Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
useless exercises

fuck bp it cucked my shoulder for life

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18261, Deleted member 17379, .👽. and 7 others
Gonna snap your spine in half benching like that jfl. Keep your ass on the bench.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and ChristianChad
Rehab your shoulder and come back stronger
doesnt work

ive been to the best physiotherapists and doctors in my country (germany) and they couldnt help me

once u got ur tendons thickened up, ur rotator cuff tendins got a slight tear and u got impingement there is no one who can help you

i could get surgery but the chance it comes back is high and i couldnt lift at all for at least half a year

rather avoid benchpress and a few other exercises like dips. theres plenty of other good chest exercises who dont hit zr front shoulders like that

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Keep working boy, try to reach that 100kg.

Whats your age

Gonna snap your spine in half benching like that jfl. Keep your ass on the bench.
He should stop doing that heavy, and only do it once his bones are thicker by age.

Really bad for bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and WhiteGoodman
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
doesnt work

ive been to the best physiotherapists and doctors in my country (germany) and they couldnt help me

once u got ur tendons thickened up, ur rotator cuff tendins got a slight tear and u got impingement there is no one who can help you

i could get surgery but the chance it comes back is high and i couldnt lift at all for at least half a year

rather avoid benchpress and a few other exercises like dips. theres plenty of other good chest exercises who dont hit zr front shoulders like that
A press is a press tbh you’re just going lighter on the other stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
Jesus Christ what kind of gym is this wtf lmao

Is this a college or highschool gym or something? Even back 4 years ago in LA fitness they didn’t have this many zoomers/gen as just completely everywhere

Last edited:
Jesus Christ what kind of gym is this wtf lmao

Is this a college or highschool gym or something? Even back 4 years ago in LA fitness they didn’t have this many zoomers/gen as just completely everywhere
It’s my local la fitness lifting is just popular now

well done bro dont listen to these niggas here almost 100kg is alot 👌but you look skinny in clothes (not looking like u train kinda?

It’s my local la fitness lifting is just popular now
Fax every NT teen including me just hangs out at commercial gyms benching after school or during the weekends

Nelson bro aren’t u over 18 u gotta be hittin them 2 plates ASAP

• So Sad
Reactions: Luke LLL
well done bro dont listen to these niggas here almost 100kg is alot 👌but you look skinny in clothes (not looking like u train kinda?
Yeah I’m only 165 lol but trained inconsistent for like 2 years

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
You need to lose the suicide grip. It will get you one day.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 13021, Deleted member 16571 and 3 others
You need to lose the suicide grip. It will get you one day.

4F2C89AA D6EA 43FA B59B EDDE5A028AAE

I don’t think it will happen tbh cause my fingers are long enough to touch my palm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
Your friends mog u

• Woah
Autistic mental prep but gj nonetheless :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Patient A, Luke LLL and ConspiracyTheory
Benching with suicide grip = low inhib slayer trait
Imagine you spend years and thousands of dollars on your face just so you can drop a 250 pound barbell on your face which basically gives you a backwards Lefort 3, all because you held the barbell like a retard.

there's a reason its called suicide grip... cos after you drop the barbell on your face you want to commit suicide lol

thats not even 100kg :ROFLMAO:

• Ugh..
Imagine you spend years and thousands of dollars on your face just so you can drop a 250 pound barbell on your face which basically gives you a backwards Lefort 3, all because you held the barbell like a retard.

there's a reason its called suicide grip... cos after you drop the barbell on your face you want to commit suicide lol
I couldn’t agree more I mean it’s gonna help you bench like 1 or 2 percent more tops so there’s really no upside, but being low inhib enough to actually do it = hilariously chad

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
I couldn’t agree more I mean it’s gonna help you bench like 1 or 2 percent more tops so there’s really no upside, but being low inhib enough to actually do it = hilariously chad
It only helps me cause I'm used to it haha

The bar isn't gonna drop fam and if it did it would go on my chest

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
It only helps me cause I'm used to it haha

The bar isn't gonna drop fam and if it did it would go on my chest
Risk to reward just seems shit tho imo tbh stay safe

Over if you cant beat the forum average starter lift of 225 :feelsrope:

• Woah

How to spot a retard who has never benched over 130 lbs. The bar is at no point above your face when benching

How to spot a retard who has never benched over 130 lbs. The bar is at no point above your face when benching
Until you fuck up obviously. Why is that so hard to comprehend that your arms can move back towards your head when you lose control. Tonnes of videos of this happening with people using normal grip.

I’m not the one who’s the retard in this case bucko