Liking obito= incel trait
Liking sasuke= foid trait
Liking madara= High T trait

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Ascending2Tyrone
madara> any uchiha

• Hmm...
Reactions: ryuken
All facts which is why Kakashi always been my fav Character with the most Chad Aura - Benevolent
and always nonchalant cool headed
minato over kakashi anyday though easily best naruto character

• +1
He's not real guys, you know that right?

• Hmm...
He's not real guys, you know that right?
avi checks out

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn
One slaughtered his entire family and clan for a village that historically oppressed his kind :feelsuhh:
t. missed the point
Itachi did nothing wrong. The Uchiha were all going to die no matter what Itachi did; the clan was dead set on starting civil war, and that would inevitably lead to the hidden leaf village winning and slaughtering them all (including Sasuke) but not before a lot of innocent people got killed in the conflict. By obeying orders Itachi was both able to prevent war and save his little brother’s life. Itachi haters need to read the manga tbqh

The Uchiha were all going to die no matter what Itachi did; the clan was dead set on starting civil war, and that would inevitably lead to the hidden leaf village winning and slaughtering them all (including Sasuke)
Not a guarantee. Plus he barely did anything to convince his clan to not go through with it. Also killed a bunch of his ppl that had nothing to do with the plan (including kids)

• +1
Was always an Itachi fan, Obito was cool tho, basically naruto if sakura ever died. lil bro would've succumbed to the dark side

i noticed all people who like obito(including me) are incels liking obito is definitely an incel trait
the whole anime is shit anyways