Likelihood that the effects of blackpill were at play here?

D

Deleted member 22970

Low T Manlet Ricecel
93557117 BCFF 4841 B59C 12F123F32BBC

• JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer and Deleted member 22126
water? If he was chang he would just leave her and find another. But because he is the average asian, he stayed because he cant find a new one easily.

• +1
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer and Deleted member 22126
Man as much as I like to make fun of Asians and Indians they get treated by their women so badly it's not even in good faith to make fun of them. Sad : (

How do niggas even tolerate this
i got left on read today and unfollowed her instantly my ego cant take this shit

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and Tallooksmaxxer
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Holy shit they look like brother and sister JFL. He legit has a slightly better looking face than her though. But what a cuck like who takes that kind of abuse from a woman. She is literally kicking him on the ground what a pussy. I would have grabbed her leg and WWE slammed that bitch on the floor if she tried some shit like that.

Man as much as I like to make fun of Asians and Indians they get treated by their women so badly it's not even in good faith to make fun of them. Sad : (
It's perfectly fine to make fun of them but not in a funny way if that makes sense. It's okay to say what a cuck this dude was and to use him as an example to never let a woman do that shit to you. She was kicking him on the floor and he was such a pussy he just took it and stayed in a relationship with her? Like I would have beat that bitch purple if she tried that shit with me

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
never rope, there are alternatives 🥰

Indeed, that's why I'm pro SA & EA dating out. They need that relief.

I think it's because their own women aren't attracted to them most of the time because only the top percentages of asians and indians are even attractive so most of the normies are ugly and their spouses despise them for it

Indeed, that's why I'm pro SA & EA dating out. They need that relief.
I'm not in favour of miscegenation retard, I just have sympathy for them.

It's perfectly fine to make fun of them but not in a funny way if that makes sense. It's okay to say what a cuck this dude was and to use him as an example to never let a woman do that shit to you. She was kicking him on the floor and he was such a pussy he just took it and stayed in a relationship with her? Like I would have beat that bitch purple if she tried that shit with me
I’d rather be an incel than be in an abusive relationship

id love to get abused by a hot foid with bpd it would be like reliving my childhood :aheago::aheago::aheago: