Limb lengthening and how it consumes my mind

IDontBlameAnybody

IDontBlameAnybody

Trading sanity for looks
Joined
Jun 14, 2025
Posts
2,975
Reputation
3,478
I remember the first time I ever thought about surgery was when I was extremely insecure about my chubby cheeks and thought "Nah lol I'd never get cosmetic surgery" until overtime I started considering it way more and then something pushed me over the edge and all of a sudden I was all for it. And now 1.5 years later I've gotten 3 surgeries already.

Even a few months ago having hardmaxxed 3 times already I told to myself "Nah I'm never getting LL it's too invasive" until today when I found out it's not like 100K + I could potentially reach 190cm (current height is 5ft10).

I literally feel like this is another moment when something is about to push me over the edge to make me all in for it. I just can't stop thinking how cool and mogger it would be to be 190+ cm tall lol.

The shitty thing is I love sports and this means I might never be able to do certain sports again. LL is brutal but defo carries a HUGE ROI.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ravenfaust and vermicel
true but being tall is a huge halo ive seen multiple mtn asian dudes who are like 6,4 get crazy good looking partners mainly due to their height so maybe LL is worth it in the long run
 
  • +1
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody and Ravenfaust
I could potentially reach 190cm
To reach that height, you would need to undergo quad LL, that is to say lenghtening of both the femur & tibia. I think you don't realize how tedious the recovery would be.
A more reasonable goal would be to reach 185cm/6'1 with femur lenghtening. This is my current height, and it's nothing special in Western/Northern Europe. While obviously not bad per se, it won't give you a strong halo ; height-related halo manifests between 188cm/6'2 and 195cm/6'5, as you are then regarded as TALL (1.5-2 deviations above average). I think the optimal height for a White man is ~190cm/6'3, as you get the height halo without experiencing too many tall people problems (most things & places in daily life are not designed for the top 1 % height).

I found out it's not like 100K
$70-100K in the US for femur or tibia
50-65€K in Europe (Germany, Greece, Italy) for femur or tibia
$30+K with that one Indian surgeon for femur or tibia (internal nail, not LON)
Do not go to Turkey or Vietnam.

Those prices usually do not include logistics, full post-op physio, and nail removal.

To get back to your initial idea, quad LL would cost nearly twice those prices ... thus hitting the "100K" mark.


If you're going to fixate on your height like an autist, just give height boosters a try. It will only take a 2.5cm/1" booster in regular boots/sneakers with 3-4cm/1.5' outsoles for you to walk around at approximately 183cm/6'. Immediate effect, reversible, and cheap (~$20).
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody, Ravenfaust and nathan_Bs123
To reach that height, you would need to undergo quad LL, that is to say lenghtening of both the femur & tibia. I think you don't realize how tedious the recovery would be.
A more reasonable goal would be to reach 185cm/6'1 with femur lenghtening. This is my current height, and it's nothing special in Western/Northern Europe. While obviously not bad per se, it won't give you a strong halo ; height-related halo manifests between 188cm/6'2 and 195cm/6'5, as you are then regarded as TALL (1.5-2 deviations above average). I think the optimal height for a White man is ~190cm/6'3, as you get the height halo without experiencing too many tall people problems (most things & places in daily life are not designed for the top 1 % height).


$70-100K in the US for femur or tibia
50-65€K in Europe (Germany, Greece, Italy) for femur or tibia
$30+K with that one Indian surgeon for femur or tibia (internal nail, not LON)
Do not go to Turkey or Vietnam.

Those prices usually do not include logistics, full post-op physio, and nail removal.

To get back to your initial idea, quad LL would cost nearly twice those prices ... thus hitting the "100K" mark.


If you're going to fixate on your height like an autist, just give height boosters a try. It will only take a 2.5cm/1" booster in regular boots/sneakers with 3-4cm/1.5' outsoles for you to walk around at approximately 183cm/6'. Immediate effect, reversible, and cheap (~$20).
common vermicel w
 
  • +1
Reactions: vermicel, IDontBlameAnybody and Ravenfaust
I remember the first time I ever thought about surgery was when I was extremely insecure about my chubby cheeks and thought "Nah lol I'd never get cosmetic surgery" until overtime I started considering it way more and then something pushed me over the edge and all of a sudden I was all for it. And now 1.5 years later I've gotten 3 surgeries already.

Even a few months ago having hardmaxxed 3 times already I told to myself "Nah I'm never getting LL it's too invasive" until today when I found out it's not like 100K + I could potentially reach 190cm (current height is 5ft10).

I literally feel like this is another moment when something is about to push me over the edge to make me all in for it. I just can't stop thinking how cool and mogger it would be to be 190+ cm tall lol.

The shitty thing is I love sports and this means I might never be able to do certain sports again. LL is brutal but defo carries a HUGE ROI.
Go big or go home, also mirin the commitment, 99% of the people here will never get any hardmaxxes done.
185cm/6'1 with femur lenghtening. This is my current height, and it's nothing special in Western/Northern Europe.
You got that right, 186cm and I don't feel all that special, I usually fraud an inch or two ,granted I am tall, but in America for example I'd be TALL.
 
  • +1
Reactions: vermicel and IDontBlameAnybody
To reach that height, you would need to undergo quad LL, that is to say lenghtening of both the femur & tibia. I think you don't realize how tedious the recovery would be.
A more reasonable goal would be to reach 185cm/6'1 with femur lenghtening. This is my current height, and it's nothing special in Western/Northern Europe. While obviously not bad per se, it won't give you a strong halo ; height-related halo manifests between 188cm/6'2 and 195cm/6'5, as you are then regarded as TALL (1.5-2 deviations above average). I think the optimal height for a White man is ~190cm/6'3, as you get the height halo without experiencing too many tall people problems (most things & places in daily life are not designed for the top 1 % height).


$70-100K in the US for femur or tibia
50-65€K in Europe (Germany, Greece, Italy) for femur or tibia
$30+K with that one Indian surgeon for femur or tibia (internal nail, not LON)
Do not go to Turkey or Vietnam.

Those prices usually do not include logistics, full post-op physio, and nail removal.

To get back to your initial idea, quad LL would cost nearly twice those prices ... thus hitting the "100K" mark.


If you're going to fixate on your height like an autist, just give height boosters a try. It will only take a 2.5cm/1" booster in regular boots/sneakers with 3-4cm/1.5' outsoles for you to walk around at approximately 183cm/6'. Immediate effect, reversible, and cheap (~$20).
I mean yeah this is a fucking dreamer situation for me right now + its not just a fuck it lets send it surgery since the recovery is brutal.
And I don't have that type of money, shit I'm not even close rn. And I'm fixing my face first before even considering brutal shit like this.

And I have other shit to complete before I could even get to that.

I've seen people go from 179 to like 190 with just LON, but it was in turkey and they tell every patient that +20 CM is the norm lol.

I'll see whats up honestly, it's a really high ROI surgery but the most brutal in terms of recovery.

I'll try height boosters when I get my hands on them.

I'd never even consider the surgery if I wouldn't reach 190cm though.
 
  • +1
Reactions: vermicel
Go big or go home, also mirin the commitment, 99% of the people here will never get any hardmaxxes done.

You got that right, 186cm and I don't feel all that special, I usually fraud an inch or two ,granted I am tall, but in America for example I'd be TALL.
Try being 5ft10 in the third tallest country in the world.

Here 5ft10 is literally the equivalent of 5ft7 in the states lol.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ravenfaust
To reach that height, you would need to undergo quad LL, that is to say lenghtening of both the femur & tibia. I think you don't realize how tedious the recovery would be.
A more reasonable goal would be to reach 185cm/6'1 with femur lenghtening. This is my current height, and it's nothing special in Western/Northern Europe. While obviously not bad per se, it won't give you a strong halo ; height-related halo manifests between 188cm/6'2 and 195cm/6'5, as you are then regarded as TALL (1.5-2 deviations above average). I think the optimal height for a White man is ~190cm/6'3, as you get the height halo without experiencing too many tall people problems (most things & places in daily life are not designed for the top 1 % height).


$70-100K in the US for femur or tibia
50-65€K in Europe (Germany, Greece, Italy) for femur or tibia
$30+K with that one Indian surgeon for femur or tibia (internal nail, not LON)
Do not go to Turkey or Vietnam.

Those prices usually do not include logistics, full post-op physio, and nail removal.

To get back to your initial idea, quad LL would cost nearly twice those prices ... thus hitting the "100K" mark.


If you're going to fixate on your height like an autist, just give height boosters a try. It will only take a 2.5cm/1" booster in regular boots/sneakers with 3-4cm/1.5' outsoles for you to walk around at approximately 183cm/6'. Immediate effect, reversible, and cheap (~$20).
People underestimate how much height really matters. You can be a literal below average looking nigger, but if you are 190+ cm chances are you can get a really good looking girl to like you.

I have friends that I mog facially and it's not even close, yet they are much taller than me and are hit on by girls all the time.
If someone is rich asf and wants to pull easily, he should start off with LL and then look into facial surgeries.
 
Oh really, man? Really, bro? Seriously? For real? You sure about that, man? Are you actually serious right now? No way, bro. Really though? You’re sure? Like, actually sure? Come on, man, seriously? You’re telling me that’s true? For real, bro? No bullshit? Seriously, dude? Really now? You swear? You’re not messing with me, right? Be honest, man. Really? Actually? No, seriously—are you sure? For real for real? You mean it? You’re dead serious? Bro… really? Come on. Really, man? You sure about this?

Whatever honestly nigger, what the fuck ever
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ravenfaust
Oh really, man? Really, bro? Seriously? For real? You sure about that, man? Are you actually serious right now? No way, bro. Really though? You’re sure? Like, actually sure? Come on, man, seriously? You’re telling me that’s true? For real, bro? No bullshit? Seriously, dude? Really now? You swear? You’re not messing with me, right? Be honest, man. Really? Actually? No, seriously—are you sure? For real for real? You mean it? You’re dead serious? Bro… really? Come on. Really, man? You sure about this?

Whatever honestly nigger, what the fuck ever
 

Attachments

  • 1779374311069v.mp4
    1.3 MB
  • +1
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody
Dude like you think I don't know its fucking over at this height? :ROFLMAO:
You genuinely had the urgent need to tell someone on an incel forum that its over? :forcedsmile:
It's like telling me that the the sky is blue.

And my height didn't even bother me that much until I saw how 190cm+ niggers are treated CONSTANTLY.

We had a group project like half a year ago in uni and had to introduce ourselves and tell an interesting fact about ourselves. And this dude, i stg he is one of the ugliest dudes in the class, he said that oh "I'm 193cm tall btw". Like yeah nigga congrats ur tall but unfortunately ur face is absolutely dreadful. Recessed, downgrown and wore glasses. Looked like a taller version of chud honestly.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ravenfaust
But again I've seen dudes my height pull a lot because they are really pretty. And I get compliments about my looks already, but Ik that my maxilla is holding me back from a really fucking good look that would let me at least somewhat compete with the tall dudes. I'm already in braces for 6 months for lefort 1 fortunately.
 
I just think my maxilla holds me back from my max appeal that would make more chicks wet. I think it's just the missing feature from my appeal. Because when I was like 14 I had tall good looking girls that liked me LMAO and I was like 5ft1, but I didn't have an underbite back then, I was recessed overall but my front looked actually appealing because my jaws were relatively similar. It's funny because a year later I developed an underbite and the 1 year glow down difference is so ironically obvious. I think having an overbite is much less forgiving since it can still look soft and cute, whilst an underbite makes you look like an ogre immediately.

Maybe I'll forget about LL if I get done with my facial surgeries, but damn 190cm would be such a fucking halo lol. I sometimes daydream about it JFL.
 

Similar threads

C
Replies
9
Views
101
IDontBlameAnybody
IDontBlameAnybody
kingofworld
Replies
10
Views
184
kingofworld
kingofworld
Robertosq
Replies
6
Views
190
mysterycel
M
generation.failure
Replies
5
Views
630
generation.failure
generation.failure
V
Replies
0
Views
29
volvic.0q
V

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top