutdown after only a month

You're a moron. Literally 15 and thinking of roiding.

15 and roiding seems excessive however if it can cause you to grow taller and you're able to come out relatively unscathed gonna be honest would be worth it

Its not noticeable until the end stages of your cut. When im on vs off it, within 2 weeks i get this hard grainy look.

No
Anavar is one of the least mild roids. It doesn’t do shit.
50mg anavar per day will 100x shut you down. Var is strong as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
50mg anavar per day will 100x shut you down. Var is strong as fuck
Ok i’m shut down then after the end of my cycle. What do I do? Just sit around and wait for my test to recover?
I will be taking a very low dose after about 4 weeks, maybe longer, and then I’ll take 5mg ed for height growth.

Last edited:
You're a moron. Literally 15 and thinking of roiding.
Whats the problem? I might reap off the androgenic benefits of it and enhance my puberty, I know the downsides

There is no fucking way he had his test 100% shutdown after only a month
I saw his blood test was like 100 ng/dl I caged on his face

Rip your health. Take off cycle ASAP.

You're def going to get shut down, or at least heavily suppressed. I was a natty 700-800ng/dl and I severely underestimated var.

I ran an oral-only cycle of 20mg ED for around 4 weeks and got shut down hard. Shit was horrible. I'm on test now though, so much better and worth it. 175mg/wk

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
You're def going to get shut down, or at least heavily suppressed. I was a natty 700-800ng/dl and I severely underestimated var.

I ran an oral-only cycle of 20mg ED for around 4 weeks and got shut down hard. Shit was horrible. I'm on test now though, so much better and worth it. 175mg/wk
rip 🪦
my balls haven’t shrunk at all. have yours?

30-50mg ED for 2 weeks.
Outside of gym benefits:
-My libido is LESS. Not less in the way that I’m not getting hard as much, I am getting rock hard as fuck, but I don’t really wanna masturbate.
-Jaw is a bit wider or I’m just being autistic
-Skin looks glowing, almost gay glow combined with retin a
-slightly more hair loss (went from 0 hair in the shower to maybe 10-20 strands)
-Facial hair growth like crazy, if I start minox I’m sure I can get a designer stubble at 16.
-abs are more prominent even on a bulk
-My mind is more focused on tasks at hand. Slight aggression.
Inside the gym:
Crazy strength gains (135x8-10 -> 167x4/225x1 bench press, 7.5kg lat raise for 10 to 10kg for 8)

Downsides:
Much harder to sleep.
Ass hair is fucking crazy, my legs are as hairy as my ass ded srs
Source ?

Cant risk hair loss tbh. Cant you take something to counterract the side effects?