Nectar
Optimistic n carefree | Future Lite
- Joined
- Oct 29, 2022
- Posts
- 60,694
- Reputation
- 93,221
Thank god I stepped back from gym sluts to cardio bunnies because they r insane:
This has to be bait ain’t no way they be glazing the left
Reddit
www.reddit.com
I’m sorry but she was a literal fat mutant before and she literally became the angel later
Holy shit remember when I spoke about my blonde polish itis yesterday? She has that EXACT figure but a way prettier face with a clean aesthetic
Your a homo if you prefer the left
Nuff said.
@buccalfatremoval @ØUROBOROS @Joeseminate @_Jason_ @BigBallsLarry
This has to be bait ain’t no way they be glazing the left
I’m sorry but she was a literal fat mutant before and she literally became the angel later
Holy shit remember when I spoke about my blonde polish itis yesterday? She has that EXACT figure but a way prettier face with a clean aesthetic
Your a homo if you prefer the left
Nuff said.
@buccalfatremoval @ØUROBOROS @Joeseminate @_Jason_ @BigBallsLarry