simematic
bonemaxer
- Joined
- Aug 9, 2026
- Posts
- 5,009
- Reputation
- 8,504
im sore tired and need to go to fucking school then i get F grade from math like this day is bad
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
welcome to bp brotherim sore tired and need to go to fucking school then i get F grade from math like this day is bad
my lower back is sore i hate itI didn’t have school today
It was a good day
How do you even get an F broim sore tired and need to go to fucking school then i get F grade from math like this day is bad
im breathing airIm eating candy
Same I just stay home if im not feeling itI didn’t have school today
It was a good day
Im gonna play video gamesim breathing air
i did nothing on exam thats it i gave blank paperHow do you even get an F bro![]()
im gonna sleep or eat somIm gonna play video games
Same here brahI didn’t have school today
It was a good day
Im burning my skinim gonna sleep or eat som
but like in my school they create their formulas thats not math and how im supposed to know that shitSame I just stay home if im not feeling it
howIm burning my skin
like school is prisonSame here brah
I applied skin products wrong
i go to school when im sickSame I just stay home if im not feeling it
holy skinI applied skin products wrong
Idk I just show up and get E, or if I miss it I study the day before with the teacher and remember itbut like in my school they create their formulas thats not math and how im supposed to know that shit
Bro just shoot it up and go to holiday school for 2 days, one is studying with teacher and one is doing the test, also abuse the free food.i did nothing on exam thats it i gave blank paper
Gonna start jerking laterholy skin
Im suspended tmrlike school is prison
there is not that in my schoolIdk I just show up and get E, or if I miss it I study the day before with the teacher and remember it
Bro just shoot it up and go to holiday school for 2 days, one is studying with teacher and one is doing the test, also abuse the free food.
Its ez way to learn it all and get all right, and u get free food![]()
Im only sick like once a yeari go to school when im sick![]()
i did all my goons in reserveGonna start jerking later
I had job was exhaustingim sore tired and need to go to fucking school then i get F grade from math like this day is bad
What is the usual goon pattern of yours?i did all my goons in reserve
same or i fake that im sick and skip all good things in schoolIm only sick like once a year![]()
just kidding im to tired for goonWhat is the usual goon pattern of yours?
school worse than jobI had job was exhausting
Low Tjust kidding im to tired for goon
i gooned like 7-10 times before school i dont count itLow T
fuck that shiti stared at teacher yams all morning
I once came while gooning but I didn't finish then I finished and came again, then right back 2 back I gooned and came againi gooned like 7-10 times before school i dont count it
i did 20 times a dayI once came while gooning but I didn't finish then I finished and came again, then right back 2 back I gooned and came again![]()
sameneed to go to fucking school then i get F grade from math
hate schoolsame
School is either the best period of someone’s life or the worst no in between tbh.im sore tired and need to go to fucking school then i get F grade from math like this day is bad
trueSchool is either the best period of someone’s life or the worst no in between tbh.
yeah i just said the day is badSchool is either the best period of someone’s life or the worst no in between tbh.
jfl at Eastern European schoolsim sore tired and need to go to fucking school then i get F grade from math like this day is bad