Liking asian girls is extremely low t (you should commit suicide)

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Wtf is wrong with you? Asian girls literally have the lowest E out of all races. They are truly disgusting but white boys take what they can get I suppose. I prefer white girls who crave my dark badboy cock
2242307ab7ac595329def96eaf73a456.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 616 and 8 others
Brother I can’t allow you to do this anymore. This type of explosive language only has divided this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, MogTheMogger, BigChinHispanic and 10 others
Brother I can’t allow you to do this anymore. This type of explosive language only has divided this site
He has a point though. Preferring Asian women is a bit off, regardless of the race of the male.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 1751, MogTheMogger and 2 others
I'm too low inhibition bro. I say whatever I feel like

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Thick asians are cute but most are flat as sin

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 1973
asian girls truly are worthless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
I'm too low inhibition bro. I say whatever I feel like
I know brother but racial unity is gone now because of this. The white users on this forum are getting angry, they’re gonna lash out hard. I can sense something coming
He has a point though. Preferring Asian women is a bit off, regardless of the race of the male.
He is right, above all things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MogTheMogger, BigBiceps, Deleted member 2756 and 1 other person
0F790C25 0421 4439 90BF DF73B657569D

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Ethnicope, Deleted member 2756 and 1 other person
I know brother but racial unity is gone now because of this. The white users on this forum are getting angry, they’re gonna lash out hard. I can sense something coming

He is right, above all things
Who cares what they do bro? They will do whatever they want

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Preferring Asians is cope for people who can’t get white girls

I like them tbh but they prob hate my shitskin ass.
Preferring Asians is cope for people who can’t get white girls
I think we would all choose white Stacy if we were allowed to be picky as they have the highest looks ceiling

I prefer white girls who crave my dark badboy cock
after calling yourself a dark bad boy you proceed to link a picture of a man that mog's you to the depths of hell, before calling yourself something you're not, at least link a photo of your own subhuman chronically recessed face so we can laugh at it.

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Averagecel and BigBiceps
Wtf is wrong with you? Asian girls literally have the lowest E out of all races. They are truly disgusting but white boys take what they can get I suppose. I prefer white girls who crave my dark badboy cock
You're no dark badboy. You're a chicken legged 15 yr old child who looks like a latino mutt. I swear by the god you've never scored any even remotely white pussy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Averagecel and Deleted member 2756
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Deleted member 2756
You only say that cuz u know you can't get any pussy from them :-DD meanwhile white mans dating pool is infinite.
based mod tbh

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and BigBiceps
asian girls are by far the cutest out of all races, theyre also high iq and quiet/reserved and unlikely to be loose sluts. only problem is theyll pretty much go for just about any above average height white guy.

asian girls are by far the cutest out of all races, theyre also high iq and quiet/reserved and unlikely to be loose sluts. only problem is theyll pretty much go for just about any above average height white guy.
They're just about as dumb as the rest of them. And despite what they'd have you believe, they're all whores too

There's something wrong with the one on the left. Looks like a praying mantis about to kill
lol tbh thought her smile was weird at first, but the more i stare at the picture the more endearing it gets and more tingly i get

low T if you don't wanna go to SEA and pump and dump noodlewhores for a few weeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
If you reproduce with a SEA woman, she will hate her own son for having her features, jfl

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
  • JFL
Reactions: MogTheMogger
legit, I tried to fap to them and my dick stopped responding

Asian women are repulsive as fuck. White conservative men in the states have a fetish for them now a days. The only reason I find them repulsive is they try to establish dominance in a relationship and they’re generally just super stale peopelv

i don't think you've ever seen an asian girl with a fat ass then

DISGUSTING. HOW CAN YOU DESIRE THOSE ALIEN LOOKING AUTISTIC AWKWARD CREATURES?

i've been watching a lot of korean and japanese movies lately. many of them are high E. if i were to race mix i'd go for a latina or asian ez

i've been watching a lot of korean and japanese movies lately. many of them are high E. if i were to race mix i'd go for a latina or asian ez
But chances are that your child will be autistic

But chances are that your child will be autistic

if you mea genetically, then there are tests to take in utero. if you mean socially awkward, then no. because im not socially awkward

if a girls cute shes cute now shut the FUCK up

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I like them tbh but they prob hate my shitskin ass.

I think we would all choose white Stacy if we were allowed to be picky as they have the highest looks ceiling

What you find the most attractive is decided by what your bringing was like tbqh.

Most likely yours is whites cause your white and grew up here

Jfl asians tend to have more flatter faces the females ones atleast and their no way projecting like this monstronty

Last edited:
i'd fuck some fat ass azn and bump and dump some, but long term? LOL NO

There are some cute ones here and there.

Proxyphp

I prefer dark skinned girls like this. I want to dominate them so badly

What about ones like this
Lead large