lima and bella hadid are ugly

I mean bro you can cherrypick bad photos from anyone. I don’t even mean PSL either, I’m saying at least for me personally she has ridiculous appeal, even in those two pics
You can cherrypick bad photos of anyone but those forward grown will look properly grown no matter what. She is recessed and there is no way around it.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Do you think prettyboys are more likely to be models than maesthetic/masc chads, among the Chad category? (TODAY, NOT IN THE 2010s OR BEFORE)
Asking for an Italian girl @the BULL brought up (she only wants a PSL 6+ prettyboy. No masc/maesthetic, nothing below PSL 6)

Yes, for sure. Because prettyboys rely on mostly just the visual aspect, they’re gonna spend time broadcasting it on social media. Whereas more masc guys have a more well rounded package of voice, size, overall physical presence and that doesn’t fully carry over to social media, so they do much better in real life and stick mostly with that.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yes, for sure. Because prettyboys rely on mostly just the visual aspect, they’re gonna spend time broadcasting it on social media. Whereas more masc guys have a more well rounded package of voice, size, overall physical presence and that doesn’t fully carry over to social media, so they do much better in real life and stick mostly with that.
Unless if the maesthetic/masc chad unexpectedly becomes viral.
Back in the 2010s and before they were the models. Not anymore as much unless if commercial/fitness/swim.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever