Limb Lengthening expert Dr. Paley gives insights on upper extremity lengthening (clavicle, forearm, fingers) and discusses his newest PRECICE Max Nail

User28823

User28823

Kraken

Around 1:22:00 he discusses forearm lengthening / upper extremity lengthening .

Around 1:25:00 he discusses clavicle lengthening.

Clearly, he is VERY adamant about refusing to lengthen fingers, feet, clavicles, and the forearms due to loss of function.

OVER for anyone who was hoping to lengthen any of the above.

Sad for me since I have the same clavicular discrepancy that he was talking about in the video and looks like I won't be getting that fixed :cry:

TLDR / TLDW:
- CLAVICLE LENGTHENING = LOSS OF SHOULDER FUNCTION, DO NOT DO IT.
- FINGERS, FEET, FOREARMS SHOULD ALSO NOT BE LENGTHENED FOR THE SAME REASON.
- THE ONLY SAFE BONES FOR LENGTHENING ARE THE FEMUR, TIBIA, AND HUMERUS.
- LOT OF QUACK DOCTORS OUT THERE WHO WILL OVERLENGTHEN UR BONES FOR THE SAKE OF REACHING UR UNREALISTIC HEIGHT EXPECTATIONS (INCLUDING OVERLENGTHENING UR ACHILLES TENDON FOR EXTRA LENGTH IN THE TIBIA - HORRIBLE !!!!!!)

Very good watch for anyone serious about undergoing limb lengthening !!! Dr. Paley is the GOAT 🐐 😎

• +1
Reactions: murdah, RoyaleWithCheese, OldRooster and 1 other person
just blast hgh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dystopian
good thing i am a kid :)

• So Sad
Reactions: User28823
Yeah just finished it. Seems promising, but I recently stumbled on a thread at the LL forum with some guys arguing about whether external tibial lengthening is better than internal femoral (assuming you don't want more than 5-6 cm of height increase cause if you do internal femurs or double LL is the only way). I thought it was pretty much established and indisputable that internal femurs is better and that external LL is a horror show, but the former guys had some convincing arguments.
They also made the point that doctors are more likely to recommend internal cause it's more expensive and so makes them more money, so not even Paley, who invented internal LL, could be trusted. Really makes me doubt the whole thing, if I can't trust even the best doctors and have to 100% do my own research with no medical training to fully understand it then I really can't trust this surgery. I guess I'll wait to see how Precise Max performs, won't be doing it for a long time anyway if I decide to go through with this insanity.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, OldRooster and User28823
Do u want to move this to the surgery section

• Hmm...
Yeah just finished it. Seems promising, but I recently stumbled on a thread at the LL forum with some guys arguing about whether external tibial lengthening is better than internal femoral (assuming you don't want more than 5-6 cm of height increase cause if you do internal femurs or double LL is the only way). I thought it was pretty much established and indisputable that internal femurs is better but the former guys had some convincing arguments.
They also made the point that doctors are more likely to recommend internal cause it's more expensive and so makes them more money, so not even Paley, who invented internal LL, could be trusted. Really makes me doubt the whole thing, if I can't trust even the best doctors and have to 100% do my own research with no medical training to fully understand it then I really can't trust this surgery. I guess I'll wait to see how Precise Max performs, won't be doing it for a long time anyway if I decide to go through with this insanity.
isn't the price difference between internal and external nails due to the fact that external can be reused and internal can't?

idk, i could only trust paley with my bones tbh

if he was in it for the money he'd be advocating for upper extremity lengthening like eppley (clearly in it for the $ as he botches patients with his clavicle lengthening)
he's at the end of his career anyway, has more than enough $ i'm sure

• +1
Reactions: murdah and kanderior
if he was in it for the money he'd be advocating for upper extremity lengthening like eppley (clearly in it for the $ as he botches patients with his clavicle lengthening)
he's at the end of his career anyway, has more than enough $ i'm sure
yeah true, and he refuses unrealistic lengthenings for patients (he always prioritizes safety over height gain), won't take ones not willing to take 12 weeks off and put in the work, and other things like that.

• +1
Reactions: User28823 and ccwarrior
Could you TLDR the rest of what he said?

• JFL
Clearly, he is VERY adamant about refusing to lengthen fingers, feet, clavicles, and the forearms due to loss of function.

OVER for anyone who was hoping to lengthen any of the above.
nah it’s okay hgh works for that stuff at any age so ill just go on that

Plus i have nothing to lose anyways ill die trying if it ever becomes a thing

nah it’s okay hgh works for that stuff at any age so ill just go on that
no it doesnt, fingers, clavicles, and feet have growth plates too

extremities close first before any other bone

u can make those bones denser and maybe get 0.5cm length, but hgh is cope, if i knew it wasn't i'd be spamming 20IUs everyday

no it doesnt, fingers, clavicles, and feet have growth plates too

extremities close first before any other bone

u can make those bones denser and maybe get 0.5cm length, but hgh is cope, if i knew it wasn't i'd be spamming 20IUs everyday
It may not change the bones but it makes hands and feet thicker so technically works

Also they probably don’t close early i mean rich piana said it increased his hands and feet at 18 so yeah

Many such cases

It may not change the bones but it makes hands and feet thicker so technically works

Also they probably don’t close early i mean rich piana said it increased his hands and feet at 18 so yeah

Many such cases
thickness can only go so far when ur limited by length

Just spend a fortune to become an ogre with malfunctioning organs for a chance at getting weird thick fingers (while still having the same subhuman face) bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and User28823
Just spend a fortune to become an ogre with malfunctioning organs for a chance at getting weird thick fingers (while still having the same subhuman face) bro
Taking HGH after your sutures and long bones have closed with the intent to "grow muh frame/face" is idiotic - the agromegaly, the organ growth, the diabetes, the early death. At least when you are still growing you are growing proportionately and naturally. Acromegaly makes you look worse, it doesn't make you muh robust mogger. It makes you look like absolute garbage, like a cave troll. I even think people that take HGH after 20 are almost all idiots, even though I tried peptides myself and gained clavicle length. After 25 especially. If you take growth hormone in order to get larger hands, despite all the negative consequences for your facial appearance let alone your internal organs, you are a fool that frankly deserves to kill yourself out of your own sheer stupidity and willingness to become an experiment for something incredibly trivial. It's not even that useful as a performance enhancing drug besides for healing from injuries, it's nearly worthless for muscle building. If you have taken enough to change the shape of your bones which are done growing, imagine what happened to your heart, intestines, etc.

Blast it in your teens to get to your desired height, then never touch it again until you're 45, then take 2ius a day for soft tissue/collagen if you want. Unless you're a pro athlete (that needs to recover from injuries) or bodybuilder (for the fat oxidizing effects as well as the "look" you need), there is no other use case. You're just destroying your body and health because you think it will grow MUH FRAME and give you BIG CHAD HANDS AND CHIN BRO. People that irresponsible honestly don't deserve to live by showing such blatant disregard for their own health and life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ccwarrior and User28823

Users who are viewing this thread

Back